剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我能看见 那是什么
I can see it. What is it?
幸运的话 那是
With any luck, the off switch
这整个该死星球的开关
for the whole fucking planet.
发生了什么
How'd that happen?
接下来
Well, then.
比我想的要麻烦一点点
That was a little trickier than I thought.
好了
Okay, then.
好的
Okay.
女士
Lady,
你要帮助我
you're gonna help me.
艾莫斯呢
Where's Amos?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
他受伤了走不了 手里拿着散♥弹♥枪♥
He was too hurt to walk, and he had a shotgun.
绕开他才是明智的选择
Going around him seemed the wiser choice.
如果他死了 你也活不了
If he's dead, so are you.
薇试图唤醒他人性的一面
Wei tried to appeal to his humanity...
但他因此杀了她
but he killed her for it.
你该试着唤醒一下我的
You should start appealing to mine.
你把我的星球破坏了吗
You broken my planet yet?
正做着呢
Working on it.
你真的是来自谷神星的米勒警探
You are really Detective Miller from Ceres...
有独♥立♥自我意识
sentient and independent?
如果我不是 那我图灵测试肯定是第一名
Well, if I'm not, I'm acing my Turing test.
我离这东西还有多远
About how far am I from this thing?
大概还有几米
A few meters, roughly.
让我再离近点
Move me a little closer.
我不知道这些当地物种意识到我在干什么以后
I don't know how fast these locals are gonna react
反应能有多快
when they figure out what I'm doing.
当地物种
The locals?
希望你们不会碰面
Let's just hope you don't meet.
你大概离它一米远了 可以了吗
You're about a meter away. Is this good?
可以了
Okay. Yeah.
像你这样的人经常忘记
People like you always forget.
文明都是滞后的
Civilization has a lag time...
就像光延迟一样
like light delay.
你来到这里
You come out here,
你以为就因为你是文明的
and you think because you're civilized,
文明便会随你而来
civilization comes with you.
把你的枪扔了
Throw your gun down.
把手举过头顶
Put your hands on your head.
你只有一次机会
You'll only get this one chance.
我们只是沿着历史的脚步
We're all just walking in the footsteps of history,
是历史的先驱
the ancient frontier.
那些邮局 铁路和监狱
All those post offices and railroads and jails
消耗了成千上万的生命才得以铸就
cost thousands of lives to build.
这里也没什么不同
And this is no different.
我就是先驱者们该有的样子
I am the kind of man the frontier needs.
你就是那种我把事情都做完再过来的人
You're the kind that comes after my work is done.
你应该待在家里
You should've stayed at home...
直到我把邮局建好
until I built a post office.
我以前见过一个人
I met another guy once
他喜欢用过去种族屠♥杀♥的理论来为他的屁事正名
who liked using past genocides to justify his bullshit.
你没被说服
You weren't persuaded?
我的一个朋友朝他脸上开了一枪
A friend of mine shot him in the face.
你都没胆量干掉我
You won't even have the balls to finish me,
对吗 孩子
will you, boy?
你完了
You are finished.
我会把你带回去接受审判
I'm gonna bring you back to stand trial,
让你永远被关在监狱里
then drop you in a cell forever.
我们管这叫做文明
We call that "Civilization."
好了 把我对准
All right, aim me.
快 把我对准这东西
Come on. Point me at this thing.
就 一直向前
Just, uh, go straight ahead.
不
No!
走开
Get off!
本可以干净利落地结束的
Man, that could've gone better.
我带你回去
Well, I'll guide you back.
不 我不行了
Nah. I'm fucked.
我动不了了
I can't move.
加油
Got it.
就这样
That's it.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
走 走
Uh, let's go. Let's go.
等等
Wait!
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表