剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
艾莫斯
Hey, Amos.
梅尔巴
Melba?
拜托 是克拉丽莎
Please, Clarissa.
我现在一个月可以发一条视频消息
I get one vid message a month now.
我
I...
也没什么可以联♥系♥的人
didn't have anyone to call.
-好吧 -你要去地球吗
- Okay. - So you coming down the well?
不
Nope.
都不想感受一下海浪轻抚脚趾吗
Not even to feel the surf through your toes?
我之前经历很多了
There's a lot of past in my past.
我就不去了
I'm gonna skip it.
至少你还有选择的机会
At least you have the choice.
我这辈子就只能在这度过了
I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in here.
和老爸一样
Like Dad.
是的 他们给你判得挺狠的
Yeah, they really threw the book at you.
我就是打电♥话♥说声谢谢
I called to say thank you.
谢什么
For what?
回家的那几个月
The months heading home,
让我跟你一起工作
letting me work in the shop with you,
-让我保持理智 -你是一个不错的机械师
- it kept me sane. - You're a good mechanic.
我一直在考虑一些事情
I've been thinking about something.
记得你让我去检查
Remember when you sent me to check on the...
气闸的密封装置吗
the seals in the air lock?
记得
Yep.
当时安全锁已经被覆盖了
The safeties had been overridden, and...
如果我想的话 我本可以趁自己在里面的时候
if I wanted to, I could have blown the outer door
炸掉外层门 自杀
while I was in it, killed myself.
是的
Yep.
你是故意的吗
Was that on purpose?
如果我要面临着终身监禁
If I was staring down a lifetime sentence,
我也想有别的选择
I'd want to have the option.
你当时给我选择的机会真是太好了
It was kind of you to make the offer.
但是安娜说得对
But Anna was right. I...
-我不配轻易解脱 -别说了
- I don't deserve the easy way out. - Stop it.
你好好呼吸 好好活着
You breathe in, you breathe out,
吃喝拉撒睡
eat, shit, sleep,
他们给你什么你就受着
you take whatever they give you,
不用回报什么
and you give nothing in return.
我得挂了
I have to go.
他们让我接受梦境治疗
They have me doing dream therapy.
我也搞不清楚 不过
I don't really understand it, but...
医生办公室里摆着花
the doctor has flowers in her office,
我能透过玻璃闻到
and I can smell them through the glass.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我改天再打给你好吗
Can I bother you again sometime?
当然了 亲爱的
Sure thing, Peaches.
我想让星环封锁区有更多的战舰
What I want is more ships at the Ring blockade.
联♥合♥国♥大厦
纽约市
我对各位的要求就是实现这一点
All I need from you is to make that happen.
我们在外行星的资产已经被摧毁了
Our assets in the outer planets have been decimated.
我们没有那么多战舰
We don't have the ships.
他人呢
我们可以重新部署本土舰队
We could redeploy elements of the Home Fleet.
你忘了火星了
You forgot about Mars?
新时代了 我们现在都是朋友了
It's a new day. We're all friends now.
秘♥书♥长♥女士 恕我...
Madam Secretary, if I may...
南茜 别再跟我说这些没用的
Nancy, don't start this shit with me again.
我们一半的人口都处于失业状态
Half our population is unemployed,
我们有了给他们工作岗位的绝佳机会
and we've been given the biggest opportunity
能给他们一个百年不遇的目标
to give them jobs, to give them a purpose in a century.
每周都有满载着我们选民的殖民飞船
Every week, another colony ship filled with our constituents
出现在封锁区 而我们却让他们等着
shows up at the blockade, and we make them wait.
他们就是海盗的盘中餐
They're sitting ducks for pirates.
他们想要探索新世界
They want to explore new worlds.
我们应该成全他们
We should let them.
哥伦布来的时候
When Columbus arrived,
至少他知道向他招手的是人类
at least he knew what was waving at him was human.
我们已经向星环发射了数百个探测器
We've sent out hundreds of probes through the Rings.
