剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
I failed all of you,
一位领袖 我辜负了你们
as a mother and as a leader...
所以应该责怪我
...so know that I am to blame.
我能体会你们的感受
And I understand how all of you feel.
我只能说
And all I can say is,
我真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry.
对 扔吧
Yeah, throw it.
大卫
David?
博比
Hey, Bobbie.
-你好吗 -很好
- How you doing? - I'm good.
挺好的 就是有点忙
Good. Just busy.
-你呢 -好 也还行
- How are things with you? - Yeah, um...yeah, I'm fine.
那就好
That's good.
要不要喝杯啤酒 坐下来聊聊
Do you wanna grab a beer, sit down and talk?
我很想 但是不行
Love to, but I can't.
我得去参加一个情况说明会
I got an orientation meeting I gotta get to.
什么会
What for?
我进了星球改造计划
I got placed in the terraforming project.
在化学工程考试得了第三名
Got the third-highest score on the chemical engineering exam.
太好了
That's great.
替你高兴
I'm happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
要知道
You know, I, um...
我还没机会跟你道谢
I never got to say thank you
谢谢你为我做的一切
for everything that you did for me.
要不是你 我也得不到这份工作
Would've never gotten this job if it wasn't for you.
我在为火星效力了
I'm doing my duty for Mars.
是的
Yeah.
回头见 找时间再聊
Look, I...I'll see you around? We could talk then?
当然
Of course.
再见
See you.
我不知道你喜欢华夫饼上
I'm not sure what kind of toppings
加什么配料
you like on your waffles,
所以我就每样加了一点
so I just got everything.
奶油 枫糖浆
Butter, syrup.
-冰激凌 生奶油 -你弄到工作了吗
- Ice cream, whipped cream. - Did you get the job?
配料里面可没有这一项
That wasn't a topping choice.
-我们先吃 然后再聊 -那就是了
- Let's eat and we'll talk. - So that's a yes, then.
对
Yeah.
我下周出发
I leave next week.
真不错 如果你那么急着要离开
Good for you, but if you're in such a rush to leave,
你还是现在就走吧
you should probably just go now.
-别这样 -我什么都没干
- Oh, don't do this. - I'm not doing anything.
是你要离开的
You're the one leaving.
好 我懂了
Right. I get it.
-恨我比较容易 -你不了解我
- Hating me is much easier. - You don't know me.
是吗
I don't?
我想让你跟我一起走
I want you to come with me.
什么 跟我一起去木卫二
What? Come to Europa with me.
等等
Oh, hang on.
-我不能抬屁♥股♥就走了 -为什么不能
- I can't just up and leave. - Why not?
这是我们重新来过的机会
This give us a chance to start over.
重新来过 你什么意思
What do you mean, start over?
得了 博比 我又不傻
Come on, Bobbie. I'm not stupid.
我能看出来 新衣服
I mean, I see the... the new clothes,
高档酒店 客房♥服务
the fancy hotel room, the room service.
我知道你干的不是咨♥询♥工作
I know you're not doing consulting work.
我不是对你说三道四
Listen, I'm not judging you, all right?
我知道我们为了生存都要迫不得已做些事
I know we all gotta do what we gotta do to get by.
我只是说我知道真实的你不是这样的
I'm just saying I know this is not who you really are.
是吗 你知道的就是这些
Oh, yeah, that's what you know?
所以你觉得该拯救我 是不是
So you think I need to be fucking saved, is that it?
-我不是这个意思 -你根本就不明白
- That's not what I'm saying. - You don't get it.
你还在听信那些鬼话
You're still buying into the bullshit.
你睁眼仔细看看 火星之梦要破碎了
Look around you. The dream of Mars is dying.
所以你就偷东西为自己谋利 是吗
So stealing and getting yours, that's the answer?
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
我们一直以来为之奋斗的都是一场空
Everything we've ever fought for has been for nothing.
你真的相信
You really believe that?
去吧 干♥你♥的活去吧
Go. Do the job.
当个好火星人
Be a good Martian.
等你回来的时候 看看这里还有什么
See what's here when you get back.
会的
I will.
我希望到时候你还在这
And I hope you're still here too.
给两个定点防御炮的弹♥药♥舱的补给都加倍
And double the ammunition stores for both PDCs.
马科的舰船有很多导弹
Marco's ship has a lot of missiles.
我可不想因为不能回击白白死掉
I'd hate to die because we couldn't shoot back.
收到
Copy that.
请求登舰 舰长
Requesting permission to come aboard, Captain.
批准请求
Permission granted.
给你的一份礼物
A gift for you.
真是贴心啊
Oh, that's very thoughtful.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我们出发前应该向全体船员敬酒
Well, we should probably toast the crew before we set off.
这是给你送行的礼物
Im a gift for your send-off.
你不来了吗
You're not coming?
我在安德森·道斯
I've worked for both Anderson Dawes
和佛瑞德·约翰逊手下都干过
and Fred Johnson,
都是有远大梦想的大人物
big men with big dreams.
那你打算以后怎么办
And what are you going to do, then?
远离政♥治♥
Stay out of politics.
那你能帮我个忙吗
Well, then will you do me a favor?
在我完成任务前留好这瓶酒
Hold on to this until I finish the mission.
祝好运
Tenye wa chesh gut.
奈奥米 罗西号♥就位了
Naomi, the Roci's in position.
轨道同步了 外面情况怎么样了
Orbits are synced. How's it coming out there?
刚焊完塔架
Just finishing up welding the gantry.
给巴巴号♥发信♥号♥♥ 准备无人机
Radio the Barb and ready the drone.
收到
Copy that.
菲尔西亚 缆绳准备好了吗
Felcia, is the cable ready?
-一切就绪 准备好了 -收到
- All set and ready to go. - Roger that.
对接无人机出发了
Hookup is on its way.
缆绳已连接
Cable's secure.
谢谢 我叫她回来了
Thank you kindly. Bringing her home.
好了 亚历克斯 不用无人机了
Got it, Alex. You can lose the drone.
绞盘已启动
Winch activated.
好了 亚历克斯 我们准备好了
Okay, Alex, we're set.
-缆绳连接好了 -收到
- Cable's connected. - Copy that.
我要给她点推力
I'm gonna give her a little thrust.
抓紧了
Hang tight.
希望别出什么岔子
Here goes nothing.
伙计们 起作用了
Hey, guys, it's working.
女士们先生们 我们正在爬升轨道
Ladies and gentlemen, we are climbing higher.
我们做到了 我们做到了
We did it! We did it.
太好了
Hot dog! Whoo!
薇说你感觉好多了
Wei said you were feeling better.
你要是找到我的喷枪 能带回来给我吗
When you see my blowtorch, could you bring it back to me?
你可以自己找
Eh, you can find it yourself.
奥科耶博士找到了治疗你们眼睛的办法
Dr. Okoye figured out a treatment for your eyes.
真的吗
Really?
我们可以离开这里了吗
We're getting out of here?
她刚刚在自己身上测试过了
She just tested it on herself
她的视力已经开始恢复了
and her eyesight's already coming back.
她正准备治疗所有人
She's prepping to treat everyone.
怎么
How...
我没觉得你能办到
I didn't think you could pull it off.
现在我可以说我赢了你一次了
Now I can say I took you in a fight.
你想说什么都行
You can say whatever you want.
霍顿 牵引的办法奏效了
Holden, the tow is working.
我们正在稳定巴巴号♥的轨道
We're stabilizing the Barb's orbit.
看来现在好消息是遍地开花
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表