剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
埃尔维 我的地质工具箱还在你车上吗
Elvi, is my geo-kit still on your cart?
-在 在这 -好的
- Yes, it's there. - Good.
里面有三个地震波检测器探针
There are three seismometer spikes in it.
把一个插在你现在的位置
Plant one where you are now
另外两个插在离你尽可能远的地方
and the other two as far apart as you can.
最少相隔50公里
Fifty-kilometer minimum separation.
按我说的做 我就能找到震源
Do that, and I can pinpoint the source of the quake.
好的
Okay.
看起来我们要去兜兜风了
Guess we're going for a ride.
你今天攻击了一些我这的人
You attacked some of my people here today.
没错
Yep.
在你削弱我团队的权威时
When you undermine my team's authority,
你就把这所有人都置于危险之中
you put everybody here in danger,
也包括你自己的人
including your own crew.
这是个威胁吗
Is that a threat?
我只是确保你了解现状
I'm just making sure you understand the situation.
我了解 莫特里
I do...Murtry.
其他人还不太明白 但是我知道你是什么人
The others don't get it yet, but, uh, I know what you are.
哦
Oh?
是什么人
And what is that?
杀手
A killer.
你有无数的借口让你看起来正大光明
You have all the excuses that make you seem right.
但是实际上
But the truth is,
你当着大家的面把那人杀死时
your dick got hard when you smoked that guy
你都硬了
in front of everybody,
你迫不及待再来一次
and you can't wait to do it again.
这是你的经验之谈吗
Speaking from experience?
算不上
Not really.
但是以一个杀手对另一个杀手而言
But from one killer to another,
你最好别想着搞我的人
you don't wanna try that shit with my people.
我想 你我之间总有一天得见血
Someday I think you and I are going to end up bloody.
现在怎么样
How about now?
我现在就有空
I'm free right now.
历史上第一次 火星和地球能够团结一心
For the first time in history, Mars and Earth are united
而现在每个人都想离开
and now everyone wants to up and leave.
我们可以跟他们一起走
Well, we could always go with them,
远离这一切
get away from all this.
你已经阻止了一次世界毁灭
You've already saved the world once from destruction.
二次行动只会带来失望
Any second act can only disappoint.
至少我终于能够兑现
Well, at least then I'd finally get to cash in
你欠着我的几千次的脚部按♥摩♥了
the thousands of foot massages you owe me.
我想你记错了 秘♥书♥长♥女士
Oh, I think you're mistaken, Madam Secretary.
我只欠你大约一千五百次
I only owe you around 1,500.
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥预选
北美自♥由♥贸易区支持率
支持率不该这么低
It should be more.
目前还是领先很多的
It's a comfortable lead.
我不是会说"早告诉你了"这种人
I'm not one to say I told you so.
你是
Yes, you are.
好吧
Fine.
可是如果大家选择支持南茜·高
But if people vote in Nancy Gao,
他们就要被邀请去另一颗爱神星了
they'll be inviting another Eros.
进来吧
Come.
抱歉打扰到你们了
Apologies for the interruption.
你让我做的调查结果我拿到了
I have the research you requested.
-他也是竞选团队一员 -当然
- He's part of the campaign. - Of course.
关于南茜·高 我们的朋友
Our friends have been doing
做了很多调查
quite a bit of digging into Nancy Gao.
这些我都知道
I know all this.
由贫至富 第一名毕业
From rags to riches, top of her class,
等等等等
blah, blah, blah.
其中有趣的部分在于
It gets more interesting where it talks about her
她在底层长大的经历
growing up on Basic.
她在分级考试中拿到了很高的分数
She scored very high marks on her placement test
然后进入了学徒选拔队列
and got into the apprentice lottery.
我没有时间也没有耐心
I don't have time or patience
听完她的平生事迹
to read her whole fucking biography.
直接告诉我你发现了她什么料
Just tell me what you found on her.
南茜·高在参加学徒选拔时第一次就被选中了
Nancy Gao was accepted into the apprentice lottery on her first try.
就在她申请后的一周
One week after she applied.
没有人会那么幸运
No one's that lucky.
有的人甚至等了数十年
Some people wait decades.
我们发现在她申请材料里
We found an addendum attached to her application
有来自前教♥育♥部♥长贾维德的附件
from former Secretary of Education Javid
正式地要求对她的申请
formally requesting that her application
给予特殊照顾
be given special consideration.
她插队了
She jumped the line.
这是作弊
She cheated.
您想要怎么处理这件事
What do you want to do with this?
把消息泄露出去 悄悄地
Leak it. Discreetly.
媒体会披露剩下的部分
The media will uncover the rest.
高说民众应该知道真♥相♥
Gao says people deserve the truth.
那我们就告诉他们真♥相♥
Let's give it to them.
窄波束加密模块 7G
第三个地震波检测探针也插好了
Third seismometer is online.
好了 让我们看看震源在哪
All right, let's see where it's coming from.
好了
Okay.
找到震中了
I've got the epicenter.
我把坐标发过去
I'll send the coordinates.
谢谢
Thanks.
照片已采集
未发现匹配
需要谈谈 4点49分上破损糖果站的通勤舱
巴巴皮科拉号♥呼叫穿梭机 你们可以返航了
Barbapiccola to shuttle, you are clear to return.
我来得不是时候吗
This a bad time?
不会
No.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
这里只有你能帮我
You're the only one who can.
我的腿消肿的速度比你告诉我的快
Swelling on my leg's gone down faster than you said it would.
支架需要调整一下
Uh, brace needs adjusting.
看来你身体愈合得很快
You must be a quick healer.
进来吧 我帮你看看
Come on. Let me take a look at it.
这是你为我治伤的酬劳
Payment for services rendered.
不用给我
No need to barter.
我一直没有机会好好谢谢你
Well, I never got a chance to thank you
我们飞船坠毁的时候谢谢你来帮忙
for all your help at the crash site.
你来得很及时
You...you got there fast.
医生的职责罢了
Only doing my job.
我注意到你经常跟斯科蒂聊天
I've noticed you talk a lot to Scotty.
我跟很多人聊天
I talk with a lot of people.
这是我工作的一部分
Part of the job.
他们信任你
They trust you,
会把他们的秘密告诉你
take you into their confidence.
我是个医护人员 不是牧师
I'm a med tech, not a priest.
怎么样
How's that?
好多了 谢谢你
That is better. Thank you.
下次还要调整的话再过来
Come back if you want it adjusted again.
我不想再看到暴♥力♥
I don't want any more violence.
只想要真♥相♥并且和平地解决问题
Just the truth and a peaceful resolution.
我能感觉到你也希望这样
I sense you feel the same way.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
需要一点帮助
Getting some help.
你都不帮我们
You can't help us
现在又让我们帮助你
and now you want us to help you?
我们只是在聊天
Just having a conversation.
就像那天你杀了那个人之前一样
Like you were with the man you shot?
小行星带人 总是擅长扮演受害者
Belters, you always play the victim.
那是因为我们被像你这样的人
Well, we've had a lot of practice
害了很多次
because of men like you.
为了一己私欲可以抛弃我们的性命
Men who think our lives are disposable for your own gains.
你们的性命
Your lives?
我们失去了23个人 他们甚至还没踏入
I had 23 of mine in the ground before they even set foot on...
即便这样 你也没有权在这扮演法官
That doesn't give you the right to play judge, jury,
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表