剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《苍穹浩瀚》前情提要
我的名字是马尔科伊那罗斯
My name is Marco Inaros.
我是自♥由♥海军的指挥官
I am the Commander of the Free Navy,
攻击火星国议会 已连接
我们负责打击地球和火星上的压♥迫♥者
and we are the ones responsible for striking our oppressors on Earth and Mars.
从今天起 以及无尽的未来 我们都将自♥由♥
Today and forevermore, we are free.
现在所有星带人都得为马尔科的举动付出代价了
All Belters will have to answer for Marco's deeds now.
你知道如果有人跟马尔科作对会是什么下场 我们会没命的
You know what happens when someone goes against Marco. We'll be killed.
你们一起去拦截并打击洛西南多号♥ 确保完成任务
You will intercept and engage the Rocinante. Make sure it is done.
别动
- Don't even twitch.
你当初为什么要离开我
Why did you leave me?
离开是任何人的唯一选择
Walking away is the only choice anyone ever has.
她抛弃了我们俩 再一次
She left us both. Again.
坚持住 奈奥米 我们来了
Hang on, Naomi, we're coming.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
我接到她了
I've got her.
阿历克斯 请回答
Alex, reply.
他中风发作 这是我们必须承担的风险
It was a stroke. It's a risk we all take.
他为了救我而死
He died saving me.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
选择救你的家人
Making the choice to save your family...
我也会选这种方式 誓死顽抗
as far as last stands go, that's the one I'd pick.
你来这里是为了帮我
Did you come here to help me?
我想是的
I guess I did.
小蜜桃 上来吧
Peaches, come on up.
星环遭遇了另一次袭击
There's been another attack at the Ring.
马尔科...
Marco, Marco!
一整支火星舰队都叛变了 跟伊那罗斯勾结在一起
An entire fleet of Martians gone rogue, in league with Inaros.
他可能收买♥♥了他们
He may have bought them
用普罗托分子
with the protomolecule.
为什么火星人要带着普罗托分子
Why would Martians take protomolecule through
穿越星环 看看它把伊鲁斯毁成什么样了
the Ring after what it did on Ilus?
也许他们知道什么我们不知道的事
Maybe they know something we don't.
格伦彻
Gruncher!
斯林克尔藤
Slinkervine!
太阳鸟
Sunbird.
太阳鸟宝宝
Sun-babies!
我会给你们大家都起名字
I'm gonna have to give you all names.
如果我能学会如何区分你们的话
If I can figure out how to tell you apart.
谁在那边
Who's there?
小山 是你吗
Xan? Is that you?
最好不是你 我告诉过你别跟着我了
It better not be. I told you to stop following me.
嗨 你是什么
Hey. What are you?
没关系的 不要紧 你可以出来的
It's okay, it's okay. You can come out.
我很友好的 你看
I'm friendly, see?
你是跳岩兽吗
Are you a rock jumper?
应该不是
I don't think so.
你看起来像只狗 差不多吧
You look like a dog. Kinda.
没关系的 别害怕 你会没事的
It's okay, it's okay! You're...you're gonna be okay!
673号♥环 2号♥行星
拉康尼亚
无垠的太空
无垠的太空
第六季 第一集
多次撞击已被证实
伤亡达数百万
海啸警报
专家预测生物圈严重损坏
自♥由♥海军在小行星带集♥会♥
马尔科...
空间站宣布效忠于伊那罗斯
Marco, Marco, Marco!
帕拉斯空间站幸存者誓言复仇
联♥合♥国♥反击 洛西南多号♥加入战斗
现在地球人可以亲身体会星带人的感受了
Now Earthers know what it feels like to be Belter.
火星国会共和国海军德纳里号♥ 与联♥合♥国♥♥军♥舰法拉古特号♥链接追踪系统
MCRN Denali linked tracking with UNN Farragut,
与哨兵十六号♥一起
and in conjunction with Sentinel-16,
轨道炮弹幕摧毁了三块来袭的陨石
the combined railgun barrage destroyed the three incoming rocks.
我曾经喜欢流星
I used to like shooting stars.
我从未喜欢过 继发性撞击呢
I never did. Secondary impacts?
四个庞大的碎片落到地面
Four significant fragments made it to ground,
两个击中了人口稠密的地区
two striking populated areas.
总伤亡小于500人
Total casualties under 500.
-别形容得好像成功了一样 -不 我没有 长官
Don't try to make it sound like a success. Well, I-I wasn't, ma'am,
但我们已经击落了 马尔科伊那罗斯扔向我们的每一颗岩石
but we have knocked down nearly every rock Marco Inaros has thrown at us
在过去的六个月中 那可是200次袭击
for the last six months. That's 200 individual strikes.
并且他用岩石袭击 绊住了我们舰队的全部剩余力量
And he has kept what's left of our fleet pinned down doing it,
同时煽动了每个空间站和小行星带人
while he makes every station and rock hopper in the Belt
宣誓效忠于他那所谓的自♥由♥海军
pledge allegiance to his so-called fucking Free Navy.
