剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Code verified.
泰南号♥ 允许进入星环
Tynan, you're cleared for the Ring.
-阿什福德 -怎么了
- Ashford. - What?
我们眼前已经焦头烂额了
We have enough problems already
你还跑去挑衅内行星人
without you agitating the Inners.
他们就喜欢羞辱我们
Well, they like humiliating us.
我还得扮警♥察♥来保护他们的运输舰
It's bad enough I have to play cop to protect their haulers.
-我们有约在先 -对小行星带有什么价值
- We have a treaty. - Worth what to the Belt?
总会派上用场的 好吗 你得相信直觉
We'll find out, keya? You have to trust your gut.
上次我相信直觉的时候
Well, the last time I did that,
下场不是很好 对吧
it didn't work out so well, did it?
我们都在摸索中前进 老头
We were all flying blind, Pampaw.
可能我比你更笨吧
Yeah, well, me more than you.
只是因为我朋友的男朋友
Only because my friend had a boyfriend
他的一个想象中的朋友
with an imaginary friend
告诉我们如何关闭那个空间站
who told us how to power that station down.
我还以为他是个疯子
And I thought he was a madman.
结果他是个先知
But he...he turns out to be a prophet.
可能两者都是呢
It's possible to be both.
皇宪能源爱德华·以色列号♥
绕新星球轨道运行中
我为什么要让你说服我上这趟船
Why'd I let you talk me into this?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
第一批研究全新生物群落的科学家团队
First scientists ever to study a whole new biome.
我们在创造历史
We're making history.
可能你会吧
Maybe you will.
这颗星球没有地质活动
This planet has no geological activity.
那不是很妙吗
And isn't that amazing?
我上次在海吉亚组的时候
I was with the Hygeia group
碰到了几个小行星带人
when we found some Belters
在承包给我们的铂矿里
squatting on a rock with a billion in platinum ore
-挖一块价值十亿的矿石 -后来呢
- that we had the charter for. - How'd that go?
我们给了他们三十万
We gave them a percentage of the take, 300K,
装满了他们的水箱 然后就送他们走了
topped off their water tanks, sent them on their way.
便宜你了
You got off cheap.
是啊 公♥司♥觉得赚到了
Yeah, the company called it a win.
好吧 希望这里也有那么简单
Well, let's hope it's that easy here.
我们有联♥合♥国♥与火星的批准 所以
Yeah, we've got a legal charter from the UN and Mars, so...
你觉得外行星联盟会在乎那一纸文书吗
You think the OPA give a shit about that?
不 我不觉得
No, I do not.
放松点 费耶兹
Lighten up, Fayez.
你就要出名了
You're about to be famous.
我猜下面的石头看起来和地球的一样
Bet the rocks down here look just like the ones back home.
我会以你的名字命名一个新的昆虫物种
Well, I'll name a new bug after you.
抓稳了
Hold tight!
这边还有一个
There's one over here!
把面罩给我
Give me the mask!
没事的 戴上吧
It's okay. Come here.
我方有二十三人死亡
Twenty-three of our people are dead,
包括任务指挥官
including the mission commander
还有飞船上的医生
and the ship's physician.
重型穿梭机被摧毁了
The heavy lift shuttle was destroyed,
探险队的大部分补给也一同被摧毁了
along with most of the expedition's supplies.
安保队长莫特里不同意撤离
Security Chief Murtry refused evacuation
目前是探险队的行动指挥官
and is now in operational command of the expedition.
目前尚不清楚坠机原因
Cause of the crash is currently unknown.
小行星带人正在提供力所能及的帮助
The Belters are providing what aid they can
但同时指出公♥司♥在一开始
but hasten to add the company had no right
就无权降落在地表
to land in the first place.
这次坠机可能是意外或袭击
It could have been an accident or attack
或者演变成更糟的事情
or something much worse.
故事已经被各大媒体转载了
The story is already metastasizing on newsfeeds.
去伊拉斯星 完成你们的工作
Just get yourself to Ilus, do your job,
让皇宪能源公♥司♥做他们的工作
and let RCE do theirs.
小行星带人会想把你拉到他们的队伍里去
The Belters will try to enlist you to their cause.
霍顿 别去火上浇油了
Holden, do not put your dick in it.
情况已经很糟糕了
It's fucked enough already.
这是个好建议
It's good advice.
舰长 试验开火已就绪
Cap, test fire lined up.
听你指令
Fire at will.
接招吧 蓝色粘液
Take that, blue goo.
生物指标监控仪
小行星带英雄
Belte hero.
你们不能让他们夺走我们的土地
You na kang let them take us from our land.
这是我们的家园
This our home.
这是我们的土地 这是小行星带领土
This our land, huh? This Belter land.
没人要对任何人做任何事
Nobody's doing anything to anybody.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
欢迎 我是卡罗尔·奇薇薇
Welcome. Carol Chiwewe.
我是移♥民♥区的管理者
I'm the administrator of the settlement.
-我是吉姆·霍顿 -霍顿舰长
- Jim Holden. - Captain Holden.
我是莫特里队长 欢迎来到新星球
Chief Murtry. Welcome to New Terra.
跟我来 我来给你说明一下情况
Come with me. I'll give you the lay of the land.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
你是来帮我们的还是来帮他们的
Hey, you here fo help us or help them?
好了 好了 放松点 伙计
All right, all right, easy there, partner.
叛徒
Traitors!
叛徒
Traitors!
叛徒 叛徒
Traitor. Traitor.
叛徒
Traitor!
所有人把枪都放下
Everybody put your guns down now!
-艾莫斯 你也放下 -他先放我才放
- Amos, you too. - Him first.
我给你两秒钟时间
You've got two seconds.
杂种 我给你一秒
Pashang, you got one.
那他妈的是什么
What the fuck is that?
找掩护
Take cover!
你还好吗
You okay?
艾莫斯
Amos.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
-老天 -那他妈的是什么
- Jesus. - What the fuck was that?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表