剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
无垠的太空
第一季 第一集
By aBu 20170428
二十三世纪
人类已殖民太阳系
联♥合♥国♥掌控地球
火星则是一个独♥立♥的军事政♥权♥
内行星依赖于小行星带提供的资源
小行星带人在太空中生活工作
在小行星带 空气和水比金子还要珍贵
数十年来 各方关系日益紧张
地球 火星和小行星带正处在战争爆发的边缘
事态一触即发
目标就位
Target in position.
全体成员返回空间站
All hands back to stations.
准备开火
Prepare to fire.
求求你们
Please!
放我出去
Get me out of here!
[海岩号♥]
[气闸舱]
[紧急求救]
[工程舱]
谷神星曾经是一个冰雪覆盖的星球
Ceres was once covered in ice.
[欢迎来到谷神星]
谷神星_空间站
联♥合♥国♥保护区 / 位于小行星带
有足够的水供一千代人饮用
Enough water for 1,000 generations.
直到地球和火星抢去供他们自己享用
Until Earth and Mars stripped it away for themselves.
这个空间站成为了小行星带最重要的港口
This station became the most vital port in the Belt.
但从我们大门前流过的无数财富和资源
But, the immense wealth and resources that flow through our gates
却从来都不是为我们准备的
were never meant for us.
小行星带人在码头辛勤工作
Belters work the docks,
忙于装卸珍贵的货物
loading and unloading precious cargo.
我们维护着那些维持这块破石头
We fix the pipes and filters
正常呼吸运转的管道和过滤器
that keep this rock living and breathing.
我们小行星人受尽苦难
We Belters toil and suffer,
既无希望 亦无尽头
without hope and without end.
都是为了什么
And for what?
有一天 火星会用武力从地球手里
One day, Mars will use its might to wrest control
夺取谷神星的控制权
of Ceres from Earth,
然后地球会全面开战以夺回它
and Earth will go to war to take it back.
这对我们来说没有区别
It's all the same to us.
不管是谁控制谷神星 我们的家园
No matter who controls Ceres, our home,
对他们而言 我们永远都是奴隶
to them, we will always be slaves.
在地球人和火星人看来我们仅此而已
That's all we are to the Earthers and Dusters.
他们在我们的脊背上建立起了这个太阳系
They built their solar system on our backs,
用我们数百万弟兄的血汗筑就了这一切
spilled the blood of a million of our brothers.
然而在他们眼里 我们连人都不是
But in their eyes, we're not even human anymore.
所以下次你们照镜子的时候 说这个词
So, the next time you look in the mirror, say the word.
奴隶
Slave.
每次我们试图发出呼声的时候
Every time we demand to be heard,
他们就收紧我们的供水
they hold back our water,
蠢笨的小行星杂种
owkwa beltalowda,
对我们实行空气配额
ration our air,
憋死这些小行星杂种
ereluf beltalowda,
直到我们爬回我们的洞穴
until we crawl back into our holes,
蜷缩在地洞里的小行星杂种
imbobo beltalowda,
乖乖照他们说的去做
and do as we are told.
继续实行供水配给
橙色等级
小心别乱看
Watch your eyes.
在这里 一个眼神不对就可能送命的
People get killed over a wrong look around here.
我们可以以煽动罪逮捕他
We could run him in for inciting.
时机和地点不对
Time and a place.
你 带警章的
Hey, you, Badge.
那一天就快要到了 不是吗
Day's coming soon, keya?
等到血溅当场的那一天
And when the blood is on the wall,
你会站在那一边
sasa ke which side you're on?
我到时候会知道的
Yeah, I'll know.
那就到时候见了 沃瓦拉
See you then, welwala.
沃瓦拉是什么意思
What is welwala?
"人♥民♥的叛徒"
"Traitor to my people."
走吧 我们还有工作要做
Come on, we have work to do.
告诉我发生了什么事 别着急慢慢说
Just tell me what happened. Take your time.
