剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
也许枪战开始的时候她躲起来了
Maybe she hid when the shooting started.
-我相信她... -我到处都找遍了
- I'm sure she'll be... - I have been everyplace!
她不在这
She's not here!
天啊
Oh, God.
莫特里
Murtry.
-他说... -什么
- Uh, he said... - What?
他说了什么
What did he say?
没什么特别的
Uh, nothing specific.
他让我投降的时候
When he was telling me to surrender,
他提到了你
he talked about you...
还有她
...and her.
那就是真的了
It's true, then,
他们说的你和库普
what they're saying about you and Coop,
斯科蒂 还有别人的事
Scotty, the others.
你也参与了
You were part of that.
我们只是想拖延他们
We were just trying to put them off,
让他们慢下来 好让我们把矿弄出来
slow them down until we could get a load of ore out,
赚点钱 也许再请个律师
get some money, hire a lawyer, maybe.
没想让任何人受伤
No one was supposed to get hurt.
该死 露西亚
God damn it, Lucia.
你怎么能这么蠢呢
How could you be so stupid?
我不是犯蠢
I wasn't stupid!
我是为了我们才这么做
I did it for us!
为了我们所有人
All of us!
总得有人强硬起来
Someone had to be strong.
我不强硬吗
And I wasn't?
我还不够强硬吗
I wasn't strong enough
只是因为我不想像库普和他那帮
because I didn't want to bring the killing
外行星联盟的暴徒那样
to this planet,
把杀戮带来这个星球吗
like Coop and his OPA thugs?
别说了
Stop.
你没资格让我闭嘴
You don't get to tell me when to stop.
你逃跑了
You ran away.
我女儿失踪了
My daughter is missing.
现在他们会像赶牛一样把我们赶到一起
Now they're going to round us up like cattle
然后把我们带走
and take us away!
我们什么都没了
We have nothing!
连家都没了
Not even our family.
你不能让他们赶走我们
You can't let them make us leave.
我们无处可去了
We have nowhere else to go.
你必须抗争
You have to fight!
雅各布 你必须抗争
Jakob, you have to fight.
如果我们做的那些都毫无作用
If we did all that and it doesn't even matter?
你必须留下
You have to stay.
你做过的那些可怕的事
All these terrible things you've done?
没能拯救我们
They didn't save us.
只是毁了我们仅存的东西
All they did was destroy the only thing we had left.
有麻烦了
Trouble coming.
好像是的
Looks like it.
好的
Okay.
把它拿出来
Bring it out.
你要做点什么吗
You need to do anything about it?
没有接到命令 就是原地待命
No orders. Just staying ready.
管好自己的事[屁♥股♥]总是对的
Watching your ass is always a good idea.
你是在撩我吗
Oh, you hitting on me?
现在不是
Not right now.
太失望了
Disappointing.
我的地球小甜心们
Oh, my Earther sweethearts.
你们到底想要干什么
What the fuck do you want?
你
You!
我想和你聊聊
I want to talk to you.
现在不是时候
This isn't a great time.
我不管
I don't care.
你看着挺生气的
You seem angry.
生我的气吗
At me?
我一直在想发生的事情
I've been going through everything that happened:
和你一起出现的虫子
the bugs that showed up exactly when you did,
闪电 而你恰巧出现在
the lightning and the way you happened to be
闪电开始的地方
exactly where the lightning started,
地下构造
the underground structures,
挖掘机
the digging machine.
这些都是你出现之后才有的
None of this happened until you showed up,
我问你的时候 你都在回避问题
and when I ask you about it, you deflect.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
你就会这么说
Yes, exactly like that.
-只是 -复杂
- It's just... - Complicated,
要知道 不关我的事
need-to-know, none of my business.
省省这些屁话
Enough of that shit!
你和这些有关系
You are connected to this,
你还在隐瞒信息
and you are withholding information.
你说的没错
You're right.
的确有些事我没告诉你
And yeah, there are some things i've kept to myself.
然后呢
Well?
我都不知道从哪儿说起
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
去他妈的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
那是枪声吗
Were those gunshots?
趴下
Down!
马上放了他们
Let them go right now!
去他们的 朝他们开枪
Fuck these assholes. Just shoot them!
你不会想这样的
Na wanya do that,
除非你想看看
unless you wanya to see
他脑子里面长什么样
the inside of his head.
别让我再说一次
Don't make me ask again.
火力掩护
Covering fire!
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
如果你还想让你朋友活命 就停止射击
If you want your friends alive, you stop shooting!
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
该死的小行星带人抓了两个我们的人
Fucking Belters grabbed two of my people.
他们把他俩关在交易站里
They're holding them in the trading post.
还有五六个人持械埋伏在外面
Half a dozen more are armed and in cover outside.
看起来他们想坚守阵地
Looks like they're just holding their ground.
他们有什么要求吗
Any demands?
他们想达成什么目的
What are they hoping to accomplish with this?
我们的人被公♥司♥的安保人员
Our people have been locked in their quarters
限制在屋里
by corporate soldiers,
他们未经审判就被处死
they have been executed without trial,
现在我们又被要求撤离
and now we are being ordered to evacuate.
谁要走我们都不拦着
We won't stop anyone else from leaving.
他们可以安全离开
They can go in peace.
但没有人能再次强行把我们赶出家园
But we will not be forced from our homes again.
只有我们能看到吗 还是她在广播
Is this just us, or is she broadcasting this?
我觉得她没理由不广播
I don't see why she wouldn't.
很有可能 到了明天
Chances are, tomorrow,
就会在咱家里的新闻中广为流传
it'll be all over the news feeds back home.
太棒了
Fantastic.
你看起来挺享受的
You look like you're having a good time.
我的确很喜欢现在这明朗的局势
I do enjoy the clarity of these moments.
你现在知道和我打交道的都是什么人了
Now you see what I've been working with:
职业受害者和烈士
professional victims and martyrs.
从来不提他们自己扔的炸♥弹♥
But not a word about the bombs that they've thrown,
他们自己堆起的尸体
the bodies they've stacked up.
我侦查过他们的位置
I scouted their position.
他们藏得很深
They're dug in tight,
但我们可以斩草除根
but we can root them out.
我觉得这就是你想要见到的事
I feel like this is exactly what you hoped would happen.
我倒是想和平解决
I'd love to have come to a peaceful resolution,
但他们挟持了两个皇宪能源公♥司♥的员工
but then they took two RCE employees hostage,
我的职责就是让他们活着
and keeping them alive is my job.
我们会把你的人救回来的
We'll get your people back.
想都别想以此作为大屠♥杀♥的借口
Don't even think about using this as an excuse for a massacre.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表