剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
安全装置解除
disable the safeties,
设置为远程驾驶
rig it up for remote piloting,
并启动距离引爆装置
and put it on a proximity trigger.
你想要我把它改造成炸♥弹♥
You want me to make it into a bomb?
我想要多一个备选项
I want you to make it into an option.
小行星带人对外广播这些图像了吗
Have the Belters broadcast any of these images?
没有 夫人
No, ma'am,
皇宪能源公♥司♥说爱德华·以色列号♥
RCE said the Edward Israel
是唯一记录该事件的舰船
was the only ship recording it.
很好 我不想让这件事传出去
Good. I want these kept under wraps.
我最不希望看到的就是人♥民♥产生恐慌
The last thing I need is terror in the streets.
明白
Understood.
我们先开始吧
Let's get this over with.
把我当摄像机
Look at me like I'm the camera.
把镜头当作朋友
Treat the lens like a friend,
屏幕另一端的所有人都会感受到
and everyone on the other side of the screen will feel it.
秘♥书♥长♥女士
Madam Secretary,
您为什么批准了给欧洲利益共同区
why did you approve the higher grain allotments
更高的粮食配额
for the European Shared Interest Zone?
粮食配额一直没有调整
The grain allotments haven't been adjusted...
肩膀放松
Relax your shoulders.
跟我说
Just talk to me.
十五年来粮食配额
The grain allotments haven't been adjusted
一直没有调整
for almost 15 years.
在当时 各区之间的移♥民♥
In that time, immigration between zones...
用简单的词汇
Use simpler diction.
用"百姓迁移"代替
Just say "people moving" instead.
这就是在浪费时间
This is a waste of my time.
谁在乎这些破事
Who the fuck cares about any of this?
食物配额一直是竞选的关键议题
Food allotment will be a key campaign issue.
詹姆斯·霍顿和一帮小行星带人
James Holden and a bunch of Belters
把我们对外星世界的首次探索给搞砸了
are fucking up our first exploration of an alien world,
但是好吧 我们谈谈粮食运输
but yes, let's talk about the grain shipments.
无论辩论风向转向哪里
No matter where the debate leads,
我们需要你表现成更为平易近人
we need you to come off as more approachable,
注重培育
nurturing,
关爱家庭的女家长形象
the caring family matriarch.
-民调显示... -给我滚出去
- It tested... - Get the fuck out.
她们是在帮你
They're trying to help.
关爱的女家长
Caring matriarch?
这是选举辩论
It's an election debate.
她们只是想让你按规则来
They just want you to play the game.
该死
Fuck.
你和皇宪能源公♥司♥那个女的
You and that RCE security woman.
-薇吗 -对 她会是麻烦吗
- Wei? - Yeah. Is she gonna be a problem?
-谁的麻烦 -我家人在哪
- For who? - Where is my family?
你知道她们怎样了吗
Do you know what happened to them?
露西亚在我的船上 我的船在轨道上
Lucia's on my ship, and my ship is in orbit.
-她很安全 -菲尔西亚呢
- She's safe. - And Felcia?
我女儿和她在一起吗
Was my daughter with her?
对不起 我没看到她
I'm sorry. I haven't seen her.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-我们得谈谈 -我们不会离开的
- We need to talk. - We're not leaving.
你不明白
You don't understand.
在沙漠里有一台巨大的机器
There was a massive machine in the desert
能把小镇夷为平地
that would've leveled the town.
我们知道 皇宪能源公♥司♥的科学家告诉我们了
We know. The RCE scientist told us.
现在内行星人要回到轨道上去了
And now the Inners are going back to orbit.
好吧 随他们
Fine, let them.
这个移♥民♥区和这里所有的人都会毁灭
This settlement and everyone in it would be dead.
你们现在还没死
You're not,
只是因为我的船发射的鱼雷制止了它
only because a torpedo from my ship was able to kill it,
但是接下来可能就严重多了
but the next thing could be a lot worse,
而且肯定会有后续的
and there will be a next thing.
