剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我听说有几人被蛞蝓杀死了
I hear the slugs got some of them.
没有药的话 还会死更多的人
Without the meds, a lot more would be dead.
只剩一剂了
We only have one left.
你的制药打印机还能再做一些吗
Can your pharmaceutical printer make more?
我没有制♥作♥那些药的试剂了
I don't have the reagents for those kinds of drugs.
见鬼
Shit.
我们给了你药和食物帮助小行星带人
We're giving you food and meds to help the Belters,
但这些迟早会用完
but at some point, we're gonna run out.
我们得及时止损
We're gonna have to cut our losses.
小行星带人不会忘记
Belters aren't gonna forget
是你害我们被困在这里的
you're the reason we're down here.
-霍顿 霍顿 -霍顿
- Holden! Holden! - Holden!
出什么事了
What? What happened?
好像有人走开了 去那边了
I think someone walked away... that way.
见鬼
Shit.
艾莫斯
Amos!
艾莫斯
Amos?
艾莫斯
Amos.
艾莫斯 退后
Amos...step back.
听我说
Listen to me.
说句话
Say something.
操 天啊
Fuck, Jesus Christ!
艾莫斯 住手
Amos, stop!
好了
Okay.
没事了
All right.
我来了 没事了
I got you. It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
有人来了
Someone coming.
来 注意脚下
Here, watch your leg.
-霍顿 -嗯
- Holden? - Yeah.
艾莫斯
Amos.
艾莫斯 看着我
Amos, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
只要我们还在呼吸
As long as we're still breathing,
我们就还活着
we're alive,
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
找遍了空间站上每一家酒吧
I checked every bar in the station.
我生气的时候喝酒 伤心不喝
I drink when I'm angry, not when I'm sad.
德鲁默 我理解你为什么退出
Drummer, I understand why you quit,
但你不能被悲伤淹没
but you can't let your sorrows drown you.
佛瑞德·约翰逊确实应该让我们自己做主
Fred Johnson should have let us handle our own business,
毫无疑问
no doubt,
但他对这个地方的看法并没错
but he isn't wrong about this place.
我们需要它
We need it,
我们也需要内行星人
and we need the Inners
如果我们想要和平的未来
if we want a future of peace.
我办公室里的摩♥门♥教♥徒照片
The Mormon pictures in my office
总是令我发笑
always made me laugh,
它们庆祝内行星人的骄傲
celebrating the pride of the Inners,
一段觊觎他人家园
a history of coveting another's homeland
并为之杀戮的历史
and killing to take it.
我相信佛瑞德对独♥立♥小行星带的愿景
I believed in Fred's vision for an independent Belt,
但如今我们自♥由♥了
but now that we're free,
却在制♥造♥同样的照片
we're painting those same pictures,
杀害无辜的人 我们的族人
murdering innocent people, our own people,
以换取与内行星人的和平
in exchange for peace with the Inners.
我希望马科所说的未来是错的
I hope Marco is wrong about our future,
但我担心他说对了
but I fear he's not.
马科是个披着爱国者外衣的
Marco is a nihilist...
虚无主义者
in the guise of a patriot.
他的想法不能带领小行星带前进
His way is not the way forward for the Belt.
这就可以吗
And this is?
我这辈子见过了太多流血事件
I have seen blood spilled my entire life
我自己手上也染了太多血 我知道未来
and I have spilled enough myself to know that the future,
我们的未来
our future,
不能建立在暴♥力♥之上
cannot be built on violence.
你听起来像个政客
You sound like a politician.
不 我只是老了
No, I'm just old.
年龄会以你意想不到的方式改变你
Age changes you in ways you don't expect.
我的关注点不再像以往那么狭隘了
My focus isn't as narrow as it once was.
佛瑞德让你管理这地方 是吧
Fred offer you the job of running this place, ke?
是的
Yeah, he did.
但我拒绝了
But I declined.
-我有更要紧的事 -什么事
- I have more pressing matters. - Like what?
我要找出马科 杀了他
I am going to hunt down Marco and kill him.
这样开启和平的未来可真新颖
Interesting way to start a future of peace.
马科活得越久
Well, the longer Marco lives,
招募的追随者就越多
the more followers he will recruit,
我们的国家及和平就越受威胁
and the more our nation and our peace will be at risk.
不过我也承认 我等不及想看他那张
And I also admit I am eager to see his pretty face
漂亮的脸蛋漂浮在气闸外
floating outside the air lock.
看来年纪并没有完全改变你
I see age hasn't changed everything.
这次任务我需要一个得力大副
You know, for this mission, I am going to need a good XO.
只要你想要
The job is yours...
这职位就是你的了
if you want it.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
不好意思
I'm...I'm sorry.
我想找伊赛·马丁
I'm looking for Esai Martin.
亲爱的 是谁啊
Who is it, honey?
伊赛
Esai.
请进
Come on in.
博比 这是我妻子 凯特琳
Bobbie, this is my wife, Katlin.
凯特琳 这是博比
Katlin, this is Bobbie.
她是局里的顾问
She does consulting with the department.
很高兴认识你
Oh, it's nice to meet you.
-我也是 -住手
- You too. - Stop it!
-妈妈 -失陪一下
- Mom! - Excuse me.
-艾米丽推我 -查理耍赖
- Emily pushed me! - Charlie's cheating.
-该上♥床♥了 -不要
- It's bedtime. - No!
-要喝点什么吗 -不用了
- Can I get you a drink? - I'm good.
-谢谢 -来吧
- Thank you. - Come on.
-我们走 -好吧
- Let's go. - Fine.
这两个小家伙是查理和艾米丽
These little rascals, that's Charlie and Emily.
能给我们读个故事吗
Can you read us a story?
很抱歉 我不知道你有家人
I'm so sorry. I didn't know you had a family.
你怎么可能知道 出什么事了
Why would you? What's going on?
和那份活有关 有什么不对
It's about the job. Something's not right.
太简单了 而且还有太多不清楚的地方
It's too easy and there are too many unknowns.
我们不能放弃这份活
We're not walking away.
-是贝尔特兰给了你这份活 -没错
- Did Beltran bring this to you? - He did, yeah.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
他是现役军人 对吗
He's active military, isn't he?
我说过 我不会帮你转移武器
I told you I'm not gonna help you move weapons
或是其他可以伤人的工具
or anything that will hurt people.
贝尔特兰说过 没什么致命的东西
Beltran said there was nothing lethal.
但你也不确定
But you don't know for sure?
你不会这么蠢
You're smarter than this.
你不会在不知道细节的情况下接下任何活
You don't do any job without knowing the details.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
如果我接下这份活
If I take this job,
我就能赚到足够的钱离开了
I'll make enough money to leave.
离开 去哪
Leave? And go where?
星环大门 新世界
The Ring Gate, new worlds.
殖民飞船已经排着队等待进入了
Colony ships are lining up already to go through.
干完这活 我就可以为我的家人
After this job, I can buy my whole family
在那些飞船上买♥♥到一个容身之处
a place on board one of those ships.
没人可以通过封锁区
No one's allowed through the blockade.
暂时的
For now,
一旦解除封锁 水闸就会打开
but once it's lifted, the floodgates will open.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表