剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
对你来说也一样
It won't be easy for you either.
这份工作没那么轻松
It won't be simple.
我会为你加油的
And I'll be rooting for you.
如果说有什么是我能帮得上的
If there is anything I can offer that will help,
有什么智慧能传下去的
any wisdom I can pass on,
就是下面的话
it is this.
这把椅子不是王座
This chair is not a throne.
我们不是女王
We're not queens.
我们所做的工作至关重要
The work we do here is critical,
但并不是我们的全部
but it is not all that we are.
努力工作的时候也别忘了剩余的自己
Don't forget the rest of yourself while you do this.
你也会卸任
Your time will end too,
任期结束之后 你会想要一份
and you will want a life to return to
能回归的生活
once this is done.
至于你带领
As for policy
地球及其子民执行的政策
and the direction you're taking Earth
和发展的方向
and all her peoples,
我们有分歧
well, we disagree.
有一个是错的
One of us is wrong.
我认为是你
I think it's you.
但我希望是我
But I hope it's me.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们的未来在你手里了
Our future is in your hands now.
夫人
Ma'am,
我知道我们没能把握最佳时机
I know we didn't leave on the best terms,
但是你是我唯一信赖的人
but you're the only one I can trust to tell.
火星军队内部出了腐♥败♥状况
There's something rotten on Mars within the military,
向小行星带人走私军♥火♥
some kind of weapons trafficking with Belters.
我不知道这事牵扯到多高的层面
I don't know how high up or what it's for,
现在还不知道 但是感觉很危险
not yet, but it feels dangerous.
如果你合作的提议仍然有效的话
Assuming your offer to work together is still open,
我接受
I accept.
我认为我们需要彼此
I think we need each other.
博比 你太不是时候了
Bobbie, your timing sucks.
汇报
Report?
所有探测器均失灵 电磁脉冲导致紧急停堆
All scopes blind. EMP charge scram reactor.
全体注意 我们正在遭受攻击
All hands, we are under attack.
准备反击登陆者
Prepare to repel boarders.
现在只有你和我了 马科
It's just you and me now, Marco.
不是"只有"
Well, not "just."
这是克莱斯·阿什福德
This is Klaes Ashford...
小行星带的叛徒
...traitor to the Belt.
这是菲利普
This is Filip,
我儿子
my son.
你现在做什么都无济于事了
Nothing you do now will stop what's coming.
你都不想说服我
You're not even going to try to convince me
饶你一命
to spare your life?
我为什么要浪费自己最后的宝贵时光呢
Why would I waste the last few precious moments I have?
我真的会怀念你的
I'm genuinely going to miss you.
马科 你应该知道
You do know, Marco,
朝第谷或者谷神星扔石头
that throwing rocks at Tycho or Ceres
对内行星人没什么影响
will do little to harm the Inners.
我同意
I agree.
唯一的受害者是小行星带人
The only real victims there would be Belters.
不过那样的日子已经结束了
Those days are over now.
你还是不明白
You still don't see it.
不明白什么
Eh, don't see what?
甚至都想象不到
Can't even imagine it.
这一直是我们种族的一个弊病
This has always been a problem for our kind.
连我们的梦想都很渺小
Even our dreams are small.
在黑暗中死去吧
Die in darkness,
兄弟
beratna.
♪到行刑码头去♪
♪To the execution dock♪
♪我来了♪
♪I have come♪
♪直到离去♪
♪Tili go♪
♪到行刑码头去♪
♪ To the execution block ♪
♪等待远航♪
♪For to sail♪
♪我疾病缠身♪
♪I was sick♪
♪即将死去♪
♪And nigh to death♪
♪以我的每一次呼吸起誓♪
♪But I vow with my every breath♪
♪在航行的时候♪
♪Fo go with wisdom ways♪
♪做一个睿智的人♪
♪When I sail♪
发送中
消息已发送
中断推进
Cut thrust.
调整位置 匹配目标航线
Adjust trim to match target vector.
准备就绪
All good.
-释放抓捕器 -收到
- Release grapples. - Copy that.
发射
And launch.
他们的小行星观察站怎么办
What about their asteroid spotter?
通过我朝他们扔的那艘船
We learned a lot about their capabilities
我对他们的能力了解了很多
from the ship I threw at them,
足够选择一条拥有最低被探测风险的轨道
enough to pick trajectories to minimize risk of detection.
但是就连他们最好的设备都几乎无法
But even their best instruments are barely able to penetrate
穿透火星隐形技术
Martian stealth tech.
地球人不会发现它们来了
The Earthers will never see them coming.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表