剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你还在内出血
Uh, all right. You're still bleeding inside.
我怎么才能止血
How do I stop that?
那 那里
There. There.
搞定了
It's in.
输液管正常了
The infusion's working.
你只要把血止住就行了
You just gotta stop the bleeder now.
我能做到
I can do this.
不要
Don't!
你别这么做
You don't have to.
你太靠下了
You're too low.
好的
Okay, all right.
我做到了
I got it.
我做到了
I got it.
你做得很棒
Hey, you did good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要开始清理了
I'll, um, start the cleanup.
你陪着她
You stay with her.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
抱歉我大声吼你了
Sorry I yelled at you.
我连死都不可以
I can't even die right.
他们找了个好位置
They got a solid position,
掩护良好 火力重叠
good cover, overlapping fire.
简直是个绞肉机
That's a meat grinder.
如果莫特里命令你进去
If Murtry orders you to go in,
不要去
don't go.
到那时我保证他们会比我们流血更多
Comes to that, I guarantee they'll bleed more than we do.
如果你这么说的话
If you say so.
很高兴我们终于站在了同一边
Nice working on the same side for once.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
我不会听从莫特里的命令
I'm not gassing anybody
向任何人施放毒气
on Murtry's orders.
我只是不想看见你因此中弹
I just don't want to see you get shot over this.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed!
该死
Oh, shit.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
做他该做的事
Being him.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要谈谈
I want to talk.
我从出生开始就在基层名单上
I've been on the basic rolls since I was born,
而我在职业培训和就业的
and I've been on the waiting list
候选名单上
for vocational training and job placement
等了三十年了
for 30 years.
我想问问候选人 能做些什么
I want to ask the candidates, what can be done
来给基层需求者提供更多的机会
to offer more opportunity to those on basic assistance?
没有一部完美的法律或者政策
There is no law or policy so well-made
能够不受走捷径
that a culture of shortcuts,
特殊待遇 以及腐♥败♥
preferential treatment, and corruption
这些风气的侵蚀
cannot degrade it.
我们做出的任何改变
Any change we make
都必须以公平为根基
must be rooted in fairness.
在这个问题上已有充分证据表明
It has been well documented at this point
我的竞争对手利用政♥治♥关系
that my opponent exploited political connections
插了队 并夺走了他人的职位
to jump the line and take the spot
而这个职位本该属于某个
that would have gone to someone
没有多少高层朋友的人
with fewer friends in high places.
我已经请求做出改变
I have already requested changes
来封掉这个漏洞
that would close that loophole
使得体制重归公平
and make the system fair again.
让一位
It's a little strange
政♥治♥权贵为我上一堂关系课
to have a member of the political aristocracy
真是有点奇怪呢
lecture me about connections.
今晚是她第一次参加工作面试
Tonight's the first time she's ever interviewed for a job.
但她说的没错
But she's right.
我的父母有能够帮助我
My parents had friends who helped me
中签的朋友
get a lottery placement.
我的对手问起了
My opponent has asked
被我取代职位的那个人怎么样了
what happened to the person whose place I took.
乔治 能请你起立吗
George, would you stand up, please?
乔治·康托是第一位我取代的人
George Cantor was my first alternate.
当我得到在地方政♥府♥的职位后
When I got my appointment at the regional government,
我聘用了乔治加入我的政策研究团队
I hired George to work with my policy research team.
现在他主管整个团队
He now runs it.
第二个我取代的人是一个叫李凡的女人
My second alternate was a woman named Li Fan.
现在她是我的首席安全顾问
She has become my top security consultant.
第三个我取代的人叫克里斯托夫·海默
My third alternate was Cristof Hymer.
不幸的是 他死于吸毒过量
Sadly, he died of an overdose
也从没在名单上被选中
and never got off the rolls.
在乔治和李凡都失败的前提下
George and Fan would both have had
他才能得到机会
to fail for him to get a chance,
因为这就是个谎言
because that's the lie,
不是吗
isn't it?
六千人竞争一个职位
Six thousand people fight for one slot,
我们却说任何人都有机会
and we say anyone can make it.
六千人中的任何一个人
Any one of those 6,000,
不是两个 不是十个
not two, not ten.
肯定也不是所有人
Certainly not everyone.
我们都知道体制已经崩坏
We all know the system's broken.
我们都只是想要一个机会
We all just want a chance.
我们不会畏惧工作艰辛
We aren't afraid to work hard.
我们也不会畏惧面对危险
We aren't afraid to take risks,
有了一千三百个全新的太阳系
and with 1,300 new solar systems,
我们能给每个人都提供机会
we can provide that opportunity for everyone,
不止是做殖民者
not just the colonists:
还有工人 农民和工程师
workers and farmers and engineers.
地球的子民们拥有天赋
The people of Earth have talent
动力和雄心
and drive and ambition.
我们需要的
What we need...
我们应有的
what we deserve...
是一个能给予我们机会的政♥府♥
is a government that gives us a chance.
-安全警报 -夫人
- Security alert. - Ma'am.
请立即跟我们走
We need you to come with us right away.
请留在原地 等待进一步通知
Please remain where you are until further notice.
大天使安全 现在撤离
Archangel secured. Exiting now.
你们有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
看不到我在哪吗
Can you not see where I am?
出现了安全问题
We have a security situation.
该死
Shit.
有什么情况
What are we looking at?
三小时前 这艘船偏离了航线
Three hours ago, this ship went off its course.
应答器识别出这艘船是西农号♥
The transponder IDs her as the Sinon,
-来自海卫一 -它的航线呢
- out of Triton. - And its path?
本来是飞往月球的
It was heading towards Luna,
但二十分钟前 它偏离了航线
but 20 minutes ago, it shifted.
现在在哨兵十九的碰撞轨道上
It's on a collision course with Sentinel Nineteen.
那个小行星观察站吗
The asteroid spotter?
你带着我匆忙地飞离地表
You rushed me off the surface of the planet,
很明显 你认为这是一场袭击
so obviously, you're treating this like an attack.
威胁评估如何
What's the threat assessment?
飞船的引擎就是一个氢弹
A ship's drive is a fusion bomb,
而且它瞄准了我们的预警系统
and it's targeting our early warning system.
按照惯例应假设
Protocol is to assume
会有更多袭击到来
there is more than one on its way.
那为什么我们还不干掉这艘飞船呢
So why haven't we killed the ship already?
这是西农号♥
This is the Sinon.
我们的电脑系统出现了小故障
We are experiencing a minor failure in our computer systems.
影响到了我们的通信和引擎控制系统
It has affected our comms and drive controls.
我们正在修复 飞船上有儿童
We are working to correct it. We have children on board.
这条信息是在它偏离航线十分钟后发出的
This message was sent ten minutes after it went off course.
那之后就再也联♥系♥不上他们了
We haven't been able to raise them since.
我们还有多少时间来做决定
How long before we have to make a decision?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表