剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
不用
Don't be.
至少我现在有事做了
At least now I've got something to do.
这是最后一个了 小行星带人的营地都搬完了
This is the last of it. The Belter camp is all clear.
-雅各布 还有吗 -只有这个了
- Jakob, anything else? - Just this.
小行星带人开始管这叫做第二次登陆
The Belters have started calling it Second Landing.
严格意义上说并不准确
Which technically is not accurate.
他们想叫什么就叫什么
They can call it whatever they want.
这里会作为行动基地
It'll work as a base of operations
直到我们能建立起更为永久的基地
until we can set up a more permanent camp
距离那个外星造物更近
closer to the artifact.
我想我们可以在你的履历上加上
I think we're gonna have to add exo-archaeologist
外星考古这项了
to your résumé.
我想搞明白究竟发生了什么
I want to understand what really happened,
那两个古老种族间的战争
the war between those two ancient species.
若是地理学家有什么擅长的事
If there's one thing geologists are good at doing,
那就是擅长挖掘真♥相♥
it's digging for answers.
我会守着她的
I'll watch her back.
我会说服联♥合♥国♥
I'm gonna convince the UN
提供所有你们需要的资源
to give you all the resources you need.
你真的相信那个外星造物对我们仍然是威胁
You really believe the artifact is still a danger to us?
我曾进去过 我还活着
I went inside it. I'm still here.
我认为我们应该竭尽所能
I think we should do whatever we can
确保我们不是
to make sure we're not the second
下一个被它消灭的横跨银河系的文明
galaxy-spanning civilization it wipes out.
横跨银河系
Galaxy-spanning?
我们现在是了
We are now.
我们会在帕拉空间站卖♥♥掉矿石
We'll sell the ore at Pala Station,
随后
and after that,
我会乘上前往第谷空间站的运输机
I'll move on to a transport at Tycho Station,
只要一周就能到达谷神星
and then it's just a week over to Ceres.
我听说第谷很美
I hear Tycho is beautiful.
我很期待去那里看看 我就去几天
I'm excited to see it. I'll be there for a few days.
你要小心 知不知道
You be careful now, huh?
小行星港口会发生很多事
Lot of things go on at a Belter port
你这个年纪的少女不应该知道
that a teenage girl should not know anything about...
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
她很聪明 不会在梦想快实现时出意外
She's too smart to mess up this close to her dream.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
不要忘记你在我们心里
Never forget that you are in our hearts.
我们永远会支持你
We're always here for you.
希克 你要照顾好他们
Chike, you take care of them.
他们现在也是你的家人了
They're your family now too.
我会到太空来看你
I'll come visit you in space.
你要来
You do that.
大家一起来
All of you.
-再见 -再见 我们爱你
- Good-bye. - Good-bye. We love you.
我看不到下面有其他东西
I don't see anything else down there.
只有这些了
That's all of it.
终于能永远摆脱原分子病毒了 真好
It'll be nice to get rid of the protomolecule for good.
我对米勒说的最后一句话是
Last thing I said to Miller
雨水什么味道也没有
was that rain doesn't taste like anything.
和朋友最后的话竟然是说这个 真蠢
Shitty last words to a friend.
如果再给你一次机会 你会说什么
What would you say if you had another chance?
如果你愿意分享 我很想知道
I'd like to know, if you'd like to share.
我去设置鱼雷发射路径
I'll go set up the torpedo flight plan.
你准备好了告诉我
Just tell me when you're ready.
你是对的
You were right about everything.
你警告过我们
You warned us,
但我们仍在朝着大门前进
but we're charging through the doors anyway.
如果面对接下来的灾难我们有一丝幸存的希望
If we have any chance at surviving what comes next,
这都归功于你
it'll be because of you.
安息吧 兄弟
Rest in peace, brother.
给他点时间吧
Let's give him a minute.
你的手看上去挺好的
Your hand looks good.
我来试试它到底好不好
I'm gonna test it out right now.
通缉令
通缉令
不论生死
马科·因阿诺斯
赏金 1000万
佛瑞德
Fred.
很久以前 我们谈好过条件
A long time ago, we made a bargain.
我信守承诺了
I upheld my end.
现在轮到你了
And now it's your turn.
我要你帮我找一个人
I need you to help me find someone.
他叫菲利普·因阿诺斯
His name is Filip Inaros.
他是我的儿子
He's my son.
我要在他父亲害死他前找到他
I have to find him before his father gets him killed.
佛瑞德·约翰逊
已发送
我都等的不耐烦了
The suspense is killing me.
你摆脱了腿部固定器
You lost your leg brace.
你全好了
You all healed up?
是的
Yeah.
肌腱终于长好了
Tendons finally finished growing in.
你为什么关心
Why do you care?
我不想趁你瘸着把你打个屁滚尿流
I don't wanna beat the shit out of you if you're gimpy.
我们要打一架 是不是
We're fighting, are we?
你逼我杀死了薇
You made me kill Wei.
我喜欢薇
I liked Wei.
谢谢你
Thank you.
支持高 支持高
Go with Gao! Go with Gao!
你们对我愿景的支持
Your faith in my vision...
候任秘♥书♥长♥高在联♥合♥国♥大会发表讲话
对我们共同愿景的支持
in our shared vision...
会改变我们种族的苍穹
is going to change the arc of our species.
我要在第一届任期内
I intend to dedicate my first term
致力于完全打开星环出口
to fully opening the Ring Gates
去探索 去殖民
for exploration and for colonization.
我们应该拥抱
And we shall all embrace...
这个历史性的机会
...this historic opportunity...
我被召唤去月球
I've been summoned to Luna.
被召唤
Summoned?
高的过渡小组要求我在阿姆斯特朗建筑群
Gao's transition team has asked me to meet them
与他们碰面
at Armstrong Complex.
你总可以拒绝的
You could always say no.
这会让我显得不懂礼数
That would make me look ungracious.
如果你去了
And if you go?
每个人都会看到
Everyone will see
是她在制定议程
she is setting the agenda.
没完没了
Never ends.
她赢了 她有资格制定议程
She won. She gets to set the agenda.
候任秘♥书♥长♥高在联♥合♥国♥大会发表讲话
给我们的
...has given to us.
誓言"打开人类崭新的篇章"
月球或许会很好
Luna might be nice.
我们很久没休假了 自从...
We haven't had a vacation together since...
我们什么时候去泰坦星的来着
When did we go to Titan?
我也不记得了
You know, I can't remember either.
也许我留下来会好一些
It might be better if I stayed.
我还要为新学期做准备
I have a new semester to prepare for.
我认为我们都需要时间来调整
And I think we both need time to adjust.
-你生我气了 -没有
- You're angry with me. - No.
我只是觉得
I just feel that, um...
跟我一起去
Come with me.
求你了
Please.
你应该自己去
You should go alone.
南茜 你看到这段视频的时候
Nancy, by the time you see this,
你就要成为秘♥书♥长♥了
you will be Secretary-General.
这会是你的位置
This will be your chair,
从这看 太阳系会非常不同
and the system will look very different from it.
这不是我想要的工作
This isn't a job I wanted.
不是我想获得的
I didn't seek it out.
一旦坐上这个位置
Once I had it,
就很难再放手
it was hard to think of letting it go.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表