剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
David?
是我
It's just me.
你提前回家了
You're home early.
你今天跟大卫说过话吗
You talk to David today?
他还没从学校回来
He hasn't come back from school yet.
可能正在和他的女朋友一起学习
He's probably just studying with his girlfriend.
大卫回来的时候能叫他给我打电♥话♥吗
Can you get David to call me when he gets home?
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
你回家的时候顺手带点啤酒
Pick up some beer on your way home.
我们剩的不多了
We're running low.
好的
Sure.
大卫 你在哪
David, where are you?
很抱歉 博比 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Bobbie. I'm really sorry.
求你别告诉我的父母 但我需要你的帮助
Please don't tell my parents, but I-I-I need your help.
好的 别急 告诉我发生了什么
Okay, just slow down and tell me what happened.
我不知道 我正准备从学校回来
I don't know. I was... I was heading back from school
然后几个人围过来跟我说
and a couple guys came up to me and they said
你必须要在十五分钟内赶到奥斯汀浅滩候车大厅
that you had to be at the Austin Shallows Concourse in 15 minutes.
我会去 别担心
I'll be there. Don't worry.
正确
Correct.
正确
Correct.
请检查电池组之间的连接
Check the connection between the power cells.
正确
Correct.
正确
Correct.
错误
Incorrect.
你真的把大卫的事给搞砸了
You really fucked things up for David.
他在哪
Where is he?
至少现在我不用听他
At least now I don't have to listen to him
一直不停地念叨你了
go on and on about you.
真是可悲
It's fucking pathetic.
要是你不告诉我
You're gonna need a lot more makeup
我会揍得你连妆都盖不住伤
if you don't tell me.
他很安全
He's safe.
但如果你不合作 情况马上就会改变
But that can quickly change if you don't cooperate.
你是谁 她爸吗
Who are you, her dad?
我是大卫新的长♥期♥雇主
I'm David's new full-time employer.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
以前大卫在放学后会来为我做饭
David used to cook for me after school.
在你毁了我的实验室
You gave him a permanent position
让我赔了很多钱后 他获得了永久职位
when you destroyed my lab and cost me a lot of money.
他正给我打工偿债呢
He's currently working off that debt.
这笔债付清之前 他哪也不能去
Until I'm paid, he isn't going anywhere.
简直胡扯 他只是个孩子
This is bullshit. He's just a kid.
在地质改造方面大有前途的孩子
Kid with a bright future in terraforming.
据我所知 他的父母非常骄傲
His parents are very proud, from what I hear.
要是你把他的前途给毁了 那就太遗憾了
Be a shame if you ruined all that for him.
正确
Correct.
你想要什么
What do you want?
只要我损失的那笔钱
Just the money I lost.
-这挺公平的 -我没钱
- I'd say that's fair. - I don't have it.
是没钱
No,
但你能进入
but you do have access
位于码头的军队储藏室
to the military storage rooms at the shipyard.
你只需要
All you need to do
无意中打开其中一扇安全门
is accidentally leave one of the security doors open.
打开其中一扇门 仅此而已
Leave one of the doors open? That's it?
是的
That's it.
你完成了 大卫明天就能回学校了
Do that, David's back in school tomorrow.
你们要投偷什么
What are you stealing?
不关你的事
That's none of your fucking business.
如果要偷武器
If it's weapons,
我是不会帮你们伤害别人的
I'm not gonna help you hurt people.
不是武器
It isn't weapons.
正确
Correct.
你需要知道的细节都在里面
Here are all the details you need to know.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I believe you?
你不该相信我
You shouldn't.
但这是你控制局面的
But this is your only chance
唯一机会
to have any control of the situation.
进展怎么样了
How's it going?
很慢
Slow.
这些小行星带造的发电机老得快散架了
These Belter generators are old as shit.
闪电让这台垃圾短路了
Lightning shorted the junker out.
那些混♥蛋♥一点忙都不来帮
Those fuckers aren't gonna do a thing to help.
是啊
Nope.
要我说战线已经划好了
I'd say the battle lines have been drawn.
我眼睛疼
The eye hurt me.
当闪电发生的时候
Were you laying against something metal
你有靠着金属物品吗
when the lightning happened?
眼睛疼
It hurt me.
可能是过敏了
Maybe it's an allergy.
我看看能做什么吧
I'll see what I can do.
雅各布 菲尔西亚 供电恢复还需要多久
Jakob, Felcia, how much longer before we have power?
这些药会变质的
These meds are perishable.
几分钟就好
Should be up in a few minutes.
我们还需要点这东西
We're gonna need more of these.
那是功率转换模块
Those are power converter modules.
包里还有
We have more in the bag.
我们的小型穿梭机快下来了
Our light shuttle's coming down.
我们会让他们把剩下的带来
We'll tell them to bring whatever's left.
没有太多
It won't be much,
但我们正准备让巴巴号♥穿越星环
but we're sending the Barb back through the Ring.
等他们把矿石卖♥♥了
When they sell our ore,
就够我们买♥♥几年的储备了
we'll have enough to buy years of supplies.
我们所有人都够了
Enough for all of us.
一来一回可是段很长的旅途
It's a long trip there and back.
你能坚持到那会儿吗
Can you really hold out until then?
我们会挺到那时候的
We'll make it.
等穿梭机回去船就走了
Ship's leaving as soon as the shuttle gets back up.
你是罗西南多号♥来的吗
You're from the Rocinante?
对
Yes.
-奈奥米 -奈奥米·永田
- Naomi. - Naomi Nagata.
她是船上的总工程师
She's their chief engineer.
我和你说过她
I told you about her.
你上过大学 对吗
You went to university, didn't you?
是的 小行星带上的
Yes. In the Belt.
不像月球和火星上的那么高级
Nothing fancy like Luna or Mars.
但也拿到文凭了 我也想这样
But you got your degree. That's what I want to do.
-他们觉得我读不了 -我们知道你行的
- They think I can't. - We know you can.
总有一天
And one day w...
我们不要再讨论这个了
We're not having this conversation again.
露西亚
Lucia.
我们在建造家园 菲尔西亚
We're building a home here, Felcia.
你得接受这点
You need to accept that.
我讨厌这地方
I hate this place.
也没那么糟 我住过更糟的地方
Oh, it's not so bad. I've lived in worse.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
所以你现在明白我的感受了
So now you understand how I feel.
菲尔西亚 我们的消毒剂用完了
Felcia, we're out of disinfectant.
去交易站拿点酒精来
Go get some alcohol from the trading post.
我在帮奈奥米呢
I'm helping Naomi.
-我去吧 -菲尔西亚 听话
- I'll go. - Felcia, do as you're told.
我很感谢你的帮助
I appreciate your help.
但请不要鼓励她
But please don't encourage her.
她属于她的家庭
She belongs with her family.
我们今晚就行动
Tonight we do this.
好吗
Yeah?
我一会回来
I'll be back.
露西亚 我有点事
Lucia, I got a thing going,
今天晚些时候召集了些人
rounding up some people for later today.
你疯了吗 当时你就在那儿
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表