剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
- Careful. - Damn it.
每个电池模块
You're gonna need every last one
你都需要用到
of those power modules.
应该有十二个
There should be 12 of them.
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I see them.
你以前进过类似的飞船维修舱吗
You ever been in the guts of a ship like this before?
没进过正在行驶中的
Not a working one.
我在进行校外考察时 进过一艘
There was an old decommissioned freighter
停在木卫三码头上旧的退役货船
on the Ganymede docks I went to on a school field trip.
我之前以为我会在大学的模拟课上做这些
I thought I'd be doing stuff like this in university sims,
而不是在轨道上真正的操作
not for real in orbit.
相信我 这比任何大学
Trust me, this is a better education
能给你的教育都要好
than any university could give you.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
你说话像我妈一样
You sound like my mother.
她是对的
Well, she's right.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
你妈妈因为自己做的事十分自责
your mother hates herself for what she did.
我相信她不是想要去伤害任何人
I don't believe she ever wanted to hurt anyone.
她只是想要保护你们的家庭还有家园
She was just trying to protect your family and your home.
伊拉斯是她的梦想 不是我的
Ilus is her dream, not mine.
我知道想要逃离是怎样的感受
I know the feeling of wanting to run away.
每一天都更加艰难
Every day is harder than the next.
那你做了什么
What did you do?
我离开了
I ran...
后悔至今
and regretted it ever since.
你的妈妈甚至在
Your mother's been caring
你出生之前就开始照顾你
for you even since before you were born.
她也想要你去追随自己的梦想
She wants you to go and chase your dreams.
这是天下所有母亲的希望
That's all any mother ever wants.
但她很害怕
But she's scared
害怕你会犯错误
that you'll make a mistake,
做一些你会后悔的事
do something you'll regret,
这样她就没法保护你了
she won't be able to protect you.
这些都不重要了
None of that really matters anymore.
我们需要去拿
We need to get
所有营地急救箱里的
all of the sedatives and painkillers
镇静剂和镇痛剂
from the first aid kits in the camp.
这能治疗眼盲吗
That'll help with the blindness?
算是吧
In a way.
当人们意识到他们再也看不见的时候
When people realize they can't see anymore,
光说"保持冷静 加油"
saying "keep calm and carry on"
可能就不管用了
is probably not going to be enough.
你觉得在这之前找不到治疗办法吗
You don't think you'll find a treatment before then?
除非我能找到
Not unless I can find the reason that...
你免疫的原因
you seem to be immune.
又不是每个人都会得瘟疫
Well, not everybody got the plague.
也不是每个人都能和外星人对话
Not everybody talks to an alien.
跟这相比 眼瞎听起来也没那么糟糕了
Going blind doesn't sound as bad anymore.
你说得像这是个负担
You make it sound like a burden.
如果你有一个这样和我对话的人
If you need a guy talking to me,
你也会有同样的感觉
you'd feel the same way.
我觉得不会
I don't think I would.
你得到了人类梦寐以求的
You are being given knowledge and answers
知识和答案
that humans have only dreamt about.
我也得到了永生难忘的
I've also been given horrific nightmares
恶梦和死亡景象
and visions of death I can never unsee.
对我来说
To me,
这听起来算是一桩还能接受的交易
that sounds like an acceptable trade-off.
我穿越浩瀚苍穹
I have traveled billions of kilometers
是为了能成为首个研究
to be the first exobiologist to study...
外星生命最基本形态的外生物学家
the most basic forms of extraterrestrial life,
而你 从另一方面来说
and you, on the other hand,
是人类历史上
are the only person in human history
首个与外星高级物种
with a direct line of communication
有着直接沟通的人类
to an advanced alien species,
你居然还觉得厌烦
and you're annoyed?
当你没有选择时 情况会不一样
It's not the same when you don't have the choice.
任何科学家都会不惜一切
Any scientist would kill
来换取你的能力
to change places with you.
我知道我会
I know I would.
这些小行星带人还撑得住吗
How are the Belters holding up?
他们有一些人快不行了
They're not all gonna make it.
这可不是我所期待的乐观消息
That's not the optimism I was hoping for.
我要从你的急救箱里拿些药
I'm taking some of the meds out of your first aid kit.
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
没有
No.
但其他人都生病了
But everyone else is.
你在眼睛里面看见有绿点了吗
Hey, you been seeing green spots in your eyes?
有 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
所有人都被感染了
Everyone's been infected with them
除了我 不知道什么原因
but me for some reason.
医生说这只是过敏
The doctor lady said it was allergies.
比这糟糕多了
It's much worse.
有多糟
How much worse?
大概不出一天所有人都会瞎
We got maybe a day before everyone goes blind.
你认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
现在很多人都会撑不下去了
A lot more of us aren't gonna make it now.
我们正在研究治疗方法
We're working on a treatment,
所以但愿他们都能撑下去
so hopefully, that doesn't happen.
但如果人们开始恐慌
But if people start panicking,
那没人能活着出去
none of us are gonna make it out of here alive.
我需要你的帮助 确保每个人都保持冷静
I need your help making sure everyone stays calm.
没你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
好的 我会尽力
Yeah, I'll do what I can.
"伟大的赫克托耳的姐姐让阿克琉斯赢了
"Great Hector's sister did Achilles win,
但我们伟大的埃阿斯
but our great Ajax
勇敢地打败了他"
bravely beat down him."
阿克琉斯是最优秀的战士
Achilles was the greatest of warriors,
尤利西斯想要利用逆反心理
so Ulysses tries to bend and defeat him
来打败他
with reverse psychology.
如今 这种战术也许看起来...
Now, this technique may seem...
坐下 坐下 专心听课
Sit, sit. Pay attention.
要上考场的又不是我
I'm not going to be on the test.
我有预感 接下来我要说的
I have a feeling whatever I say next
和我们客人的造访比起来
will be nowhere near as interesting
毫无吸引力
as our guest's entrance.
没错
That's true.
这节课到这吧 这个考试会考
Finish the play... that will be on the test,
普雷斯顿 沃兹沃斯还有洛根的阅读资料
as well as the readings of Preston,
这些都会考
Wordsworth, and Logan.
我们下周再见
I will see all of you next week.
我还以为突然造访是违反规定的
I thought surprise visits were against the rules.
别管规定了 我说了算
Fuck the rules. I'm in charge.
我想要看我的丈夫
And I wanted to see my husband.
能让你为我违反规定 甚是荣幸
Well, I'm flattered to be a security breach,
是什么急事呢
but what is so urgent?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我今天早晨过度紧张失态了
I was overstressed and not myself this morning.
我当时认不出我们沙发上坐着的那个女人是谁了
Well, I was wondering who that woman on our sofa was,
她一开始根本都不想要这份工作
the woman who didn't even want this job in the first place.
你说得对 我从来都不想要
You're right. I never did.
我怪那倒霉的星环
I blame it on the goddamn Ring.
爱神星事件的时候
When Eros happened,
我记得自己非常无助
I remember I felt so helpless.
一切都要分崩离析
Everything was about to end,
而我却无能为力
and there was nothing I could do about it.
我现在就是这种感觉
That's how I'm feeling right now.
你是为这星球担心
Because you're scared for the planet
还是因为自己控制不了结局
or because you're not in control of the outcome?
都怕
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表