剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
除非你希望我告发你
Unless you prefer I report you.
你不必这么做
You won't have to.
-我不干了 -拜托
- I quit. - Hey, come on.
这对我们来说都是一次很好的机会
This is a great opportunity for both of us.
德雷珀 别做傻事
Draper, don't be stupid.
外行星联盟舰队 泰南号♥
小行星带
马科·因阿诺斯
Marco Inaros.
这就是你要的人
This is the man you want.
这是你的报酬
Here is your payment.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
他在墨提斯[木卫十六]的黑市上
He's selling Inya colony ship cargo
贩卖♥♥内行星殖民船的货物
on black market on Metis.
为什么 是他自己想被抓吗
Why? Was he trying to get caught?
木卫上可有不少人盯着
There are a lot of eyes on Jovian moons.
是墨提斯九号♥ 在小行星带
Nine-Metis. Asteroid.
比墨提斯九号♥更近的地方
There are a dozen better markets for stolen goods
也有很多适合贩卖♥♥赃物的黑市
closer than Nine-Metis.
为什么走得那么远
Why go so far sunward?
探路者号♥怎么样了
What about the ship, Sojourner?
彻底没了
Chop-chop. All gone.
我觉得他把部件都卖♥♥了
Im say he sell for parts.
如果允许我们现在杀了他 就返还你们一成的价钱
We give you back teng percent fo us kill him now.
会很有意思的
Good fun.
很感谢你的好意
Uh, appreciate the gesture,
但我们还有很多话要谈
but we still have a lot to talk about.
一成
Ten percent?
在我对他们做了那些事之后
After all I've done to them?
多斯·艾瑞亚加总是要价太低
Dos Arriagas always were cheap.
而且愚蠢
And dumb.
阿什福德舰长
Captain Ashford...
兄弟
beratna...
出于尊敬 我不会浪费你们的时间
out of respect, I won't waste your time.
如果你们放了我 我愿意给双倍
I'll give you double to let me go.
我是奈奥米·永田的朋友
I'm a friend of Naomi Nagata.
只有一种方法能让你离开这里
There's only one way you're getting out of here.
什么情况
What the fuck?
你看上去不像是刚被狠揍了一顿
You don't seem like a guy who takes a beating well.
那谁像
Who does?
下次再挑事
Yeah, well, next time you pick a fight,
他们会直接朝你的头开枪
they're just gonna shoot you in the head.
立刻把这个摘了
You need to take this off right now.
否则我就把这张床拆了
Or I'll tear this fucking bed apart.
你想活下去吗
You wanna stay alive?
那就闭上嘴
You need to shut the fuck up
然后祈祷莫特里忘了你
and hope that Murtry forgets about you.
如果你的老大想追查我的人
If your boss is going after my people,
你不会想挡在我们中间的
you do not want to be between us.
他只是在追查那些摧毁穿梭机
He's just going after the ones who crashed the shuttle
还打算杀了我们的人
and were about to kill the rest of us.
对船员忠诚 我明白
Loyalty to your crew. I get it.
但莫特里救过我一次
But Murtry pulled me out of the mud once,
我永远都无法报答他的恩情
and I'll never be done paying him back for that.
钱德拉
Hey, Chandra.
莫特里想见你
Murtry wants to see you.
他们还没找到逃犯
They still haven't found the fugitives.
你给我坐下
Why don't you sit the fuck down?
谢谢
Thanks.
真的希望不必向他开枪
Really didn't want to have to shoot him.
我是莫特里队长
This is Chief Murtry.
我需要你们的探测器
I need your scopes.
队长 我是萨卡斯博士
Chief, this is Dr. Sarkis.
很抱歉 我们的探测器
I'm sorry, but all of our scopes
目前都在监测地面活动
are currently imaging ground activity.
我不关心你们的石头
I don't give a fuck about your rocks.
有两名逃犯正在潜逃
I have two fugitives on the run
离开了移♥民♥区
heading away from the settlement,
我需要监测他们的动向
and I need eyes on them now.
逃犯 是谁 为什么
Fugitives? Who? Why would...
这不是你关心的事 博士
That's not your concern, Doctor.
你是打算协助我
Now, are you going to assist me,
还是打算成为我的新泄愤对象
or would you rather become the new focus of my anger?
抱歉 队长 帮不了你
Sorry, Chief. Can't help you.
我们正在远离星球
We're heading behind the planet.
信♥号♥♥即将中断 在11小时43分钟19秒后
Signal blackouts imminent. We'll talk to you again
我们会再次和你联♥系♥
in 11 hours, 43 minutes, and 19 seconds.
博士
Doctor!
该死
God damn it.
这个营地现在要封锁
This camp is now on lockdown.
如果小行星带人轻举妄动
Any of the Belters try anything,
朝他们开枪
shoot them.
-来 -我们快到了
- Come on. - We're not far now.
-你需要休息 -还不行
- You need to rest. - Not yet.
快休息
Now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉把你牵扯进来
I'm sorry you got dragged into this.
你没有把我牵扯进任何事
You didn't drag me into anything.
就像我说的
Like I said...
我们是来帮忙的
we're here to help.
莫特里就是禽兽
Murtry is an animal.
但他没有错
But he's not wrong.
是我们做的
We did this.
他说的那些确实是我们做的
We did what he said.
是我做的
I did this.
我没打算伤害别人
I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.
等我们上了飞船 就能解决这一切
We can sort it all out after we get to the ship.
我们从来没有遇见过这么多老兵
We've never had to deal with so many veterans
同时回家
returning home at the same time.
说实话 我们的安置服务已经不堪重负
Frankly, our placement services have been overwhelmed.
-你有没有办法 -打起精神来
- Do you have any idea... - Just keep your chin up.
相信火星 总会时来运转的
Have faith in Mars. Something will turn up.
你的身份确认了吗
You been ID'd yet?
请咨♥询♥你所分配到的社工
Consult with your assigned caseworker
找到最适合你技能的工作
to find the best match for your skills.
很高兴在这见到你
Fancy meeting you here.
我也是
Hmm, same to you.
那么
So...
找到工作了吗
any hot leads?
没有适合我的
Not for me.
但在码头那有个回收拆解的活
But a salvage gig just opened up
刚开始招人
down by the shipyard
如果你电焊技术娴熟的话
if you know your way around a welder.
为什么你不去呢
Why aren't you over there right now?
-我才辞职 -辞掉这么好的工作
- I just quit. - A good job like that?
为什么
Why?
说来话长
Mm, it's a long story.
所以我现在就只能期待这个了吗
So this is what I have to look forward to now, huh?
接受现实吧
Embrace the suck.
他们总是这样跟我说的
That's what they always tell me.
要不再来喝点酒
How about another beer?
当然 当我听到
Of course I was disappointed
秘♥书♥长♥就南茜·高的争议发表讲话
南茜·高的消息时 我很失望
when I heard the news about Nancy Gao.
我曾一度认为她的人生故事非常激励人心
I had always found her life story to be so inspiring.
秘♥书♥长♥就南茜·高的争议发表讲话
但令人悲哀的是 这真的只是一个故事
It was sad to learn that's all it ever was: a story.
而真♥相♥却是南茜·高为了一己私利
The truth is that Nancy Gao defrauded our government
欺骗了政♥府♥
for her own personal gain.
提问
Question.
最好不是"谁请客"这种问题
It better not be, "Who's paying?"
我失业的时间
I've been out of work a whole lot longer
可比你久多了 所以...
than you have, so...
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表