剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
无垠的太空
第四季第六集
整座岛就那么消失了
The whole damn island is just gone!
你看这个辐射轮廓
Look at the radiation profile.
就像是反应堆事故
It's like a reactor failure.
是啊 一个巨大的反应堆
Yeah, for a gigantic reactor.
如果你们有不满
So if you don't like it,
那就应该找个律师上庭起诉
what you do is you get a lawyer and you go to court!
地球法庭 还是火星法庭
Oh, Earth court? Mars court?
哪个内行星法庭会为小行星带人伸张正义
What Inner court gives justice to Belters?
找他们去吵吧
Take it up with them.
因为我们有权住在这里
'Cause we have right to be here.
内行星人 你们得滚回自己的星球
You need to go back to your planet, Inners.
这个话题到此为止
There's no more conversations about this.
进展不如我设想的顺利
It's not going the way I hoped.
吉姆
Jim.
伊拉斯另一侧的一座岛屿
One of the islands on the other side of Ilus
刚刚爆♥炸♥了
just exploded
就像是颗氢弹
like a thermonuclear bomb.
我们认为岛下面
We think there might be some kind
可能有个巨大的聚变反应堆
of massive fusion reactor underneath it.
整个都爆♥炸♥了
The whole damn thing just blew.
-好的 这很严重 -非常严重
- Okay, that's bad. - Very bad.
你们首先会感觉到的
The first thing you're gonna feel is
是爆♥炸♥带来的地震
the seismic quake from the explosion.
能量直接穿过星球
It's moving straight through the planet,
大概一小时就能到达你们那里
so it'll reach you in, like, an hour.
我们应付得了地震
Well, we can deal with an earthquake.
那不是问题所在
That's not the problem.
一道冲击波正以音速
There's a shockwave coming around the planet
在星球表面蔓延
at the speed of sound
后面紧跟着海啸
with a tsunami behind it.
-我♥操♥ -我们还有多少时间
- Fuck me! - How long do we have?
冲击波还有八到十小时到达
The shockwave will hit in eight to ten hours
风速将达到每小时两百公里左右
with winds of around 200 kilometers per hour.
海啸大概会在那之后十小时到达
The tsunami will be there roughly ten hours after that.
天呐 到时候整个大♥陆♥的
Jesus. That's gonna put, like,
三分之一都会被淹没
a third of the continent underwater.
移♥民♥区会被彻底摧毁
The settlement is gonna get wiped clean off the map.
一会儿再联络
I'll call you right back.
这不是站哪边的问题
This isn't about sides!
你那边是赢家当然没问题
It never is when your side is winning.
你们再往前走 就要挨枪子了
If you come any closer, then you're going to get it.
这事只有一个解决办法
This has only one way that this is gonna go.
听我说 大家都听我说
Listen to me! Everyone listen to me!
该死的 听我说
Goddamn it, listen to me!
什么
What?
舰长有重要的话要说
Cap's got something important to say.
紧急情况
We have an emergency.
是的 我们看到爆♥炸♥了
Ya, we see the blast.
看起来很糟 非常糟 不是假的
Im look bad, real bad. No hoax.
如果塞满罗西号♥
If we pack the Roci
还有爱德华号♥的两艘轻型穿梭机
and the two light shuttles from the Edward
加上巴巴号♥的一艘
and the one from the Barb,
我们可以一趟就把所有人撤离地面
we can get everyone here off the ground in one trip.
一旦我们到达轨道
We'll transfer people to the proper ships
就把你们送到相应的船上去
as soon as we reach orbit.
霍顿
Holden!
这是你造成的
You brought this on us.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
现在说这些都没用
Look, none of this is useful right now.
我们为了来这里差点死了
We almost died coming out here.
有些人确实死了
Some did.
这是我们安家的机会
This was our chance to make a home.
我他妈懂
I fucking get it.
相信我 我希望这一切都没有发生
Believe me, I wish none of this had happened,
但我们现在能做的
but the only thing we can do now
只有在更多的人死掉之前离开
is leave before more people die.
那你会支持我们的主张吗
Then will you support our claim?
告诉你的秘♥书♥长♥朋友
Tell your friend the Secretary-General
我们有权住在这里
that we have the right to be here.
如果你公开表态
If you do that publicly,
承诺帮助我们的殖民地
and pledge to help our colony,
那我们就同意离开
then we'll agree to leave.
我不能代表艾娃斯拉或地球
I can't speak for Avasarala, or Earth,
但我向你保证 我会尽我所能
but I give you my word, I'll do everything I can.
小行星带人
Beltalowda,
收拾东西
gather your things.
我们该离开了
It's time for us to go.
收拾一下
Pack it up.
都离开这里
You people outta here.
雅各布
Oye, Jakob.
我们在准备穿梭机 发现了一件
We prepping the shuttle and found something
属于你的东西
that belong to you.
菲尔西亚
Felcia.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我还以为你被皇宪能源公♥司♥的混♥蛋♥抓走了
I thought those pashang-wala RCE had gotten you.
你去船上干什么
What are you doing up there?
我要离开
Leaving.
离开 你要去哪
Leaving? Where are you going?
跟巴巴号♥一起
With the Barb,
回星环去
back through the Ring.
我只是想去上大学
I just wanted to go to university.
菲尔西亚
Oh, Felcia.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you.
没事 我才该道歉
No, no, I am sorry.
是我们逼你如此的
We drove you to this.
妈妈生气了吗
Is Mama angry?
她很担心
She's worried.
她...
She's...
她和奈奥米·永田一起在罗西南多号♥上
She's with Naomi Nagata on the Rocinante.
什么
What?
我跟她说了这不是奈奥米的错
I told her this isn't Naomi's fault.
-是我想要离开 -不 宝贝...
- I wanted to leave. - No, baby...
奈奥米根本没有唆使我
She didn't tell me to do anything.
宝贝女儿
Baby girl.
不是那件事
It's nothing like that.
爸爸
Papa?
菲尔西亚
Felcia,
我要告诉你一些
I need to tell you some things
你妈妈做的事
about what your mother has done.
会让你很难接受
It won't be easy to hear.
也就是说爆♥炸♥的能量达到
So that would put the blast at...
老天
Jesus.
五万艾焦耳[10的18次方]
Fifty thousand exajoules.
明天这颗星球看起来
This planet is gonna look
就会有翻天覆地的变化了
very different tomorrow.
其它的岛屿怎么样
What about the other islands?
还会有更多的爆♥炸♥吗
Are we expecting any more explosions?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
其它的岛屿看起来都正在冷却
The other islands all appear to be cooling down,
算是帮了点小忙吧
so small favors.
在这种时候 也算是谢天谢地了
At times like these, I'm grateful for those.
从轨道上看视野会好很多
It's a much nicer view from orbit.
我很快就会上去
I'll be up there soon enough.
你好
Hey there.
哎呀呀
Well, well, well.
看起来好多了
You're looking better.
好的标准真低呀
The bar was low.
我得感谢你
I need to thank you.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表