剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Both of those things.
我希望自己能多帮你分担一些
I wish I could do more to help you.
没有你 我做不了这份工作
I could never do this job without you.
这种时期我需要依靠你
I need to lean on you during times like this.
我从未质疑过你之前做过的事
I've never questioned the things you've done before
因为我知道你的做法
because I knew you were doing them
都有正当的理由
for the right reasons.
但是这次大选
But it feels like
给我的感觉
this election
已经不再是你要做正确的事
isn't about you being right anymore.
而是
It's just about you
你需要赢
needing to win.
输了就那么糟糕吗
Would losing be so bad?
我就是因为不知道
I don't know,
才感到害怕
which is what scares me,
才需要赢
and why I need to win.
我赢不了的话也对不了
I can't be right if I don't.
为了知道结果 你愿意付出多少
How far are you willing to go to find out?
倾我所有
As far as I have to.
我只是想告诉你 奈奥米和菲尔西亚
I just wanted to tell you Naomi and Felcia,
他们从轻型穿梭机上
they got an extra three hours of power
又多搞了三个小时的电源
out of the light shuttle.
它们真好看是吧
They're real pretty, huh?
让我想起木卫三
They remind me of Ganymede.
种植的人就是从那过来的
The guy who put them in is from there.
他还回去帮忙做重建工作了
He actually went back there to help, you know, rebuild.
木卫三太美了
Ganymede was so beautiful.
菲尔西亚小时候 总是让我带着她
When Felcia was little, she'd make me take her
去看穹顶上的那些轨道镜
to look at the mirrors above the domes.
我以为她喜欢是因为
I thought she liked them because...
它们又大又亮
...they were big and shiny.
但是她想弄清楚它们是怎么工作的
But she wanted to figure out how they worked.
她抬头仰望天空的的时候
I don't remember ever seeing her happier
我从没见过她那么快乐
than those moments staring up into the sky.
那时候的境遇完全不同
That was a different lifetime.
我曾在火星上有个家
I had a family back on Mars.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
不 我的意思是
Oh, no, I mean...
不 他们还生活在那里
No, they're...they're... they're still back there
都还好
and everything.
只是
It's just, uh...
只是已经与我无关了
I'm just not part of it anymore.
我儿子五岁的时候
When my son was five,
小家伙想要沙子当生日礼物
the little guy, he wanted sand for his birthday.
沙子
Sand?
地球海滩上真正的沙子
Sand from a real beach from Earth.
他一定是在什么照片上见到过
He must have seen it in some picture somewhere.
你知道想要得到那种东西
You...you have any idea how much that costs
得花多少钱吗
to get that stuff?
我还记得他打开盒子时
I still remember the look on his face
脸上的表情
when he opened that box.
不知道还能不能再见到了
I wonder if he still has that.
我失去了家庭
I lost my family...
因为我不能成为我妻子和我儿子
because I couldn't be the man that my wife
需要的那个男人
and my little kid needed me to be.
我只能默默承受
I have to live with that.
我永远都弥补不了
I can never make that right.
你还是有机会弥补的
You still have a chance to make it right,
给你的孩子一些新的回忆
make new memories with your kid
而不是像我这样束手无策
instead of sitting around like me,
只靠着过去片刻正确的选择过活
hanging on to one moment that I got right.
他们正在修复木卫三
They're fixing Ganymede and...
还有那些破碎的轨道镜
those busted mirrors right now.
你还有希望
There's hope for you.
轨道镜
The mirrors,
那就是答案
that's the answer.
我知道怎么能救巴巴号♥了
I think I know how to save the Barb.
有一次我和菲尔西亚看见
One time, Felcia and I saw a tug drone go out
一艘拖拽无人机出去推动一面推进器失灵的轨道镜
and manually raise a mirror when the thrusters failed.
好的 我明白你的意思
Right, okay. I see what you're getting at.
是的 罗西号♥虽然有无人机
And yes, the Roci has drones,
但是即便我们把它们都派上用场
but even if we used them all, there's no way we'd increase
我们也没有办法提高巴巴号♥那么大舰船的速度
the speed of a ship like the Barb enough.
但是我们可以用罗西号♥ 对吗
But we could use the Roci itself, right?
那样对两艘舰船来说都有危险
We'd be putting both ships at risk.
但能不能成呢
But could it work?
从理论上来说 确实可行
In principle, it could work.
我们的电池电量
We've got enough battery power
足够满足推进器的需求
for the thrust it would require,
但是我们还需要东西把两艘船连起来
but we'd still need something to connect the ships,
可是罗西号♥上没什么能用的
and there's nothing on the Roci we could use.
采矿网可以吗
What about mining nets?
-巴巴号♥上有 -我也说不好
- We have some on the Barb. - Yeah, I don't know.
为了不搞成自杀任务
For this not to be suicide,
两艘船之间得保持点距离
we gotta have some distance between us.
要多远
How much distance?
有一公里应该足够安全了
Kilometer to be safe.
好 如果我们把网拆开
Okay, so what if we take the nets apart
编成那么长的单根缆绳呢
and weave together a single cable that long?
能行吗
Could that work?
拜托了
Please?
我一定要想办法弥补
I need to make this right.
奈奥米 有...
Naomi, what's the...
我说了我不想跟你说话
I said I don't wanna talk to you.
听一听吧 菲尔西亚
Just listen, Felcia. Please.
你妈妈有办法挽救巴巴号♥了
Your mom has got an idea on how to save the Barb.
等等 她吗
Wait, she does?
我们想把罗西号♥和巴巴号♥连到一起
We want to connect the Roci to the Barb
通过罗西号♥把船拖到轨道上
so the Roci can pull the ship higher up into orbit.
我们需要你们把采矿网拆开
We're going to need you to deconstruct the mining nets
然后编织焊接到一起
and weld and weave them together
弄成单根的牵引缆绳
into a single tow cable.
好 好 我们能做到
Yeah. Yeah, we can do that.
为了保证安全
The cable will need to be at least
我们需要至少一公里长的缆绳
one kilometer long for safety.
我们不能让两艘船撞到一起
We can't have the ships running into each other.
我们也不能用舰船的头部连接
And we can't connect it to the nose.
因为装载了这么多锂
Our center of mass has changed
我们的质心变化了
because of all the lithium we're carrying.
我们需要弄一个塔架制♥造♥出高度
We'll need to build a gantry to provide a height
来平衡这些
to counterbalance everything.
能行得通 但是...
It could work, but...
我们的时间够用吗
do we have enough time to do all this?
我们试试就知道了
We're going to find out.
失明
Blind?
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑 对吧
You're fucking joking, right?
她正在想治疗方案 所以还有希望
She's working on a treatment, so there's hope.
但显然局势已经改变了
But obviously, things have changed.
在确认奥科耶博士能治疗我们之前
We need to maintain peace with the Belters
我们需要与小行星带人和平相处
until we know Dr. Okoye can treat us,
这意味着我们需要分享我们的食物和水
and that means we're gonna need to share our food and water.
所以你才叫停了争斗
That's why you stopped the fight.
这件事很容易失控
This thing could go sideways very easily,
如果我们不放聪明点就都没命了
get us all killed if we don't think quick.
但如果我们处理好了
But if we do this right,
这场疾病对我们来说
this disaster is the best thing
是一件大好事
that could've happened to us.
我们要花上数年的功夫被它一天就搞定了
It did in one day what was gonna take us years.
等这些移♥民♥弹尽粮绝都死光了
If we wait out these settlers,
这个星球就是我们的了
this planet's ours.
你听到霍顿说的了
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表