被遗忘的手 是吗
Forgotten arm, keya?
被遗忘的手 对
Forgotten arm, yeah.
要是他们有人再出现在这附近 就叫我
If any of these guys come round again, shoah.
好了 让法医进来
All right, let in the coroner.
让他清理这里吧
Let him clean it up.
她刚才说"被遗忘的手"是什么意思
What did she mean, "Forgotten arm"?
突如其来 出乎意料的事情
The thing you never see coming.
别费劲了
Don't start.
你永远都没法装成一个小行星带人的
You are never gonna pass for a Belter.
每次他们看到你 都只会看到一个地球人
Every time they look at you, they're always gonna see Earth.
一个模仿地球人穿着打扮的人居然教训我
Coming from a guy dressed like an Earther.
为什么要戴顶帽子
What's the deal with the hat?
免得被雨淋到
Keeps the rain off my head.
好吧 我究竟该看什么
Okay. What am I looking for?
好吧
All right.
看到那边那个劣等小丑了吗
See that piss-poor rock hopper down there?
他试图用那身肥大的飞行服来掩饰
He's trying to cover it up with that baggy flight suit.
看那皮包骨头的样子
See the way the skin hangs off his bones?
看到他眼睛里的红血丝和他颤抖的样子了吗
You get the red eyes and the shakes
那是你的身体拒绝生长荷尔蒙的症状
when your body rejects the growth hormones.
喝了太多威士忌的人也会那样
You also get that from a little too much whiskey.
不 这是神经性震颤 伙计
Nah, tremors, man.
这就是在低重力环境下长大的结果
That's from growing up in low-G.
肌肉无法♥正♥常发育
Your muscles don't develop right.
我猜在低重力下经过好几代人就会是那样子吧
I guess that's from generations in low-G, huh?
我肯定总有一天 每个小行星带人
Someday, I'd say every Belter's gonna
都会长成那个样子
look just like that.
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你有什么故事
What's your tell?
让我来告诉你 内行星杂种
Let me help you with that, inyaloda.
这一个 他的脊椎顶端有凸起
This one, he has spurs at the top of his spine
这里的骨缝没有正常闭合
where the bones didn't fuse right.
说明他小时候注射过廉价的骨密度提高剂
He got the cheap bone density juice when he was a child.
可能是在空间站上的某个小诊所里
Probably a ward of the station.
即使他伪装了自己
So, even if he disguises himself,
他仍然跟我一样
he's just like me.
我才不像你一样 死瘦子
I am nothing like you, longbone.
带上你那外行星联盟扯淡的说辞
Take your OPA bullshit
回到麦地那[穆♥斯♥林♥圣地]去吧
back to the Medina,
和其他受难者一起等待革命的到来
and wait for the Revolution with all the rest of the victims.
拜托 我们出去吧
Please, why don't you go outside...
午餐结束了
Lunch break's over.
你好啊
Hey, voyu...
探长
Detective,
我到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
我想你应该已经换过
Hmm. I trust you changed
空气过滤器了吧
those air filters, right?
完全符合标准 长官
Full compliance, Mi sa-sa.
很好 很好
Good, good.
前方到达 市中心层
Now arriving. Mid-town level...
那就不用去看了
No need to pay a visit, then.
有去往恒星螺旋警局
Exit for Star Helix Police
-以及急救中心的乘客请下车 -失陪了
- and Emergency Services. - Excuse me.
走吧
Come on.
好了 我再问你一遍
Okay, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
别笑得像个傻子
Stop grinning like an idiot
告诉我你的真实姓名
and give me your real name.
我告诉你
I promise you things
如果你不好好说
will not go well for you
会有严重的后果
if you do not...
-天啊 米勒 -你听到她说什么了吗
- Jesus, Miller! - Do you hear her?
米勒
Miller! Hey!
-打开手铐 -如果我想揍他
- Get the cuffs off. - If I want his ass kicked,
我会自己动手
I'll do it myself.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are!
你给我等着
I'll find you!
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表