剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
无垠的太空
第五季 第一集
《无垠的太空》前情提要
这东西杀死了建造者
This thing killed the Builders,
现在我们却在使用他们的星环之门
and now we're using their Ring Gates.
我想搞明白
I want to understand the war
那两个古老种族间的战争
between those two ancient species.
看看你周围吧
Look around you.
火星正在发生改变
Mars is changing.
星环出口才是新的希望
The Ring Gates are the new great hope.
长官 火星军队内部出了腐♥败♥状况
Ma'am, there's something rotten on Mars.
窄波束加密模块 7G
向小行星带人走私军♥火♥
Weapons trafficking with Belters--
隐形技术
stealth tech.
如果你合作的提议仍然有效的话
Assuming your offer to work together is still open,
我接受
I accept.
-伊赛 有埋伏 -朝她开枪
- Esai, it's an ambush! - Shoot her!
朝他们开枪 该死
Shoot them all! God damn it!
我们以为你死了 过这么久了
We thought you were dead for so long,
梅拉斯已经习惯没有父亲的生活了
Melas has learned to live without a father.
可没几个人能够通过学徒项目
You don't see a lot of people come up
脱离底层生活
through the apprentice program off basic.
文件显示你来自巴尔的摩
Your intake papers said Baltimore.
我在那里住过一段时间
I spent some time there.
一些当地人跟我提起过
Some locals told me
另一个叫艾莫斯·伯顿的人
about a guy who was also named Amos Burton
是个黑帮头子
who was some sort of mob boss.
我要在第一届任期内致力于
I intend to dedicate my first term...
候任秘♥书♥长♥高在联♥合♥国♥大会发表讲话
她赢了 她有资格制定议程
She won. She gets to set the agenda.
我被召唤去月球
I've been summoned to Luna.
也许我留下来会好一些
It might be better if I stayed.
跟我一起去
Come with me.
你应该自己去
You should go alone.
这个空间站是小行星带
This station is the backbone
未来经济的命脉
of the Belt's economic future.
那就不必算上我了 我不干了
You can do it without me. I quit.
是谁在挑衅休战协定
Who is ignoring the truce?
马科·因阿诺斯想要扬名立万
Marco Inaros is looking to make a name for himself.
通缉令
不论生死
马科·因阿诺斯
赏金 1000万
这些新星系
All these new system,
他们属于占领他们的人
they belong to who can take them.
我和他有过一个孩子
I had a child with him.
-菲利普 -我儿子
- Filip. - My son.
佛瑞德 我要你帮我找菲利普·因阿诺斯
Fred, I need you to help me find Filip Inaros.
你现在做什么都无济于事了
Nothing you do now will stop... what's coming.
九号♥石块
铁镍核心
目标冲撞力度:2100万吨♥
发射后173天
波佐见号♥
金星附近的科学舰
月球上的小队固执己见
The team on Luna's sticking to their guns.
他们用望远镜最先观测到 跟踪时间也最长
Their scopes saw them first and tracked them longest,
他们确定
and they're certain
这些石块没有纳入任何已知星图
these rocks were not on any known chart.
那应该就没什么问题了
Well, I guess that settles that.
是的 金星附近的流浪小行星
Yeah, rogue asteroids around Venus.
我们遇见了千真万确的太空奇事
We got ourselves a bona fide space oddity.
-什么成分 -我也想告诉你
- What's the composition? - I wish I could tell you.
雷达和激光雷达的扫描显示不断变化
The radar and lidar scans keep changing.
数据显示乱糟糟的
The readings are all over the place.
-设备故障 -不然呢
- Instrument malfunction. - What else could it be?
我们要重新校准传感器
I think we're gonna have to recalibrate the sensors
-再重启阵列 -糟糕
- and reboot the array. - Shit.
好吧 重设吧 不过要快点
All right, well, do it, but step lively.
轨迹预测显示这些石块
Course projection has these rocks
还有不到两天的时间 就要撞上金星大气层
hitting Venus atmosphere and going bye-bye
化为乌有 没时间磨蹭了 好吗
in less than two days, so no time to waste, okay?