哪个也没发现外星小绿人
Not one of them has turned up any little green men.
你没见过 就等于不存在
You haven't seen it yet, so it doesn't exist.
这就是你的论点吗
That's your argument?
你控制不了淘金热
You can't control a goddamn gold rush.
当成堆的裹尸袋从育空列岛运回来时
When the stacks of body bags came back from the Yukon,
成千上万抱着希望的傻子们
thousands of hopeful idiots
还在排着队准备去送死
lined up to be the next corpses.
我们朝木卫三的飞船开火后
The only reason there weren't any riots in the streets
街头没出现暴♥动♥的唯一原因
when we fired on the Ganymede ships
就是因为船上是小行星带人
was because they were Belters.
迟早会有地球的飞船想要突破封锁
Sooner or later, an Earth ship will try to run the blockade.
你会选择将自己的公民击落
Are you going to shoot down our own citizens,
还是想将这个局面变为我们的优势
or are we gonna turn this situation to our advantage?
我们就按我刚才说的
We are going to do what I goddamn said
那样去做...
we are going to do...
霍顿到了
去执行吧
So do it.
你了解巴巴皮科拉号♥吗
Are you familiar with the Barbapiccola?
是艘来自木卫三的难民船
Refugee ship from Ganymede.
在封锁区建立之前
One of the four that slipped through the Ring
溜过星环的四艘飞船之一
before the blockade went up.
那之后就再也没有消息了
They were never heard from again.
我们又收到了他们的消息
We heard from them again.
小行星带人在星环出口
The Belters have been installing comm relays
安装了通信中继站
through the Ring gates,
优先是这四个星系
prioritizing those four systems.
中继站在两天前启用
The relays went live two days ago
并接收到了其中一个星系的消息
and started picking up broadcasts from one system.
奇迹出现了
By some miracle,
在这个星球上的小行星带人活了下来
the Belters on this world survived.
大概有一百多人
About a hundred or so.
他们把这个星球命名为伊拉斯
They're calling the planet Ilus.
有道理
Makes sense.
伊拉斯是甘尼米[木卫三]的兄弟
Ilus was a brother of Ganymede.
关我屁事
Who gives a fuck?
我又不是让你来教我神话故事的
I didn't bring you here to teach me mythology.
这个星球几乎完全是由锂构成的
The planet is practically made of lithium.
他们正在开采
They're mining it.
小行星带人一夜暴富 不错啊
Belters struck it rich. Good for them.
他们还发现了这个
They also found this.
这看起来像原分子病毒的杰作
That looks like the work of the protomolecule.
顶级机密
看起来没有活性
Doesn't appear to be active.
过去几百年以来 我们还以为
And for a few hundred years, we thought
土卫九不过是颗绕着土星旋转的大冰球
Phoebe was just a ball of ice orbiting Saturn.
我想要你去趟伊拉斯
I want you to go to Ilus.
你还在跟米勒对话吗
Are you still talking to Miller?
不如说是他在跟我对话
It's more like he talks to me.
你说过这些在星环另一边的世界
You said the worlds on the other side
已经被毁灭了
of those Rings were killed...
如此规模的种族灭绝
genocide on a scale
我们甚至无法理解
that we cannot even begin to comprehend.
你比其他任何人都更了解
You have the insight to the protomolecule
原分子病毒
that no one else does.
我需要弄清楚那边到底是怎么回事
I need to know what is really going on over there.
伊拉斯到底只是一片废墟
Is Ilus a ghost town
还是另一颗爱神星
or another fucking Eros?
如果这是另一颗爱神星呢
And if it is another Eros?
撤离小行星带人
Evacuate the Belters,
如果可以 摧毁原分子病毒
destroy the protomolecule if you can,
然后离开那个鬼地方
and get the hell out of there.
罗西南多号♥
很高兴艾娃斯拉帮我们付清了救援费
Nice of Avasarala to clear up our salvage claim.
-她看起来怎样 -不错
- How'd she look? - Fine.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表