剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Uh, Sohiro, Dos Arriagas.
他的所作所为必须受到惩罚
This will need to be sanctioned.
告诉道斯 我会联♥系♥佛瑞德·约翰逊
Talk to Dawes. I'll reach out to Fred Johnson.
想抓着这家伙得花上一大笔赏金
It'll take a big bounty to bring this one in.
连再见也不说
Not even a good-bye?
你太忙了
You were busy,
但能见到你丈夫还是很开心
but it was nice to meet your husband.
小心 他很有魅力
Be careful. He is a charmer,
但他只会伤你的心
but he'll only break your heart.
他是唯一愿意和我说话的人
He was the only one who would even speak to me.
这些火星人居然这么没有礼貌
I'm surprised that Martians would be so ungracious.
萨瑟将军真的说过那些话吗
Did Admiral Souther really say any of that?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我们不怎么说话
We rarely spoke.
他也不怎么关心我
He didn't much care for me.
你今晚在利用我
You were using me tonight,
就像你利用他一样
just like you used him,
耍一些我不明白的把戏
playing some game that I don't understand.
太丢人了
It was humiliating!
我没想让你难堪
I wasn't trying to embarrass you.
我想看到你
I wanted to see you...
我在那张桌子上根本没地位
I had no place at that table!
让那间房♥里的蠢货们看看
...to show the rest of the idiots in that room
你在高层还有朋友
that you still have friends in high places.
他们只看见了地球唤回它的走狗
All they saw was Earth calling its lapdog to heel.
跟我♥干♥
Come and work for me.
-什么 -别管那些人
- What? - Fuck these people.
如果他们看不出你有多出色
If they don't see how glorious you are,
他们就不配得到你
they don't deserve you.
我不需要你救我
I don't need you to save me.
你不欠我
You don't owe me this.
博比
Bobbie...
晚安 夫人
Good night, ma'am.
我得提交报告
I gotta file a report.
我得告诉他们是谁干的
I gotta tell them who did it,
把文件写完
just finish the paperwork.
知道了 知道了
I know. I know.
住手 我已经照做了
Stop it! I'm doing what you want.
住手
Stop it.
这里是怎么回事
So what do we got here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你之前去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
忙着
Been busy.
那些虫子
Those bugs...
攻击了我们 是因为你吗
that attacked us, was that because of you?
没什么比得上一群蝗虫
Nothing like a plague of locusts
更能欢迎你的到来 对吗
to welcome you to town, though, huh?
但它们不重要
Ah, but they're not important.
当它们把营地撕成碎片的时候
They felt really important
感觉可重要得很
when they were slicing up the fucking camp.
重要的是它们从哪来
What's important is where they came from.
你的方向没错 孩子
You were on the right track, kid,
但我们得离开了
but we gotta go.
告诉我原因
Just tell me why.
因为我需要你的人手 好吗
Because I need your hands, okay?
我还是没得到那些东西
I still don't have those.
但我们没时间了
But we're running out of time.
时间在流逝
Ticktock, ticktock.
那扇门不会永远敞开
That door won't stay open forever.
好了 站住
Okay, stop.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们去那里
We went there.
我们已经去过了
We already went there.
进不去
There was no way in.
吉米
Jim?
他说了什么
What did he say?
他希望我回去
He wants me to go back.
这些入口之前绝对没有出现过
Those openings were definitely not there before.
到底是谁杀了那些建造原分子病毒的人
So the answer to the question
答案就藏在里面 是吗
of who killed the protomolecule builders is in there?
我不知道
I don't know.
他说里面或许有能帮到他的东西
He said something in there might help him.
我们就是为此而来的
This is why we came here.
好 我跟你去
Right, I'm going with you.
我们都去
We're all going.
其实 如果有人能待在罗西号♥
Actually, uh, I'd feel a hell of a lot better
帮我们看着点 以防我们需要帮助
if, uh, someone stayed at the Roci,
我觉得这样会更好
watched our asses in case we need backup.
你没意见吧
You okay with that?
没意见
Yeah.
我会掩护好你们的
I'll look after you boys.
你到底在哪
Where in the hell are you?
我在镇上
I'm in town!
我在密切观察周围 就像霍顿说的那样
I'm keeping an eye on things, like Holden said.
好吧 霍顿和我要去
All right, well, Holden and I are going
-执行任务 -回见
- on this mission... - Later.
我和他说
I say to him,
我和他说
I say to him,
"你不能开药方"
"You don't prescribe"...
"你的头很痛"
"...you get bad headache!"
你想抢我的活
You trying to take my job?
不
No.
我有更好的
I got a better one.
很高兴看见你不需要这些子弹
Glad to see you don't need those bullets.
我在罗西号♥上有大量铅和化学品
Well, I got plenty of lead and chemicals on the Roci.
很容易做出更多
It's easy to make more.
我在这应该能发财
Shit, I could be rich here.
当然 但这里没什么好买♥♥的
Sure, but there's nothing to buy.
我买♥♥了那个
I bought that.
他们不让你在飞船上睡吗
Oh, wow, they don't let you sleep on the ship?
我要去外面睡
I'm gonna sleep outside.
这里就像地球 不过
It's like Earth here, except...
污染更少了 卫星更多了
less pollution and more moons.
那是我的酒
That was mine.
你还有什么
What else you got?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
和朋友见面
Meet some friends.
已经很晚了
It's late.
布鲁诺·海茨
Brunel Heights.
请站在门边
Stand clear of the doors.
布鲁诺·海茨
Brunel Heights.
请站在门边
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you up to?
你必须得离开 拜托了
Okay, look, you have to go, please.
晚点我再解释
I'll...I'll explain later.
-这是什么 -只是提神药 好吗
- What is this shit? - It's just focus drugs, okay?
拜托 如果他们看见你在这 他们会杀了我
Please, if they see you here, they'll kill me.
我自己动手 你跟我回家
I'll kill you myself. You're coming home
-现在就走 -不行
- with me right now. - I can't!
-他们随时都会来 -现在就走
- They'll be here any minute. - Right now!
不行
I...I can't!
该死
Oh, shit.
你真是个蠢货
Ugh, you are such an idiot.
我猜你的女朋友肯定知道
I bet your girlfriend here knows something
今早有个海关检查员
about a customs agent getting beat to death
在码头上被打死的事
down by the docks this morning.
不 完全不知道
No, not a thing.
真奇怪 把门关上
Weird. Shut the door.
最好赶紧完事
Better finish this up.
时间不等人
The clock is ticking,
老大还在等着
and the boss is waiting.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表