剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我们必须这么做
Yeah, we're gonna have to.
等一下
Hold on.
巴巴皮科拉号♥ 你在听吗
Barbapiccola, are you there?
在
Here.
我们受到的阻力比预期要大
We are picking up more drag than expected.
我们准备再加个速
We're going to do another burn.
给我们两分钟做准备 确保安全
Give us two minutes to brace and make safe.
收到
Copy that.
全体人员准备进行轨道矫正
All hands prepare for orbital correction.
我们还能再加速几次
How many more of these burns can we afford?
电池大概可以支撑五次
Batteries will give us five, maybe.
关闭所有不用的船舱
Close off any unused compartments
关掉它们的空气循环
and shut down air recycling to them.
这起不了太大作用
That's not gonna buy us much.
快点做
Just do it.
水循环也关掉
And kill water recycling.
推进器不能用未过滤的水
Thrusters don't like dirty water.
如果水舱位置过低 告诉我
Well, let me know if the tank gets that low.
好的
All right.
你知道
You know,
如果他们丢掉矿石 减少负重
if they dump their ore, reduce their mass,
我们可以再加速个七八次
we could get it as high as seven or eight.
还没到那一步
We're not there yet.
好吧
Copy that.
罗西南多号♥和巴巴皮科拉号♥
The Rocinante has attached
通过某种拖拽系统
what appears to be a towing system
连在了一起
to the Barbapiccola.
这给了他们多少时间
How much time is that giving them?
他们刚刚又加速了一次
They just did another burn.
轨道模型预测他们至少给巴巴号♥
Orbital model says they bought the Barb
争取了二十小时
another 20 hours at least.
罗西号♥可以再加速多少次
How many of these burns can the Roci do?
我不知道 但只要他们拴在一起
I don't know, but as long as they're tethered,
他们就极易被攻击
they're extremely vulnerable.
如果你要用穿梭机
If you're gonna use that shuttle
把他们干掉
and take them out...
明白了
Understood.
没关系的 小家伙
It's okay, little man.
你可以睡觉
You can sleep.
我们要回到地表了吗
So we go back to the surface?
然后会怎样 我们会饿死吗
Then what? We starve?
你想要待在这吗 跟那些
You wanna stay here with those...
你醒来的时候会看到我的 好吗
I'll be right here when you wake up, huh?
是的 是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一切都还好吗
You doing all right?
看东西还是有点发绿 不过还好
Everything still looks a little green, but yeah.
-你呢 -我也是
- You? - Same.
躲过了一劫
So that bullet's dodged.
下一个问题就是食物了
The next problem's gonna be food.
一些人会在援助来之前
Some of these people are gonna starve to death
饿死的
before help comes.
你想告诉我什么
Is there something you're telling me?
我只是想让你跟我一起去营地
I'm just inviting you to come camp with me.
我们的营地 不是
Our camp, not...
你们老大知道
Does your boss know
你让我留下来过夜吗
that you're asking me to sleep over?
你们两个怎么了
What is it with you two?
这是嫉妒吗 莫特里跟我从来没有
Is this some jealousy thing? Because Murtry and I never...
我没问 我不在乎
I didn't ask, and I don't care.
他只是让我想起了一些跟我一起长大的人
He just reminds me of some of the guys that I grew up with.
你应该给他个机会
Well, you should give him a chance.
他和你一样都是务实的人
He's a pragmatist like you.
他对他的人很好
And he's good to his people.
有些人对你好
Just because someone is good to you,
不代表你就可以信任他们
it doesn't mean that you can trust them.
我确实信任他
I do trust him.
你们俩不喜欢对方
And you guys don't like each other
因为你们俩实在是太像了
because you're exactly fucking alike.
我从没对你说过谎
I'd never lie to you.
该死 该死
Fuck. Oh, fuck.
你累了吗
You're tired?
一直都是我在出力
I'm doing all the work here.
我已经三天没有睡觉了
I've been awake for three days straight.
所以是的 我他妈累死了
So yeah, I'm fucking tired.
你我都很累
Yeah, you and me both.
也都很瘦
And thin.
仿佛他们每一次把我撕开
It's like every time they rip me apart
再把我粘回去的时候
and paste me back together again,
我的身体就少了一块
there's a little less of me to work with.
天哪
Jesus.
一步接着一步
One foot in front of the other
直到我们成功了或者死在成功路上 不是吗
until we make it or we die trying, hmm?
真是段鼓舞人心的话
That's a hell of a pep talk.
准备好了吗
You ready, or...
在我打开这个之前
All right, now, don't walk off that edge
别越过那个边 知道吗
till I get the thing turned on, okay?
好了
Ah, okay.
你想让我爬下去吗
You want me to climb down there?
爬 跳 随便你
Climb. Jump. Whatever.
只要进去就可以
Just get in the hole.
去吧 我不会伤害你的
Go on. It won't hurt you.
这是去哪的
Where does this go?
接近我们的炸♥弹♥
Closer to our bomb.
比走着快
And it's faster than walking.
所以 跳吧
So just, you know, jump in the hole.
霍顿
Holden.
你不是要进去吧
You're not going in that, are you?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我听到你自言自语
I heard you talking to no one.
是他 是吗 那个鬼魂
That was him, right? Your ghost?
不是鬼魂 但那是他 是米勒
He's not a ghost, but yes, that was Miller.
你们在聊拯救飞船
You were talking about saving the ships.
他能做到吗
Can he do that?
可能吧
Maybe.
-我跟你一起去 -不行
- I'll go with you. - No.
-我可以帮你 -不 你不能
- I can help. - No, you can't.
我的船也要坠毁了
My ship is going to burn too.
我的人也要死了 和你一样
My people are going to die, same as yours.
我也会失去很多
I have just as much to lose.
别人在我旁边的时候我看不到他
I can't see him when anyone's around,
而我需要他指引我
and I need him to guide me.
指引你干什么
Guide you to what?
如果我做的真的起作用了
If what I'm doing actually works,
所有人都会明白的
everyone will know soon.
小行星带营地那面怎么样了
Report on the Belter camp?
他们的饥饿度还不足以成为威胁 怎么了
They're not hungry enough yet to be a threat. Why?
轨道上的情况有变
Situation in orbit has changed.
我们得尽快在这里采取行动
We're gonna need to take action down here and soon.
他们没有设立警戒线 或是留下武装看守
They don't maintain a perimeter or an armed watch
除非你把艾莫斯算上
unless you count Amos.
你呢
Do you?
我需要立刻得到艾莫斯和霍顿的位置
I'm gonna need location on Amos and Holden now.
各位注意 我们需要了解霍顿的动向
Everyone check in. We need eyes on Holden.
收到
Copy that.
奥科耶博士
Dr. Okoye,
我需要所有皇宪能源公♥司♥的人员
I'm gonna need all RCE personnel
待在我们的营地里
to stay within our camp.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
为了你的安全着想
For your safety.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表