剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
不 我的意思是
No, I mean, like,
她穿得怎么样
what was she wearing?
回家真好
It's good to be home.
艾娃斯拉担心它会成为下一个爱神星
Avasarala's worried it could become another Eros.
如果米勒没错 它可能是更加可怕的存在
If Miller's right, it could be something much worse.
她已经派了一艘飞船在前往途中
She already has a ship en route,
爱德华·以色列号♥
the Edward Israel.
这是艘科考船 土卫六的考察船
It's a science ship, survey vessel out of Titan.
派艘军舰肯定更符合她的风格
A warship's more her style. That's for sure.
这不是军事行动
It's not a military operation.
他们有装备和专业知识来评估星球环境
They've got the gear and the expertise to assess the situation
希望能控制住可能的感染
and hopefully contain any contamination.
如果有需要 我们可以使用他们的资源
We'll have access to their resources if we need them.
是我打开了这些出口
Look, I opened those gates.
所以我要对
So I'm responsible
所有穿过它们的人负责
if anything comes through them.
我们一起打开的这些出口
We all opened those gates.
好吧
All right.
到了伊拉斯
At Ilus,
艾莫斯和我会转移到爱德华·以色列号♥上
Amos and I will transfer to the Edward Israel
乘他们的穿梭机降落到地表
and take their shuttle down to the surface.
奈奥米 你和亚历克斯留在轨道上...
Naomi, you and Alex will stay in orbit on the Roci...
我也要去地表
I'm going to the surface too.
确定吗
Are you sure?
去伊拉斯的路途很远
It's a long trip to Ilus.
我会有时间准备的
I'll have time to prepare.
外面有一千三百个新的星系
There's 1,300 new systems out there,
我可不想只能在轨道上看它们
and I don't want to see them all from orbit.
好吧 那这样的话
All right, then, in which case,
我们要给罗西号♥装无辅助着陆系统了
we're gonna need to rig the Roci for an unassisted landing.
-我认识一个在月球上的家伙 -给他打电♥话♥
- I know a guy on Luna. - Give him a call.
这人会改装火星飞船吗
So this guy does MCRN retrofits?
干得又便宜又快 还不多问
Uh-huh, works cheap and fast, doesn't ask questions.
奈奥米
Naomi...
无论下面发生什么
Whatever happens down there,
我们都会一起面对
we'll deal with it together.
火星
共和国
前方到达伊尼斯浅滩站
Arriving at Innis Shallows Station.
不要靠近车门
Stand clear of the doors.
前火星舰队太极号♥正在前往星门
任务未知
前方到达伊尼斯浅滩站
不要靠近车门
公民责任委员会
Civilian Accountability Committee
提醒全体市民 你的季度行动报告
reminds all citizens that your quarterly action report
要在两周内提交
is due in two weeks.
服务台全天开放 为你解答
The assistance desk is open for 24 hours and 2/3
各种疑问与担忧
for your questions and concerns.
不要错过截止日期
Don't miss your deadline.
行动起来 携手共建火星美好未来
Mars is better for everyone when everyone does their part.
博比
Bobbie.
再见 拉娜
See you, Rana.
我在公♥寓♥里吃了点东西
Hey, I got a few bites on apartments,
应该不会待太久
so I shouldn't be too much longer.
你待多久都可以 博比
As long as you need, Bobbie.
我要洗个澡出去喝一杯
I'm gonna shower and head out for a pop.
帮我盯着点大卫行吗
Keep an eye out for David?
当然
Sure.
坐吧 在这待一会儿
Hey, sit down. Stay a while.
待不了 约了小组学习
Can't. Got a study date.
挺好吃的 谢谢
Huh. Pretty good. Thank you.
我热饭的手艺是一流的
Yeah, I can really heat 'em up.
见鬼 她来早了
Shit, she's early.
莉莉 我去收拾下东西
Hey, Leelee. Let me get my stuff.
你好
Hey?
你是博比姑妈
You're Aunt Bobbie.
大卫经常跟我谈起你
David talks about you all the time.
他说你是个战争英雄
He says you're a war hero.
这孩子挺乖的
He's a sweet kid.
准备好走了吗
Uh, you ready?
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
博比
Hey, Bobbie.
很高兴见到你 飞行员
Nice to see you, flyboy.
我只是刚好路过附近
I'm just passing through the neighborhood,
火星通讯
想换视频聊天问候一下
thought I'd check in live for a change.
你最近如何
How you doing?
-还行 -是吗
- Getting by. - Oh, yeah?
我看到新闻说你们要去星环了
I saw the news you're heading to the Ring.
你们要去新星球吗
Are you going to New Terra?
我不能确认也不能否认你说的
I can neither confirm nor deny that.
那边有原分子病毒
There's protomolecule down there.
没错 看起来确实如此
Yeah, so it would appear.
不过显然我们是这方面的专家
Apparently we are experts in the field,
所以谁还比我们更适合去考察 对吧
so who better to go and see for sure, right?
你感觉怎么样
And how are you feeling about it?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你这辈子从来没有害怕过什么
You've never been scared of anything in your life.
我当然有 一直都有
Sure, I have. All the time.
但我有个窍门
But there's a trick.
你只需要相信
You just have to believe
你自己所做的真的很重要
that what you're doing really matters,
那么恐惧就无法控制你
and then the fear can't control you.
我去 延迟越来越大了
Oh, shit. Delay's getting bad.
见鬼
Shit.
你自己保重 飞行员
Take care of yourself, flyboy.
你也保重 博比
You too, Bobbie.
火星通讯
小行星带
联♥合♥国♥/火星舰队补给运输线
联♥合♥国♥运输舰琥珀号♥
UN freighter Amberjack,
你已被锁定
we got you target lock.
把货物交出来 我们不会开火你们可以活命
Give us cargo. We no fight and you live.
立即回答
Answer now.
不明海盗船只 这里是外行星联盟泰南号♥
Unidentified pirata, this is O.P.A.S. Tynan.
你已被锁定
We have target lock.
关闭飞船引擎 做好被登船准备
Shut down your drive. Prepare to be boarded.
服从指令 否则我们将不得不开火
Comply, or we will be forced to fire.
这家伙溜了 老大
You rabbiting, bossmang.
该死的
Fo da shasa.
目标未锁定
目标未锁定
目标锁定
准备捕获
Ready the grapple.
辐射强度激增
Radiation spiking.
执行躲避路线
Evasive action!
他们把反应堆丢出来了
They're dumping core!
你是哪个组织的
What faction are you with?
你有很多报酬拿吗
It pay well?
为了那些内行星人
Fo kill your own...
追杀自己人
fo da Inners?
三艘联♥合♥国♥补给船在这条贸易路线上被袭击了
Three UN supply ships got hit on this trade route
仅仅一个月之内
in one month.
是谁在挑衅休战协定
Who is ignoring the truce?
还在为小行星带而战的人
The one that still fight for the Belt.
看来你已经是内行星人的小走狗了
Guess you the Inners' good little koyo now.
舔着他们的残羹剩饭
Content for the table scraps.
他们不让小行星带人进入星环
They keep Belters out of the Ring
就是为了他们自己先找到金子
so they find the gold first,
只留给我们泥土
leave us with dirt.
而你帮了他们
And you help them.
好一条走狗
Good little koyo.
罗西南多号♥ 你正在进入星环封锁区
Rocinante, you are entering the Ring Blockade Zone.
请提供你的授权访问码
Please transmit your access code.
收到
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表