剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
冷静 继续呼吸好吗
Stay calm. Just keep breathing, okay?
我就几秒钟的距离
I'm just a couple seconds away.
我就在你身后
I'm right behind you,
好了 把手伸给我
Okay, reach out your hand to me.
尽可能伸长
Reach as far as you can.
我在努力 我在努力了
I'm trying. I'm trying.
按我说的做 露西亚
Stay with me, Lucia.
我不能 我不能
I can't...I can't...
-伸手 -我看不见你
- Reach out! - I can't see you!
我看不见你 拜托
I can't see you. Please.
拜托 你在哪
Please. Where are you?
该死
Fashaam!
我抓住你了
I got you!
抓紧我
Hold on to me!
好了
It's okay.
我在这 我在这
I'm here. I'm here.
我在这 你没事了
I'm here. You're okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我抓住你了
I've got you now.
我抓住你了
I've got you.
没事了 我们没事了
It's okay now. We're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
-霍顿从这去哪了 -我们需要定位
- Where'd Holden go from here? - We need a fix.
联♥系♥不上飞船
Can't reach the ship.
等等
Wait.
-怎么了 -我收到了艾莫斯的消息
- What is it? - I've got a message from Amos.
薇 我来找你的老大了
Wei, I'm coming for your boss.
等我找到的时候 别让我见到你
Don't be there when I do.
你男朋友真是惜字如金
Your boyfriend has an economical way with words.
我可不想走进一个未知的地方
I'd rather not go into unknown territory
身后还有个全副武装的杀手
with an armed killer at my back...
就是说我们在这搞定他
which means we take him here.
如果到了万不得已的时候 我会出手
If it has to be done, I do it.
这是我的条件
That's the deal.
我保证
You have my word.
接下来是最难的部分
Now comes the hard part.
-是什么 -找到这个炸♥弹♥
- Which is? - Actually finding this bomb.
我以为你知道这个死穴在哪
I thought you knew where this dead spot was.
我知道尸体被埋在哪
I know where the corpse is buried.
我们只需要挖一下
We might just have to do a little digging
找到里面的子弹 懂吗
to find the bullet inside, you know?
从这里走
Through here.
你还好吗
You all right?
穿过这里 我就能拿到
Across that, I take it.
是的
Oh, yeah.
要是我滑下去 会坠落多久
If I slip off, how long will I fall?
你的余生
Rest of your life.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
混♥蛋♥ 再让我看到有任何东西
Bitch, I see one more goddamn thing
从你的船上出来 我就把你们炸成碎片
come out of your ship, I will blow you into scrap.
混♥蛋♥ 我们的损伤有多严重
Assholes. How bad are we hit?
不太妙
It ain't good.
我们少了11个推进器
We lost 11 thrusters.
定点防御炮开火用了不少电量
I burned a ton of power firing the PDCs
我还用了不少反作用物质来控制旋转
and a bunch of reaction mass trying to control this spin.
电池电量很低 不过没有额外的拉力
The batteries are low, but I don't see any extra draw.
常规耗电没有短缺
No shorts draining power.
你能让飞船停止旋转吗
Can you kill the rest of this spin?
那我就得不断调整飞船的姿态
I'll have to keep rolling the ship,
但是两船拴在一起不太好搞
but this damn tether's making it tricky.
怎么了
What was that?
巴巴号♥肯定受到了更大的阻力
The Barb must be catching some more drag.
缆绳在把我们往后拉
That tether's pulling us back.
再拉的话缆绳就会断的
Much more of this and it will snap.
我必须再加速一次
I really need to do another burn,
否则船体状态会迅速恶化
or this is gonna get worse fast.
船尾的推进器没了几个
How many of the aft thrusters are gone?
那一侧的都没了
Everything on that side is dead.
如果我加速 船就会开始旋转
So if I burn, we start to spin,
我就得调整船体阻止旋转
and I gotta roll the ship in order to stop it.
肯定有办法
There has to be a way.
皇宪能源这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的
Bloody RCE sons of bitches.
如果他们再用其他东西攻击我们
If they have anything else to throw at us,
我们就是待宰的羔羊
we're sitting ducks.
关于武器的事你是在吓唬他们
You were bluffing about your weapons?
我们没有多余的电量供给定点防御炮
We don't have enough juice to spare to fire the PDCs...
我们得放弃巴巴号♥
We have to let it go.
巴巴皮科拉号♥的船员可以转移到我们这面
The crew from the Barbapiccola can transit over to us.
把缆绳切断
Cut the tether.
-不行 -放弃那艘船吧
- No... - Let the ship go.
露西亚
Lucia.
不能有人再为了这个梦想而死了
No one else dies for this dream.
我们都试过了
We tried everything.
不
No.
不 还没有
No, we did not.
亚历克斯
Alex.
轨道炮有自己的电池
Railgun's got its own batteries.
我们发射轨道炮的话不会消耗主电池的电量
It's not gonna drain main power if we fire it.
不是电量的问题
It isn't about power.
而是会拉断缆绳
It's about snapping that tether.
我不明白
I don't understand.
没有引擎补偿
Without the drive to compensate,
轨道炮的反冲力就相当于大的传统推进器
the kick from the railgun turns it into a big ole thruster.
而且不会让我们向错误的方向旋转
And it won't throw us into a spin in the wrong direction.
但那并不是温柔地推进
It isn't a gentle push.
而是会像跌落悬崖一样
It'll feel like falling off a cliff.
我不知道缆绳能不能承受得住
I don't know if the cable can take it.
如果不行的话 我们就疏散巴巴号♥的人
If it don't work, we'll evacuate the Barb
像露西亚说的那样
like Lucia said.
但此时此刻 我们没什么可失去的了
But at this point, we got nothing to lose.
好吧
Okay.
我到下面去
I'm gonna go below
看能否修复那些坏了的推进器
and see if I can fix any of those bad thrusters.
-开火前告诉我 -没问题
- Warn me before you fire. - You got it.
告诉菲尔西亚我们打算做什么
Tell Felcia what we're doing.
我只能肯定这个房♥间
All I know for sure is that this room
就是死穴的中心
is the center of the dead spot.
看看周围
So just look around
有没有看上去特别的地方
for anything that seems out of place.
我觉得我找到了
I think I got it.
别光自己看
Well, don't keep it to yourself.
那东西长什么样
What's it look like?
愤怒之神的眼睛
The eye of an angry god.
我得把自己装到某个物体里
I need to put myself into something physical.
你能那么做
You can do that?
不然你觉得我是怎么把这东西打开的
How do you think I've been turning all this shit on?
我进去以后
Well, once I'm inside,
我会把系统里所有的开关都打开
I'm gonna flip every last switch on in the network, okay?
我会把自己和所有东西都连接起来
I'm gonna connect myself to everything.
我会唤醒这颗该死的星球
I'm gonna wake up the whole damn planet.
-所以准备好 -然后呢
- So be ready. - And then what?
你走向那东西
You walk into that?
灰飞烟灭
Boom.
你是来这里寻死的
You came here to die.
你要是管这也叫活着的话 伙计
If you can call this livin', pal.
不过
But hey,
我会把这里剩下的都带走
I'm gonna take the rest of this place with me too.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表