剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
没有
No,
但我会毒晕里面的每个小行星带人
but I am gonna gas every Belter in the camp,
所有带着枪的人
anyone I find with a gun
我都会解除他们的武装控制住他们
is gonna be disarmed and restrained,
剩下的在把他们带上飞船送走之前
and the rest will be kept sedated
都会被打上镇定剂
until they can be taken up to their ship and sent on their way.
我本想问你有没有反对意见
I would ask if you have any objection,
但说真的 我不在乎了
but I honestly don't give a fuck now.
哥本哈根 措恩比
丹麦湾
今晚的辩论将采取市政会议模式
Tonight's debate will be town hall style
一个无党派委员会
with questions selected
将从世界各地选定问题
by a nonpartisan committee from around the world.
我们希望候选人发言时
We ask the candidates to keep their answers brief
简短且切题
and on topic.
第一个问题来自
Our first question comes
北美贸易区
from the North American trade zone.
星环外的外星世界
With all the uncertainty
充满了不确定性
regarding the alien worlds outside the Ring,
我想问问候选人们将如何保护我们
I want to ask the candidates how they would protect us
避免第二次爱神星事件发生
from a second Eros incident.
这是个好问题
That's a very good question.
爱神星事件对我们所有人来说
The Eros incident was a frightening moment
都是非常可怕的回忆
for all of us.
它也是新时代的开端
It was also an opening to a new era.
外星人的存在带给我们
The existence of alien life gives us,
我们所有人
all of us,
难以想象的机会
unimaginable opportunities,
我认为来自爱神星的真正危险
and I think the real danger of Eros
就是我们只会出于恐惧而做出反应
is that we only react to it from fear.
我们现在所需要的是
What we need now is leadership
能够在处理危机的同时
that can embrace the possibilities
拥抱一切可能性的领导
while managing the risks.
在爱神星事件发生时
I was in the situation room
我就在战情室
during the Eros incident,
据我回忆 真正的危险是
and as I recall, the real danger
它要杀死地球上的所有人
was that it was about to kill everyone on Earth.
我帮助避免了灾难 在那之后
I helped avert that disaster, and afterward,
我将把原分子病毒
I brought to justice
作为武器的人绳之以法
the men who weaponized the Protomolecule.
你问我将要如何在下一次
You ask how I would protect Earth
爱神星事件中保护地球
from another Eros incident?
这是个好问题
That's a good question,
我的答案是
and here is my answer:
像上次一样
the same way I did last time.
我们的下一个问题来自
Our next question comes
欧亚大♥陆♥贸易区
from the Eurasia trade zone.
我是个医疗技术人员
I'm a medical technician,
我相信医疗基础设施
and I believe health care infrastructure
在处理无证居民时
is underfunded when it comes to dealing
会显得力不从心
with the undocumented population.
莫特里会继续等待
Murtry's waiting until he has a plan
直到他有办法营救他在交易站的人
for rescuing his people in the trading post.
除非在那之前我们能找到其他办法
Unless we find some other solution
不然他就要往里面放毒气了
before then, he's gonna move forward with gassing the camp.
你真的会让他这么做吗
Would you actually let him do that?
在这一点上 我不能说他是错的
At this point, I'm not sure he's wrong.
他们是怎么想的 去劫持人♥质♥
What were they thinking, taking hostages like that?
米勒呢
What about Miller?
能联♥系♥上吗
Any contact at all?
不能
Nothing.
但是很明显是他导致了我们到达后的
But it's clear he's caused everything
所有事情的发生
that has happened since we arrived.
不能让移♥民♥因此而死亡
Can't let the settlers die because of that.
所以结果就是让莫特里迫使他们都离开吗
So Murtry forcing them out is the answer?
你知道我不想在枪口下这么做
You know I don't want to do this at gunpoint,
但我必须做点什么
but I have to do something.
莫特里没有权利让他们离开
Murtry has no right making them leave,
你也没有
and neither do you.
如果他们死在这 就是因为我
If they die here, it's on me.
也是因为内行星人在木卫三的交火
And it's on the Inners for fighting over Ganymede
因为朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛进行的试验
and Jules-Pierre Mao for his experiments
因为艾娃斯拉派我们来
and Avasarala for sending us
因为一些外星人创造了原分子病毒
and some aliens for creating the Protomolecule
然后攻击地球
and shooting it at Earth.
也因为小行星带人自己
And it's on the Belters too...
来到这里
...for coming here,
在你警告之后仍然留下来
for staying after you warned them,
现在还劫持人♥质♥
for taking hostages now.
他们不是孩子
They're not children.
他们根本不知道这里要发生什么
They have no idea what's really going on here.
他们还在争吵不休
They're still playing out the old squabbles.
别为他们做决定
Don't decide for them.
告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them the truth
让他们为自己做决定
and let them decide for themselves.
你知道我之前也总是这么说的
You know, I used to be the one saying things like that.
那就做你自己吧
So go be you.
露西亚
Lucia? Hey.
我不知道你饿不饿
I don't know if you're hungry or nothing,
但是手术后得吃饭 对吧
but, um, post-op, you gotta eat, right?
所以 我自作主张给你做了点肉汤
So, uh, I took it upon myself and made you a little broth.
露西亚 你还好吗
Lucia? You all right in there?
门锁覆盖
Door lock override.
我不是想要打扰你
Yeah, all right, I'm not trying to intrude upon you or nothing.
我只是觉得你可能会喜欢
I just thought you might enjoy a little...
奈奥米
Naomi!
她的脉搏十分微弱
Her pulse is weak.
她的体内没多少血液了
Yeah, she's got no more blood left in her.
她快不行了
She's shutting down.
停
Stop.
没事的
It's fine.
天哪 她身体里有个出血点
Oh, Christ. She popped a bleeder in there.
好的
Okay.
你来止血
You get it stopped,
我来开第二条输液管
and I'll run a second infusion line.
-快点 -好的
- Now! - Right.
好
Okay.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我只是得 我得
I just gotta...I gotta...
好的
Okay.
好了
Gotcha.
我都不知道我到底要找什么
I don't even know what the hell I'm looking for in here.
没关系的
That's all right.
你的腹腔里全是血
Your abdomen is full of blood.
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
露西亚 听着 我需要你的帮助 好吗
Lucia, listen to me. I need your help, okay?
我从来没做过这事
I've never done this before.
求你了 你得告诉我该怎么做
Please, you gotta tell me what to do.
帮我 拜托了
Help me, please.
不 不
No, no.
别帮我
Don't help me.
该死
God damn it.
别让我告诉你女儿 我眼睁睁看着你死去
Look, do not make me tell your daughter I had to let you die!
告诉我该怎么办
Fucking tell me what to do!
抽吸
Suction.
好 抽吸 好
All right, suction. All right.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
输液管怎么样了 奈奥米
Where's that line, Naomi?
我在弄
I'm working on it.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表