火星表示一个月内 将再有一艘唐纳吉尔格级战舰投入使用
Mars has assured us there will be one more Donnager class operational within the month.
我们将有另外三艘战列舰可供部署
And we'll have three more battleships ready for deployment by year's end.
工厂在昼夜不停地工作...
The yards are working around the clock.
高产谷物农场 地中海农业区
这就像一个该死的核冬天
It's like a goddamn nuclear winter.
你看过最新的生物圈评估了吗
Have you read the latest biospheric assessment?
还没有
Not yet.
我们的大气二氧化碳净化器改造后不起作用 至少还不够好
Repurposing our atmospheric CO2 scrubbers isn't working. Not well enough.
陨石污染物仍在增加 甚至比以前更快
Meteoric contaminants are still rising, even faster than before.
每一块陨石都在加速我们的死亡 即使他们没有击中
Every rock kills us a little more, even when they miss.
当那片设施开放时 我在那发表了演讲
I gave a speech at that facility when it opened
大约在11年前的今天
eleven years ago, almost to the day.
我参观了那些田地 玉米已经可以收割了
I toured those fields. The corn was ready to harvest.
茎太重 它们都被压弯了
The stalks were so heavy they bent.
-该死 那是从哪里来的 -他们一定是紧贴一块岩石
Where the fuck did that come from? I don't know...they must be hugging one of the rocks!
点防御炮3卡住了 点防御炮5也红了 没电了
PDC3 is jammed! PDC5 is also red, power out!
刮到一个
Scratch one.
我看到他们了 他们在逃
I see them. - They're running!
发射一个
- Firing one.
洛西南多号♥ 小行星带
侦察任务
第187天
好吧 我想这证实了 自♥由♥海军在这边活动的传言
Well, I guess that confirms the rumors of Free Navy activity in this area.
360度扫描
Sweeping 360.
你认为我可以说服克里希 为我们杀死的每个混♥蛋♥付钱吗
Do you think I could convince Chrissy to pay us for every one of these assholes we take out?
-我想看你试试 -我是认真的
I'd like to see you try. I'm serious.
我们不是雇佣兵
We're not mercenaries.
我们也不是士兵
And we're not soldiers either.
他们好像是在这里单独行动的
Looks like they were out here alone.
那么问题来了 他们一开始为什么会在这里
Okay. So the question is why were they here in the first place?
这样的小舰不可能发射这么大的岩石
No way a little skiff like that could have launched rocks this big.
我要仔细看看...
I'm gonna take us in for a closer look.
不行 我们应该保持距离
No, we should keep our distance.
自♥由♥海军喜欢即兴炸♥弹♥和近距触发器
The Free Navy loves improvised bombs and proximity triggers.
他们知道这会爽到马尔科的 我会派无人机去
They know it gets Marco off. I'll send in a drone.
弹片摧毁了我们的船体相机
Shrapnel took out a whole camera.
我得出去看看是不是有洞需要堵塞
Guess I'm gonna have to go out there and see if we got any holes that need plugging.
好的
All right.
小蜜桃 你还活着吗
Peaches, you still alive?
如果你称此为活着的话
If you call this living.
你检查PDC-5的停电了吗
You catch that power out on PDC5?
我看着像...
It looked to me like...
就像一系列瞬时尖波电流 使电涌保护器跳闸一样
Like a series of transient spikes tripped the surge protectors?
你把我的话说了
You took the words right out of my mouth.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought too.
确保在开始电路测试之前重置总线主控器
Make sure you reset the master bus before you start the diagnostic.
拜托 那是标准作业程序
Come on, that's S.O.P.
你应该对我更有信心
You should have more faith in me than that.
你知道我有的
You know I do.
我知道
- I do.
埃莫斯 我们正在派无人机去侦察岩石 你在那边当心
Amos, we're sending the drone to recon the rocks, so watch your step out there.
收到 舰长
Roger that, cap'n.
埃莫斯 尽可能挽救一下船体相机上的镜头 我们没有备用的了
And Amos, try to salvage the optics on that hull cam if you can. - We're out of spares.
好的 小蜜桃 你有计划了吗
All right. So Peaches, you got a plan?
是主电路上不稳定的功率耦合器让我们跳闸的
It's gotta be that twitchy power coupling on the mains that keeps pissing us off.
-我在修理 -好的
I'm on it. Good.
洛西南多号♥
所有权和运营权属于 詹姆斯霍顿、奈奥米娜迦塔、阿历克斯卡玛尔、埃莫斯布顿
合法打捞
没有隐形复合材料的痕迹
No signs of stealth composites.
好的
Good.
地球已经几个月没有看到隐形岩石了 没有双关的意思
Earth hasn't seen a stealth rock in months. No pun intended.
要是它...
Be nice if it stayed...
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表