你不可能知道
You have no way of knowing that.
他还真知道
He actually does.
我们得让所有人马上离开这颗行星
We need to get everyone off the planet right now.
这是不是皇宪能源公♥司♥早就计划好的
Was this RCE's plan all along?
不 这是我的计划
No. It was mine.
这不是打仗
Don't make this a fight.
我不知道你是不是在利用莫特里
I don't know if you're using Murtry
还是他在利用你
or he's using you,
但如果我们离开了 他们就不会让我们再回来了
but if we leave, they'll never let us come back.
你们想走就走吧
You go if you want to.
奇怪闪电结束的那个群岛
The islands where all that weird lightning ended up?
它们开始像超级火山一样
They've started putting off heat like a supervolcano...
在这个没有火山的行星上散发热量了
on a planet with no volcanoes.
你觉得是什么
What do you think it is?
更奇怪的外星异相
More weird alien shit.
热量好高
This is a lot.
我预料到会很高
I mean, I was expecting a lot,
但是这也太高了
but this is a lot, a lot.
是吧
Right?
你觉得这些东西
Does it seem strange to you
已经存在上百万年 甚至可能几十亿年了
that these things have lasted millions, maybe billions, of years
我们用鱼雷就能破坏掉是不是很奇怪
and we can break them with torpedoes?
也许年头长了变得易碎了
Maybe they wore out and got brittle.
我上大学的时候有一个冰箱 放假没用
I had a, uh... A refrigerator in college I left off over holiday,
等我回来重新用的时候 它着火了
and when I turned it back on, it caught fire.
-莫特里找你 -回头见
- Murtry wants you. - Gotta go.
等等
Wait.
她在这里 长官
She's in here, sir.
你可能需要检查一下
You might want to get that checked out.
移♥民♥区的卫生状况会导致各种严重的感染
Squatter camp hygiene makes all sorts of nasty infections.
只是有点痒而已
Just itches.
奥科耶博士
Dr. Okoye.
我知道你看见了霍顿摧毁的那个东西
I understand you saw the thing that Holden destroyed.
是的 我试图制止他了
I did. I told him not to.
没关系
It's fine.
我想了解一下这个外星技术
I want to hear about this alien technology.
详细点
Every detail.
我是永田
Nagata here.
我是爱德华·以色列号♥的法耶兹·萨卡斯博士
This is Fayez Sarkis on the Edward Israel.
我这边地表有些异常
I have an anomaly on the surface.
我能看看罗西尼号♥的地表数据吗
Can I get a look at any surface data the Rocinante has made?
你们老大 莫特里
Your boss, Murtry,
刚刚朝我开枪来着
was shooting at me not long ago.
他不是我领导 而且
He's not my boss, and...
他挺混♥蛋♥的
...he's kind of an ass.
我只是想填补我们绕着轨道
I'm just looking to fill some gaps in the data
航行到行星远地点时数据中缺失的部分
from when we orbited to the far side of the planet.
我可以把坐标发给你
I can send you the coordinates.
好的 发过来吧
All right. Send them along.
你好 这里是罗西号♥
Yo, Rocinante here.
我想跟我老婆通话 她在哪
I want to talk to my wife. Where is she?
你好 雅各布 对 她在这
Oh, hey, Jakob. Uh, yeah, she's here,
她没事
and she is all right.
我没问她有没有事
I didn't ask if she was all right!
我说我要跟她通话
I said I need to talk to her!
好的 冷静点 朋友
Okay, uh, cool your jets there, friend.
我这就给你转接
I'll transfer you over.
露西亚
Hey, Lucia.
你老公 他想跟你通话
Your husband... he wants to talk to you.
告诉我 她在安全的地方
Tell me she's somewhere safe,
没跟你在一起
that she's not with you.
什么 谁
What? Who?
菲尔西亚
Felcia.
我们的女儿
Our daughter!
告诉我你知道她在哪
Tell me you know where she is!
雅各布 我不知道
Jakob, I don't.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表