剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
and one that I have never taken lightly
也永远不会
and never will.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我说得好无能
I sound incompetent!
连我自己都不会给自己投票
I wouldn't fucking vote for me.
您发表演讲正面回应的做法是对的 长官
You did the right thing addressing this head-on, ma'am.
这叫正面回应
This is head-on?
我的演讲应该附上
With someone's head on a spike
某个人的项上人头才对
is how I should have addressed it.
嫌疑人那边查得怎么样了
Where are we on the suspect?
情报部门希望在一小时内向您汇报
Intel expects to be briefing you within the hour.
我们不能等到抓到了人
We couldn't wait to comment on the incident
再对事件发表评论
until we had someone in custody,
尤其是在辩论以那种方式收场之后
not after the way the debate ended.
所以 与之相反
So instead, you had me sit there
你让我恬不知耻地坐在那里
with my tits hanging out,
叨叨了十五分钟 说得全是
blathering for 15 minutes, saying,
"相信我 我不会总搞砸的"
"Trust me. I am not always a fuck-up."
我看过了
I saw it.
您给大家留下了开诚布公的印象 夫人
You came across as honest and open, ma'am.
你知道还有谁开诚布公吗
Do you know who else is honest and open?
别人不问问题
The person who says nothing
就一个字都不说的
when nobody asks a fucking question!
我知道政客从不睡觉
I see politics never sleeps.
拜托
Oh, please,
告诉我一切只是一场噩梦
tell me I'm just having a bad dream.
我们收到了新的民调数据
We just got the new poll numbers.
说吧 我都要焦虑死了
Do share. The suspense is killing me.
高比我们高三个百分点
Gao is within three points.
演讲的影响已经算在内了
And that's taking into account the speech?
本来会比这个更糟糕
It could've been a lot worse.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out,
你们俩都滚
both of you.
还是你要来点更猛的
Unless you need something stiffer?
氰化物怎么样
How about cyanide?
只有毒芹了
We only have hemlock.
真有诗意
How poetic.
我为什么听你的雇了那两个白♥痴♥
Why did I let you talk me into hiring those two idiots?
因为他们是这个领域里最厉害的
Because they're the best at what they do.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
那我还是开始收拾办公室吧
Then I'll start packing up my office.
临近大选的时候开除他们
Firing them this close to the election
百害而无一利
will only do more harm.
对谁百害
To whom?
他们刚刚逼我承认自己弱爆了
They just made me admit I was weak.
你只是承认自己绝非圣人 也会犯错
All you admitted was that you're not infallible.
在选举中 并没有什么区别
In an election, they're the same thing.
我当时在想什么
What was I thinking?
你勇敢地面对 说出了实情
You got out in front of it and you told the truth.
要是什么都不说就好了
It would've been better not to say anything.
-我认为你反应过度了 -那当然
- I think you're overreacting. - Of course I am.
因为我根本就不该做反应
Because I should have not reacted at all.
现在公众可以对我开马后炮了
Now the public can second-guess me.
我就应该相信自己的判断
I should have trusted my judgment.
你对民众很坦诚
You were honest with the people.
你没判断错什么
There's no bad judgment there.
得了别说了
Fucking stop it!
如果我做的是对的
If I did the right thing,
那为什么该死的南茜·高
then why is Nancy fucking Gao
比我高了他妈的三个百分点
within three fucking points?
我认为你的顾问说得对
I think your advisers were right.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
要是再来个爱神星
So when there's another Eros
把我们的星球点着了
and our planet is burning,
至少我们做了正确的选择
at least we did the right thing.
我不希望看到你这样
I don't like to see you like this.
当初是你想参与到这场竞选当中的
You wanted to be a part of this campaign.
是的 确实
You're right. I did.
现在我们知道了我才是会犯错的那个
Now we know I'm not infallible.
马科·因阿诺斯把探路者号♥上的人都给杀了
Marco Inaros killed everyone on the Sojourner,
伪装了舰船 用来攻击我们
disguised the ship, and then used it to attack us.
我们这次阻止了他
We stopped him this time.
