剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
我们已经处在一个新时代的开端
We have arrived at the dawn of a new era.
我们将一起面对未知
We will face the unknown together.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what it is,
但有很多人来这里想搞清楚
but there's plenty of people out here trying to figure it out.
你知道我是支持你的
You know I've got your back.
那就好 毕竟我是你的舰长
Damn well better, I'm your captain.
我们必须合作
We have to work together.
一切都是为了新成立的小行星带国
For the good of the new Belter state.
米勒警探坠毁在金星上了
Detective Miller crashed into Venus.
我现在只是个调查者
I'm just an investigator now.
我调查事物
I find things.
你脑子里有数千亿个脑细胞
Couple hundred billion brain cells in your skull.
我用特定的方式
When I push a few trillion of them buttons
按下其中无数的按钮 你就和米勒对话了
in exactly the right way, you're talking to Miller.
米勒给我看了些东西
Miller showed me things.
整个文明
A whole civilization.
他们造出了核心站 这个地方
They made the station, this space.
什么东西杀了他们 他们试图阻止它
Something killed them. They tried to stop it.
毁掉整个太阳系
Burned whole solar systems.
只不过没成功
Only, it didn't work.
我想当我们引爆♥炸♥弹时
When we detonated our bomb,
我们就成为了威胁
I believe we became the threat.
我们让核心站以为我们的舰船都是核弹
We taught the station that our ships are fusion bombs.
我们得关闭舰队上的所有反应堆
We need to shut down every reactor in the flotilla.
核心站会把我们都干掉
That station is gonna wipe us all out,
除非我们完成这个
unless we make this happen now.
不再分开 直到尽头
Together till the end?
我们正处于毁灭边缘
We're on the brink right now
因为我们总是对自己不懂的东西做出反应
because we keep reacting to things we don't understand!
然后使用暴♥力♥
And we're reaching for violence
因为我们不知道该怎么做
because we can't figure out what to do.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
该死
Fuck.
你给予了我们全新的疆界
You've given us a new frontier,
星环的另一边有1300个可居住星系
1,300 habitable systems on the other side of those rings.
肯定又要有一场腥风血雨的淘金热
It's gonna be another blood-soaked gold rush.
创造星环的文明已经不在了 彻底地消失了
The civilization that built the rings is gone, wiped out.
毁灭它们的会是什么呢
What could have killed them?
那是我想知道的事
That's what I'd like to know.
我需要搭个便车
Gonna need a ride.
无垠的太空
第四季第一集
星环
不明身份小行星带船只
Unidentified Belter ships,
你们正在进入禁飞空域
you are entering restricted space.
立即离开 不然我们就要开火了
Veer off now, or we will fire!
巴巴皮科拉号♥
巴巴皮科拉号♥ 这里是联♥合♥国♥舰队迪黎波里号♥
Barbapiccola, this is the UNN Tripoli.
立即关闭引擎 不然我们就要开火了
Shut down your drive now, or we will fire.
立即回复
Respond immediately.
我们没有武器 这是一艘难民船
We are unarmed. This is a refugee ship.
妈妈 我害怕
Mama, I'm scared.
不管发生什么 我们一起面对
Whatever happens, we will be together.
一起面对
Together.
迪黎波里号♥ 你无权在星环内开火
Tripoli, you are not authorized to fire inside the Ring Space.
巴巴皮科拉号♥ 外行星联盟命令你听从指令
Barbapiccola, the OPA orders you to comply.
我们不会这么做
We will not.
木卫三空间站被摧毁后我们一直在寻求避难所
We've been begging for a port since Ganymede fell.
没人愿意让我们降落
No one would let us land.
如果你想杀了我们
If you're going to kill us,
现在就动手吧 不然就放我们过去
just do it now, or let us go!
冲过去
Go.
冲过去 冲过去 冲过去
Go! Go! Go!
冲过去 冲过去 冲过去
Go! Go! Go!
冲过去 冲过去 冲过去
Go! Go! Go!
冲过去 冲过去 冲过去
Go! Go! Go!
地月
联♥合♥国♥
八个月后
咖啡很好喝
Now, that's a good cup of coffee.
你和奈奥米通话了吗
Did you speak to Naomi?
很高兴见到她
It was lovely meeting her,
只不过是通过屏幕
except it was through a screen.
她不能下来看看农场 真是太可惜了
It's such a shame she couldn't come down and see the farm.
妈
Mom...
你们过来的路很长
That was a long trip you were on.
她本可以在路上吃点重力药的
She could have taken those gravity drugs on the way.
没你想的那么容易
It's not that easy.
那些药的效果太猛烈了
Those drugs are brutal.
我不会让她为我这么做的
I wouldn't have asked her to do that for me.
而且这里也不是她的家
And this isn't her home.
大多数小行星带人对地球的感情都很复杂
Most Belters have mixed feelings about Earth.
拿着
Here.
给你下次远航看的
It's for your next long haul.
堂吉诃德
你觉得我需要再看一遍
Think I need to reread this?
你在外面看到了什么
What did you see out there?
难以用语言形容
It's hard to put into words.
暴风雨要来了
Storm's coming.
我要去把家里门窗关好
I'm gonna go close up the house.
我很快就回去
I'll be right in.
要下倾盆大雨了哈
Gonna be a real turd-floater, huh?
这开场白没毛病
Perfect words for every occasion.
我们得谈谈搭便车的事
We gotta talk about that ride.
搭便车 我知道
The ride? Yeah, I know.
案子的下一条线索
Next clue to the case.
我们明天就走
We're leaving tomorrow.
我们要去星环吗
Are we going to the Ring?
我们要去纽约
We're going to New York.
纽约有什么东西
What the hell's in New York?
高楼大厦 美味的披萨
Tall buildings, good pizza,
以及联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥
Secretary-General of the United Nations,
-她要召见我 -你可以请求她
- who summoned me. - So you can ask her,
让她允许你通过星环
tell her to let you go through the Ring.
我求过 无数次了
I have, a hundred times.
我还会再提的
I'll bring it up again,
但如果她要找我谈 一定是有什么变化
but something must have changed if she wants to talk.
我们得谈谈搭便车的事 孩子
We gotta talk about that ride, kid.
案子的下一条线索
Next clue to the case.
我想知道这雨是什么味道
I wonder what that rain tastes like.
我小时候特别喜欢雨天
I used to love the rain when I was a kid.
我就坐在外面 看着电闪雷鸣
I'd sit out here and watch the lightning storms.
听起来很美
Sounds beautiful.
我们得谈谈搭便车的事 孩子
We gotta talk about that ride, kid.
案子的下一条线索
Next clue to the case.
好吧 米勒 我会处理的
You got it, Miller. I'll take care of it.
希望有一天我们能见面
I hope we get a chance to meet in person one day.
我跳舞跳得可好了
You know, I'm quite a dancer.
霍顿赞不绝口
Holden never stops saying.
向小行星带的朋友问好
Fong kopenga tolwanda ert el Belte
向小行星带的朋友问好
fong kopenga tolowabda Ert.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
再见 拜拜
Bye, now. Bye!
拜拜 保重
Bye-bye! Bye! Take care!
太痛苦了
That was agonizing.
确实
Yes, it was.
回头聊
I'll see you soon.
爱你
Love you.
罗西南多号♥
新的轨道炮没问题
New railgun's looking good.
我要你检查一下推力补偿器
I just need you to check out the thrust compensator.
如果这东西和引擎没连好的话
If thing's not tied into our drive just right,
每次点火都能把我们扔到天花板上
we're all gonna get tossed into the ceiling every time it fires.
这就去
I'm on it.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表