剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
然后
And...
也许那成千上万呐喊的灵魂
maybe a hundred thousand screaming souls
也终于能安息了
finally get some rest.
所以 是的
So yeah, I...
该死
Ah! Damn it!
我们得谈谈搭便车的事 孩子
We need to talk about that ride, kid.
下一个案件的线索
Next clue in the case.
该死
Ah! Fuck!
伙计
Man.
他们真的不想让我这么干
They really don't want me doing this.
我没多少时间了
I don't have a lot of time.
好吧
Okay.
那个
That.
几乎完好无损
That's mostly intact,
还能移♥动♥
and it's mobile.
好了 我控制了它以后
All right, when I take control of it,
需要你指引我
I need you to guide me as close
尽可能靠近这个愤怒之神的眼睛
to this angry god's eye thing as you can get
但别让我碰到它 好吗
without me touching it, okay?
如果我没带着其他东西一起进去的话
If I go inside without taking everything else with me,
我们就输了
we lose.
我怎么知道你是不是连接上了
How will I know when you've connected
星球上的所有东西
to the rest of the planet?
你会知道的
You'll know.
那样就能修好飞船了
And that'll fix the ships?
希望如此
Here's hoping.
这就是终点了是不是
This is really the end, isn't it?
是我的终点
It is for me.
但是
But hey,
我希望你能完好的离开
I'm hoping you make it out okay.
还有 货仓甲板下面
Oh, uh, there's a glob of blue shit
还有一团蓝色的东西
under the decking of the cargo bay.
这事以后 你应该会想清理掉
Uh, you might wanna clean that up...after.
该死 当然
Fuck. Of course.
是啊
Yeah.
这东西
This thing...
杀死了建造者
killed the Builders,
现在我们却在使用他们的星环之门
and now we're using their Ring Gates.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 也许会是个问题
Yeah, that could be a problem.
也许你可以研究一下
You might wanna look into that.
就这样
That's it?
没有解释
No explanation?
没有什么警♥察♥故事或是折磨人的隐喻吗
No cop stories or tortured metaphors?
我带你走了这么远 孩子
Hey, I got you this far, kid.
剩下的看你了
Rest is up to you.
水
Water.
雨就是水
Rain is just water.
味道没什么特别的
Doesn't really taste like anything.
艾莫斯
Amos.
霍顿在哪
Where's Holden?
莫特里在对付他
Murtry's dealing with him.
别装硬汉了 我们都知道自己是什么人
Cut the tough-guy shit. We both know what we are.
我们是幸存者 我们逆来顺受
We're survivors. We roll with the punches.
做我们这样的事
No one does what we do
没人能独善其身
and keeps their hands clean.
我们为了钱而杀人
We kill people for money.
总是其他人通过我们做的事变得富有
And it's always someone else getting rich from our work,
但这一次 可以是我们自己
but this time, it can be us.
别这么做
Don't do this.
跟我谈谈
Just fucking talk to me!
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
我们都知道你不想伤害我
And we both know that you don't wanna hurt me.
今天我们俩都做了
One fucked-up day of shitty choices
很多糟糕的选择 但接下来
for us both, but afterward,
我们可以永远地远离这种生活
we can walk away from this life forever.
这是莫特里教你的故事吗
Is that the story that Murtry sold you?
事情本就是如此
That's how it is.
我跟你说过我永远不会对你撒谎
I told you that I would never lie to you.
我记得
I remember.
我要去追霍顿
I'm going after Holden.
如果你挡了我的路
And if you're in my way,
我就要越过你
I'm going through you.
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that.
走
Go!
霍顿
Holden!
霍顿
Holden?
霍顿
Holden!
所有人都固定好了
Everyone is braced.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
电池
巴巴皮科拉号♥ 罗西南多号♥t
这给了我们一点推力
That gave us a little boost.
不能长时间稳定我们的轨道
Not enough to stabilize us for long,
但在电量耗尽前我可以再做几次推进了
but I can get a few more shots off before the power runs out.
我修好了两个推进器
I've got two thrusters back.
也许这时间足够让我修好剩下的
It might buy enough time for me to make this work.
-保持住 -如果不行的话
- Keep it up. - If it doesn't work...
如果我们得让你的人离开那艘船的话
If we gotta get your people off that ship,
我们会的
we will.
米勒
Miller!
你在那吗
Are you there?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
霍顿
Holden!
霍顿
Holden!
博士
Doc?
霍顿 霍顿
Holden! Holden!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有 但是莫特里来杀你了
No, but Murtry's coming to kill you.
他打伤了艾莫斯
He shot Amos.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
薇死了
Wei is dead.
艾莫斯杀了她
Amos killed her.
米勒
Miller!
那是什么
Wha...what is that?
别碰它
Do not touch that.
等在这 我马上回来
Just wait here. I'll be right back.
该死
Fuck.
你是谁
Who the fuck...are you?
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
喂
Hey!
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你好
Hello?
我是埃尔维
Uh, I'm Elvi...
奥科耶
Okoye.
你
Who...
你是什么
What are you?
该死 女士
Fucked, lady.
我是什么一言难尽 霍顿去哪了
What I am is fucked. Where the hell's Holden?
我觉得他去找艾莫斯了
I think he went to find Amos.
他这时机真是糟透了
Well, his timing fuckin' sucks.
等等 你是霍顿的鬼魂
Wait. You are Holden's ghost.
米勒
Miller?
是的 我以前好看一些
Yeah. Yeah, I've looked better.
你怎么能跟我说话
How are you able to talk to me?
这事很复杂 现在听着
It's complicated. Now, listen.
你在这屋里看到什么搞笑的东西了吗
You see something funny in this room somewhere?
不寻常的东西
Somethin' unusual?
是的 那个力场
Yes, that field effect.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表