剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Need me to get you anything?
不用
I'm good.
把喷射器借给我 我可能用得上
Let me borrow the torch. I might need it.
我要留着
I'm keeping it.
霍顿
Holden?
是我
Yeah.
我们的朋友分♥析♥结果如何
What did the results say after analyzing our friend?
你来告诉我
Well, you tell me.
好吧
Yeah.
样本主要由水
Sample's primarily water
十三烷基和"游"醇组成
and tridecyl and "oli-ol" alcohols.
油醇 它们来自海洋
Oleyl. They're from the ocean.
高浓度的R和S-2
High concentrations of R and S-2
分♥析♥完成
"丙极派定 异形体"
"propy-piper-dine stereo-somers."
丙基哌啶非对映异构体 这是毒素
Propylpiperidine stereoisomers, the poison.
"二苯甲同"[二苯甲酮]
"Benzo-pheno-nomes,"
痕量级的亚铬酸铜
trace levels of copper chromite.
足够了
Close enough.
这证实了我的理论
It confirms my theory
蛞蝓分泌一种强效的神经毒素
that the slugs secrete a powerful neurotoxin
它在接触我们的皮肤后
that immediately paralyzes humans
会迅速麻痹人类 导致呼吸衰竭
and causes respiratory failure upon contact with our skin.
有分♥析♥出可能的疫苗吗
Anything in there about some kind of possible vaccine?
据你所说 对于未知生物
Based on what you said, with an unknown species
以我手上的设备 即使我看得见
and the equipment I have, even if I could see,
可能也得一周才能研制出来点什么
I maybe could come up with something in a week?
莫特里
Murtry.
那个致盲的微生物呢
What about treating the organisms blinding everyone?
我的血液里有什么吗
Was there anything in my blood?
没什么异常的 我不知道
Nothing out of the ordinary. I don't know.
可能你特殊的免疫系统
Maybe your immunity has something to do
和你来自多个父母的基因有关联
with your multi-parent genetics,
但那还是帮不了我们
but that still doesn't help us.
我们肯定遗漏了什么
There has to be something we're missing.
-收到 -霍顿舰长
- Understood. - Captain Holden?
你叫我吗
You rang?
爱德华·以色列号♥那边有新消息
We've had an update from the Edward Israel.
他们说明天我们上方的水会下降
They said tomorrow the waters above us will have
足够我们在地表搭建营地了
receded enough so that we can build camp on the surface.
这是个好消息
Well, that's great,
但如果我是唯一能看见的人
but I can't get everyone out of here
我没法带所有人出去
if I'm the only one who can see.
如果你能把我们带出去
Well, my people can handle the ropes
我手下的人可以操控绳子
if you can guide us out.
即使看不见 我们在上面也安全多了
I mean, even blind, we'll be safer up there
没有蛞蝓掉到我们身上
without these slugs falling on us.
我们不会扔下小行星带人的
We're not leaving the Belters behind.
我没叫你们扔下他们
I'm not asking you to leave them.
我是在请你帮助我们
I'm asking you to help us.
如果要离开这里
When we leave here,
所有人都要一起走
we're all leaving together.
在盲人之地 独眼男人就是国王
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
我会把小行星带人带去洞口
I'm gonna take the Belters to the latrine.
然后我会回来
Then I'm gonna come back
为你的人做同样的事
and I'll do the same for your people.
谢谢 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
你这么早起来干什么
What are you doing up so early?
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I gotta go.
如果这是"上完就走"的情形
If this is a "love 'em and leave 'em" situation,
那你要错过华夫饼了
just know you're gonna miss out on waffles.
我去楼下喝杯咖啡
I'll grab a coffee downstairs.
他们也有松饼 如果你更喜欢的话
They got pancakes, too, if that's more your thing.
你急什么
What's the rush?
我有个工作面试
I got a job interview.
你昨晚没提起这事
You didn't mention anything last night.
是啊
Yeah, um...
木卫二的冰层开采
...ice mining out on Europa.
他们说至少能干十个月
They say it could be a minimum ten-month job.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我目前还不确定
I don't know if it's for sure yet, but, uh,
我之前没说是因为不想毁掉这一切
I didn't say anything 'cause I didn't want to ruin any of this.
你什么也没毁掉
You're not ruining anything.
好
All right.
谢谢你的理解
Well, thanks for being cool about it.
要不我们今晚做华夫饼吧
How about we do waffles tonight?
好 当然了
Yeah, sure.
好
All right.
从木卫四来的船快进港了
Ship's on its way in from Callisto.
卸下的货物会存放在储藏室三层
The off-loaded cargo's being housed in storage level three
安排了即刻回收
and is scheduled for immediate recycling.
密♥码♥怎么样了
Where are we on those access codes?
-今晚应该能拿到 -这次是对的吧
- Should have them by tonight. - The right ones this time?
去你的
Go fuck yourself.
有买♥♥家了吗
Do we have a buyer?
已经安排好了
It's already been arranged.
我们只需把货物
We're just escorting the package
从码头仓库护送至其中一个泊位
from the dock storage facility to one of the berths.
所以我们只是中间人吗
So we're just the middlemen on this?
我们在转手前
All we have to do is babysit the package
照看好货物就好
until we make the handoff.
-就这样吗 -就这样
- That's it? - That's it.
我们每人拿到的分成
And each of our shares on this
几乎是之前改造工作的十倍
is almost ten times what we made on the terraforming job.
老天
Holy shit.
货物是什么
What's the package?
他们没透露这个信息
I wasn't provided with that information.
就我们得到的报酬来看 这不重要
For the money we're getting, it doesn't matter.
你是说我们拿钱但不能提问 是这样吗
You mean we're getting paid not to ask questions, is that it?
-有问题吗 -我没问题
- Is that a problem? - I'm fine with that.
那就好
Good.
明天我会给你们指示
I'll give you all instructions tomorrow.
如果你不喜欢挣快钱
If easy money isn't your thing,
报酬分三份比分四份来得多 所以
three-way split's better than four, so...
所以罗西号♥拉的时候
So this will keep the cable from breaking
这个能保证不让缆绳断掉吗
while the Roci is pulling?
这个和菲尔西亚在巴巴号♥上建造的东西
This and the one Felcia's building on the Barb
应该可以保持缆绳处于拉紧状态
should keep it taut.
如果缆绳松了
If the goes slack
再绷紧的速度过快
and tightens too fast,
拉力会把缆绳拉断
the stress will snap it.
那样的话 我们还有时间
If that happened, would we still have time
把所有人从巴巴号♥接过来吗
to bring everyone from the Barb here?
奈奥米 我们正在接近巴巴号♥
Hey, Naomi, we're approaching the Barb.
现在该下降轨道了
It is time for us to make our way down.
我要减速了
I'm gonna be pumping the brakes.
你们会有所感觉
Y'all are gonna feel this a bit,
确保所有东西都固定好了
so make sure everything is locked down and secure.
-收到 -准备好了
- Copy that. - We're good.
开始了
Here we go.
我们的采矿网用完了
We're out of mining net.
缆绳只有八百米长
Cable just 800 meter.
没有安全余量
No safety margin.
你确定没算错吧
Sure your math right, ke?
没错
It right.
我们会成功的 必须成功
We make it work. We have to.
我本想早点告诉你的
I meant to tell you this sooner.
谢谢你讨厌你父母
Thanks for hating your parents.
你可能拯救了我们所有人
You might save us all from being fucked.
我再来拿些镇静剂和止痛药
I'm gonna grab some more sedatives and painkillers.
小行星带人怎么样了
How are the Belters holding up?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表