剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
应该是在攻击期间向小行星带
it would suggest that telemetry was being sent
发射了遥测数据
to the Belt during the attack,
可能发向了一个未注册的外行星联盟中继站
to an unregistered OPA relay, perhaps?
也许
Perhaps.
有了结果我们会通知你们的
We will let you know what we find.
很好 下次我们在迪黎波里号♥上见面
Good. Next time, we'll meet on the Tripoli
我们也好略尽地主之谊
so I can return the hospitality.
联♥合♥国♥舰队指挥令
联♥合♥国♥舰队迪黎波里号♥在星环内待命
根据联♥合♥国♥舰队命令
By order of UNN Fleet Command,
我们会在星环内待命
we will be remaining inside the Ring space
如发生超出贵联盟能力范围外的事件
to help secure it from any further incidents
我们会协助确保星环内安全
that are beyond your ability to control.
我们不需要保姆
We don't need a babysitter...
停战条件里没有这些内容
Those are not the conditions of the armistice.
外行星联盟违规在先
The OPA violated those conditions first.
马科·因阿诺斯不受我们的控制
Marco Inaros is not under our control.
如果你们控制不了的话 为什么之前还
Then why did you promise you could deal with him
做出承诺呢
if you could not?
保持联络
We'll be in touch.
风景不错
Nice view.
够远了 够远了
That's far enough. That's far enough.
是 老大
Ya, bosmang.
他们在测量你的办公室 选窗帘用
They were measuring your office for curtains.
这是内行星人的老话
It's an ancient Inner saying.
意思是他们公然表示
It means showing openly that they intend to take
要拿你的东西
what belongs to you.
我坚持我的选择
I stand by my vote.
如果我们没饶了马科的命
If we hadn't spared Marco's life,
早就四分五裂了
it would've divided the factions.
我们要保持团结
We have to stay united.
我们不可能知道他对探路者号♥的事说谎了
There was no way of knowing he lied about the Sojourner.
我认为你和我
I think you and I, uh...
都清楚这种无法预见的后果是什么
We are both familiar with unforeseen consequences.
我们要检查一下
We need to check the logs
可能被探路者号♥集束通信对准的
of every dark OPA relay
所有隐藏的外行星联盟中继站的日志
that could've been targeted by the Sojourner's tight-beam.
我安排人去做
I'll put a team on it.
如果我们不快点解决
And if we don't resolve this quickly,
让联♥合♥国♥那边满意的话...
and to the UN's satisfaction...
他们就不会离开
Then they will never leave,
我们也没法逼他们走
and we won't be able to force them to go.
对
No.
我得承认 我有种被利用的感觉
I gotta say, I feel kind of used.
我向你保证 确实是这样
I can assure you, you were.
真的要走吗
Really gotta leave?
是的 我有个会
Uh, yeah. I've got a meeting.
不能不去
Can't miss it.
别这样 我们还没...
Oh, come on. We haven't even...
体验过客房♥服务
tried the room service.
随意 算我帐上
Feel free, on me.
好吧 冤大头 我会的
Okay, big spender, I will.
看来你站稳脚跟了
Seems like you landed on your feet.
是的 有些自♥由♥咨♥询♥工作
Yeah, some freelance consulting work
找上门来
fell into my lap.
就是走运而已
Just lucky, I guess.
我也可以做
I could use some of that.
如果他们还招人记得告诉我
You let me know if they're looking to hire.
会的
I will.
我就说不虚此行吧
Told you it'd be worth it.
是你杀死了码头的海关检查员吗
Did you kill that customs agent down on the docks?
你为什么问这个
Why do you care?
这不是答案
That's not an answer.
-你也没回答 -放松
- Neither is yours. - Relax.
我做事不是那种风格
I don't do business that way.
她呢
Does she?
意外无可避免
Accidents happen.
世界很残酷
The world is a cruel place,
要是你不愿意留下随时走人
and if you don't wanna be here, leave.
别闹了
Hey, cut the shit,
否则你们都走人
or you can both leave.
失陪
Excuse me.
最近和大卫联♥系♥了吗
Have you talked to David lately?
没有吗
No?
可以理解
Understandable.
我想这些肯定都让他觉得羞辱
I'm sure that all of this must be humiliating for him,
对你也是
and for you.
要是你还想让我揍你 就继续惹我
If you'd like me to beat the shit out of you again, keep it up.
-博比·德雷珀 -随便吧
- Bobbie Draper. - Yeah, I don't care.
好了
All right.
星城改造塔MV37D
Aterpol Terraforming Tower MV-37-D,
今天正式退役
officially decommissioned as of today.
最近很多都退了
Been a bunch of those lately.
火星改造现代化项目的一部分
Part of MTC's modernization program.
好吧
Yeah, right.
不论如何 都是火星制♥造♥的高端设计
In any event, it's chock-full of top-shelf, made-on-Mars,
十分可靠的气水处理器
ultra-reliable air and water processors.
那些准殖民者 尤其是小行星带人
Prospective colonists, Belters in particular,
肯定会出大价钱买♥♥这些东西
will pay top dollar for this stuff.
要想拿到这些
Access to the materiel is controlled
只能通过塔基的唯一一扇门
by a single entry at the base of the tower.
去年开始安全协议就没有升过级了
Security protocols haven't been updated since last year,
他们用的还是M-SEC-4 所以...
They're still running M-SEC-4, so....
你服役过
You served?
所以应该用不了两分钟
So it shouldn't take more than two minutes
就能打开
to crack it and get in.
我已经按价值和
I've prioritized the components
组装的难易程度给零件排了序
in terms of value and ease of disassembly.
都记清楚了 各位
Study up, people.
这一票有得赚
It's gonna be a very nice score.
你不是说门关着吗
Thought you said the door closed.
本来是关着的
It did.
也许是米勒为我们打开了
Maybe Miller opened it again for us.
或者它其实没有你想得那么结实
Or it's not as solid as you thought
地震把门震开了
and the earthquake shook it loose.
要是那样 那我们就倒霉了
If that's the case, we're screwed.
至少是个开始
It's a start.
就算我们进去
Assuming that we get in,
要封上这些洞也很难 但是...
it's gonna be hard enough sealing the hole, but...
那些就根本封不上了
there's no way we're gonna be able to seal those.
好了 先考虑怎么进去再说
Well, let's focus on getting in.
我们需要在这里
We'll need to set shaped charges
排好炸♥药♥
all around here.
小行星带人有些挖矿的工具我们能用
The Belters had some mining gear that we could use.
如果我说有件事需要办
If I tell you I need something done...
那我一定办
Then it happens.
至少需要几周时间
It's gonna take a few weeks, minimum,
才能有救援船过来 甚至可能几个月
for a relief ship to get here, maybe months.
我们都饿死和部分人活下来的
The difference between us all starving to death
区别在于
and some of us surviving
我们要靠现有的食物养活多少人
may be how many mouths we're trying to feed.
这里人可不少
There's a lot of people.
小行星带人很多
There's a lot of Belters.
如果要在他们和我们之间选择 我选我们
If it comes down to them or us, it's us,
霍顿和你的新男友
and Holden and your new boyfriend
可能会对这个残酷的现实有意见
may have a problem with that harsh reality.
对你来说是问题吗
Is it a problem for you?
如果那样 我该怎么做就会怎么做
If that's the case, I'll do what needs to be done.
如果你能在冲击波到达前
If you can make it to the ruins
赶到遗迹 那就赶紧走
before the shockwave comes, go now.
要是不能 就留下
If you can't, stay here,
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表