传感器和通讯阵列失灵
Sensor and comm arrays are off-line.
我认为是辐射浪涌造成的
I think that was a radiation surge.
感觉好像有什么东西撞上我们了
It felt like something hit us.
比如
Like what?
我们离这些碎片很远
We're well clear of those fragments.
能给我调取一下阵列情况吗
Can you give me eyes on the array?
是 马上
Yeah, coming right up.
搞什么
What the fuck?
舰体出现破损 六号♥甲板
We've got a hull breach, deck six.
把那封上 全体准备
Seal it off. Everybody, gear up.
-都他妈不许动 -别开枪 别开枪
- Don't you fucking move! - Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
我们没有武器 我们没有武器
We're unarmed! We're unarmed!
-让开 让开 -别开枪
- Move, move, move! - Don't shoot!
-都他妈别动 -我们没有武器
- Don't fucking move! - We're unarmed!
这是一艘执行科研任务的科学舰
This is a scientific ship on a research mission.
我们没有...
We do not have...
关于石块 你们知道什么
What do you know about the rock?
-什么 -石块 你们知道什么
- What? - The rock, what do you know?
什么都不知道 什么都不知道
Nothing! Nothing.
我们刚到这 我们刚到这
We just got here. We...we just got here.
-你们了解的内容谁知道 -没人 没人
- Who knows what you know? - Nobody, nobody.
我们只是初步扫描了一下
We just sent out a preliminary scan.
你们的数据核心在哪 指给我
Where is your data core? Show me where!
四号♥架子
Rack four.
在那 在那
It's there. It's there.
你想要什么就拿吧
Just take whatever you want.
老大 可以走了吗
Bosmang, good to go, ke?
-可以走了 -不 不
- Good to go. - No, no!
把这个拿到舰船上
Take this to the ship.
安德鲁 我们需要那个通讯缓冲器
Andrew, we need that comm buffer!
快好了
Almost.
扔过来
Throw it here.
检查备份
Check for backup.
回舰船上去 快点
Get back to ship. Go fast.
大胆一点 好吗
Audacious enough, ke?
安德鲁 怎么了
Andrew, what's wrong?
我卡住了
Mi stuck.
可能需要人来帮我
Could maybe use some help here.
任务时间
老大 求你了
Bosmang, please!
我真的需要帮助
I need help for real!
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help. Help.
菲利普 求你了 救救我
Filip, please! Help me!
还有时间
There's still time!
我会把你的事迹转告我父亲的
I will tell my father what you did.
-等等 -他会为你骄傲的
- Wait! - He will be proud of you.
求你了
Please!
第谷空间站
小行星带
修复的时间比预期中要长
The repairs are taking longer than expected,
但是我必须从头到尾
but I had to reinforce the central support
加固中心架
all the way forward and aft.
到处都有金属磨损
There was metal fatigue
以及应力破损的情况
and stress fractures everywhere.
看来这就是我们用这艘船的
Guess that's what we get for using the ship
龙骨磁轨炮
to drag a hundred times its mass
拖拽船体重量百倍的重物的结果
with a keel-mounted railgun.
你这么一说 听起来确实有点不像话
When you say im like that, imfosho sound a little crazy.
说实话 我很惊讶这艘舰船竟然没有碎成两半
Frankly, I'm surprised we didn't tear the ship in half.
土人很懂建造的技巧 这点我认可
The Dusters know how to build. I give them that.
我们还是叫他们"火星人"吧
How about we stick to "Martians"?
我和一个火星人一起飞行 他从来不叫我"瘦子"
I do fly with one, and he's never called me a "Skinny."
对不起 无意冒犯
Ooh, sorry, no offense.
很显然 我不像你那么文明
Apparently, mi not quite as evolved as you.
好消息是 我借机升级了所有内嵌的
The good news is, I took the opportunity to upgrade
舰体张力传感器
all embedded hull strain sensors,
考虑到你的工作职责
which will undoubtedly come in handy,
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表