剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
这里的安防小组已经封锁了
The security team up here has locked down
所有地球通信
all Earth-bound comms.
据我所知 这是默特里的命令
On Murtry's orders, from what I gather.
肯定有我们能做的事
There has to be something we can do.
就像你说的 我们来这里是有目的的
It's like you said. We came here for a reason.
我们现在要做的就是专注目标
All we can do is focus on that right now.
看看这个
Here, take a look at this.
你安放的地震波检测仪还在收到震感
The seismometers you planted are still picking up tremors.
那台挖掘机 还在工作吗
The digging machine, it's still alive?
不 读数源自其他来源
No, the readings are coming from other sources
遍布整个大♥陆♥
all over the continent.
震中突然出现 开始移♥动♥ 然后消失
An epicenter pops up, starts to move, disappears,
然后另一个震中在其他地方出现
and then another one shows up somewhere else.
听起来像是很多机器
That sounds like more machines.
从这些读数来看 有非常多
And from the looks of these readings, a lot more.
我先研究一下
Let me go over this.
-马上给你回电 -好的
- I'll call you back soon. - Okay.
萨卡斯博士 我觉得你得看看这个
Dr. Sarkis, I think you should look at this.
那些岛屿在产生大量热量
Those islands are generating massive amounts of heat.
下面到底出什么事了
What the fuck is going on down there?
老大
Hey, hoss.
就跟你说一声 我在准备启动飞船了
Just letting you know I'm prepping for dust-off now.
我们真的得尽快把奈奥米弄出重力井范围了
We really gotta get Naomi back up the well, ASAP.
明白
Understood.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用
Don't be.
我只想有个选择
I just wanted to have the choice.
我不在乎我们在哪儿
I don't care where we are.
只要我们在一起
Just that we're together.
但你要离开了
But you're leaving.
但我会回来的
But I'm coming back.
吉姆
Jim.
我觉得你自己出去不是个好主意
I don't like the idea of you being out there on your own.
照顾好奈奥米就行
Just take care of Naomi.
我会的
I will.
这和奈奥米一点关系都没有
This had nothing to do with Naomi.
她在协助一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She was aiding and abetting a terrorist
一个杀了我飞船上二十来个无辜之人的
who just killed two dozen innocent people
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
on board my ship.
到此结束了
This ends now.
你不再掌权了
You're not in charge anymore.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表