剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
但我杀了他们
But I killed them.
黑天派要拿因阿诺斯30%的财产
Black Sky gonya take 30% of Inaros' holdings
用以补偿过去的损失
to redress past grievance.
金枝派至少也要这么多
Golden Bough will accept no less.
佛瑞德·约翰和安德森·道斯
Fred Johnson and Anderson Dawes
感谢黑天派和金枝派在这个
appreciate the cooperation of Black Sky and Golden Bough
新时代的合作
in these new times.
双方各拿25%
Fair is 25% each
其余财产平均分配给所有主要派系
with the rest divided evenly amongst all major factions.
你尊重我们 我们就尊重你
Respect from you get respect from us.
我们都是外行星联盟的人 对吗
We are all OPA, huh?
我们会决定对罪犯的惩罚
We will say what punishment fo the crime.
你们觉得这样就安全了吗
You think that will keep you safe?
充当法官 就不会成为囚犯了
If you are judges, you can't be prisoners?
你打破了与内行星人的和平
You have broken the peace with the Inners.
你的派系不能代表小行星带
And your faction does not speak for the Belt.
只要是你们联手把我扔进太空
So long as it's not just one of you spacing me,
就叫正义了
it's justice?
我犯了什么罪
What is my crime?
还是说你们急着瓜分我的财产
Or are you all too happy carving up my corpse
根本不在乎
to care, ke?
你摧毁了探路者号♥
You killed the Sojourner.
多斯·艾瑞亚加抓了你个人赃并获
Dos Arriagas found you with the cargo.
不久之前 大家还会称之为胜利
Not long ago, that would have been called a victory.
黑天派在土卫六上杀死了地球人总督
Black Sky killed the Earther governor on Titan.
他怎么不跟我一起接受审判
Why is that one not down here with me?
-那是之前的事了 -没错
- That was before. - Ah, yes.
在星环出现之前
Before the Rings.
在星环改变一切之前
Before the Rings change everything.
但星环并没有改变内行星人
The Rings did not change the Inners.
他们说 有足够的星系供所有人分享
There are systems enough for everyone, they say.
取之不尽的财富
Riches for all.
一直都是这样的
That has always been true.
小行星带一直都很富有
The Belt has always been rich,
而我们的财富一直都被掠夺
and our wealth has always been taken from us.
如今
And now...
如今我们竟然在帮他们
now we are helping them.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
让将死之人把话说完
Let the dead man have his say.
听他说话 我们会被烦死的
He will talk us all to death if we let him.
听他说完吧
Hear him out, I say.
这是最后一次了
Is last time we will have to.
我们是小行星带
We are the Belt.
外行星联盟
The OPA.
我们一直在为生存而战
We have always fought for our lives.
舍弃这一点 我们失去的不仅仅是灵魂
We lose that, we lose more than our souls.
我的所作所为
What I did...
是为了全体小行星带人
I did for all Belters.
你们想要相信新时代到来了
You want to think that everything is new.
但并非如此
It isn't.
星环出现了
A Ring appears...
而我们要跟内行星人讲和了
and now we're making truces with the Inners?
星环出现了
A Ring appears,
我们就要追杀自己的族人
so we hunt down our own kind
眼看我们开采的矿石建成的飞船
while ships built from ore we mined
飞往我们甚至无法居住的星球
fly to planets that we can't even live on?
星环出现了 内行星人就变得
A Ring appears and makes the Inners kind
善良 公平 公正了
and just and fair?
我们和内行星人达成协议留住麦迪纳
We made an agreement with the Inners to keep Medina.
他们违约了那么多次
After all their broken promises,
你怎么知道他们这次会信守诺言
what makes you think that they will honor them now?
他们的心没有改变
Their hearts haven't changed.
他们给了我们一席之地
They give us a seat at the table
是因为他们弱 我们强
because they are weak and we are strong,
他们想要在我们讨论时韬光养晦
and they want to keep us talking
直到强大到能够再次无视我们
until they find enough strength to ignore us again.
没错
It's true.
我是偷了内行星人的飞船和货物
I stole the Inners' ship and their cargo
把他们的人用糟糕的方式还给了他们
and gave them their people back somewhat worse for wear.
你们可以为此杀了我
You could kill me for that.
或者
Or...
我可以上缴那些还没卖♥♥出去的货物
I could forfeit the cargo that hasn't sold.
飞船已经被拆了
The ship is already gone for parts,
但我赚的钱 我可以交出来
but the money I earned, I will give over.
然后我就会像个乖乖小男孩一样
And then I will sit quietly on my hands
安静地什么事也不干
like a good little boy...
直到内行星人违约
until the Inners break the treaty,
他们一定会的
which they will.
谁想给我定罪
Who here condemns me?
我有权知道
I have a right to know.
我代表安德森·道斯
Well, I speak for Anderson Dawes
以及谷神星空间站 我认为该死
and Ceres Station, and I say death.
活
Life.
黑天派接受没收因阿诺斯的赃物
Black Sky accepts Inaros' forfeit.
金枝派也认为该活
Golden Bough also says life.
我们接受没收赃物
We accept forfeit.
库柏勒认为
Kubileya say...
我代表佛瑞德·约翰逊和第谷空间站
I speak for Fred Johnson and Tycho Station.
我们接受因阿诺斯的提议
We accept Inaros' offer.
他可以活
He lives.
安排上缴赃物 然后把你的飞船叫来
Arrange the forfeit. Then call your ship.
你可以走了
You are free to go.
安德森·道斯和佛瑞德·约翰逊
And the UN has the personal assurances
向联♥合♥国♥亲自保证
of Anderson Dawes and Fred Johnson
问题已解决
that the problem has been corrected.
不会再发生了
It will not happen again.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
马科的话动摇了你
Marco's words swayed you.
没有
They did not.
那些话动摇了别人
They swayed the others.
金枝派和黑天派
Golden Bough and Black Sky
已经开始担心一旦解除封锁
already feared their positions will decline
麦迪纳开始正常运转后
once the blockade is lifted
他们的地位会有所下降
and Medina becomes fully operational.
如果我们不顾他们的投票
If we handed out a death sentence
执意判他死刑
against their votes,
相当于我们在挑起内战
we would have been asking for a civil war.
我做了该做的事
Ugh. I did what had to be done.
没错 但他的话还会鼓动更多人
Yes, but his words will sway more.
他有这个 天赋
He has that, uh...that gift.
不 他是在计划什么事
No, he... he is planning something.
-我们会盯着他的 -他肯定会料到的
- We will keep eyes on him. - Well, he will expect that.
如果他违背承诺
And if he breaks his word,
他就违背了和所有派系的承诺
he breaks it to all the factions.
那他就是给自己判了死刑
He will be signing his own death warrant.
前提是我们能抓住他
If we catch him.
我担心我们可能不会有机会了
I fear we may not get another chance.
我猜你是没别的人能联♥系♥了
I take it you had no one else to call.
你的提议还有效吗
Your offer, does it still stand?
你还在码头上工作吗
Still have a job on the docks?
没有了
Not anymore.
那情况就变了
Changes things.
这样的话 工作就必须是全职了
The position would have to be full-time, then.
我加入
I'm in.
我不认识你 但我穿越星际
I don't know about you, but I didn't cross
不是为了成为谋杀案的共犯的
interstellar space to become complicit in murder.
默特里已经疯了
I mean, Murtry has lost his mind.
要不我们给公♥司♥总部发条信息吧
What if we sent a message to corporate HQ?
如果他们知道他的所作所为
If...if they knew what he was doing,
他们肯定会召回他
they would certainly have him recalled.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表