我们掌握的因阿诺斯派系的情报很少
Our intel on the Inaros faction is limited.
他们跟小行星带内多起抢劫
They've been linked to multiple acts of piracy,
走私 勒索事件有关
smuggling, and extortion in the Belt
但比起黑天派和金枝派属于小巫见大巫
but nothing on the scale of Black Sky and Golden Bough.
马科似乎有一群非常忠实的追随者
It appears Marco has a very loyal following
但是从他帮派的政♥治♥地位
amongst his people, but his group's politics
和独♥立♥的运作方式来看
and independent way of operating
他们与
have proved divisive
外行星联盟其他派别也不和
even amongst other OPA factions.
这么大规模的公开行动
A public operation this large
不太符合这个派系的情况
doesn't exactly fit the faction's profile.
我们能确认外行星联盟的信息可信度吗
How certain are we that the OPA information is valid?
我们对情报的来源非常有信心
We have high confidence in our source.
马科·因阿诺斯想要扬名立万
Marco Inaros is looking to make a name for himself,
他做到了
and now he has.
我们一直在追查马科的行踪
We've been digging into Marco's whereabouts,
我们潜伏在小行星带内的线人
and a deep-cover asset in the Belt
截获了这段广播
intercepted this broadcast.
这是好几天前在智神星空间站外的
This was taken days ago aboard the Pizzouza,
一艘名为皮佐扎号♥的小行星带运输舰上拍到的
a Belter freighter out of Pallas Station.
在谷神星总督的配合下
With the cooperation of the governor of Ceres,
我们把马科的一个同伙引渡到了一个黑牢
we renditioned a known associate of Marco
并且确认了他的身份
to a black site and confirmed the ID.
显然 马科经常隐藏身份
Apparently, Marco often travels
搭乘运输舰出行
on freighter ships for anonymity.
并且将乘客作为肉盾
And uses passengers as, uh, human shields.
真正的人♥民♥英雄
Real hero of the people.
马科还在运输舰上吗
Is Marco still aboard the freighter?
我们一直在监视该舰船的航行路线
We've been monitoring the ship's flight path.
还没经停过
It hasn't made any stops,
也没有其他舰船搭靠
and no other ships have docked with it.
上了船的人没下来过
Whoever got on hasn't gotten off.
但是你们的线人都没亲眼目击过
But none of your assets witnessed him
他是否真的上了船
actually board the ship?
对 但是我说了 消息来源很可靠
No, but as I said, our confidence is high.
假设他还在舰船上
Assuming he's still on the ship,
我们有什么办法
what are our options?
联♥合♥国♥舰队的拉斯科利尼夫号♥是离该运输舰
The UNN Raskolnikov is the closest battleship
最近的战舰
in the freighter's AO.
您一声令下 拉斯科利尼夫号♥可以用导弹
On your order, the Raskolnikov can destroy the freighter
瞬间击毁运输舰
with a missile strike in a matter of minutes.
马科和舰上的所有人都会被除掉
Marco and everyone else on board will be eliminated.
最好还有其他方案
There better be another option.
海军陆战队登舰袭击
A tactical marine strike.
拉斯科利尼夫号♥可以发射♥精♥准轨道炮
The Raskolnikov will fire a precision rail gun shot
解除该舰船的动力
in order to take out the ship's drive.
然后陆战介入队搭乘入侵舱登舰
Then a marine insertion team in a breaching pod
接管舰船
will board and take the ship.
连带伤害比较低
Collateral damage will be low,
但我方仍有伤亡风险
but our own risk of casualties still exists.
但我们有活捉马科的机会 是吗
But is there a chance we would be able to capture Marco alive?
是的 长官 但几率很低
Yes, ma'am, but a very low one.
如果我们能把这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绳之以法
If we could put this terrorist on trial,
就能用他来杀鸡儆猴
we could make an example out of him
警告那些想要在封锁区
for any other Belters looking to prey upon
打劫殖民飞船的小行星带人
the colony ships at the blockade.
继续监视运输舰
Keep monitoring the freighter.
两个行动方案同时准备
I want both strike options on the table.
将军 让你的小队就位
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表