剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
You were following him too.
你们也不相信他
You don't trust him either.
我很乐意再把你们三个摁在地上摩擦
I'd happily mop the floor with the three of you again.
当警♥察♥过来拉开我们时
And when the cops come to break it all up,
我们就可以好好聊聊
we can have a nice long conversation
我们干过的坏事了
about all the rotten things we've done.
想这样吗
Sound good?
我们来交换一下信息怎么样
How about we compare notes instead?
我在公共档案中找到贝尔特兰的信息并不多
I couldn't find much about Beltran in the public record...
-我也是 -所以我跟踪他
- Me neither. - So I trailed him
到了新隆德雷斯的海军后勤办公室
to a naval logistics office in New Londres.
-他是办公室文员 -他的军衔是什么
- He's a desk jockey. - What's his rank?
我感觉他应该是中士
I think he's a sergeant.
他提供给我们的安全密♥码♥
The security codes he's been supplying us with
级别很高
are high-level, typically restricted
一般是指挥官级别才有的
to commanding officers only.
比他的级别高多了
They're way above his pay grade.
他有问题 所以伊赛才雇了他
He's crooked. That's why Esai hired him.
也许他是一名情报人员
Maybe he's an intelligence officer.
他和伊赛是如何联♥系♥的
How did he and Esai connect?
我问伊赛了
I asked Esai that.
他说他们是在不久前水手谷警局和火星舰队的
He said they met on a joint MVPD-MCRN task force
联合训练队中认识的 他们很投缘
a while back and they just hit it off.
听着 伊赛知道自己在做什么
Look, Esai knows what he's doing.
不 他太想赚这一票了 这干扰了他的判断
No, he wants this score so bad, it's clouding his judgment.
想想吧
Think about it.
贝尔特兰加入进来
Beltran waltzes in,
帮我们圆♥满♥完成了几次行动
helps us pull off a few good operations,
建立了信任 然后带给我们一个巨大的肥差
builds some trust, and then brings in a big, fat score.
风险低 赚钱又多 好得让人难以置信
It's low risk, lots of money. It's way too good to be true.
-你真的认为这是陷阱 -是的
- You really think it's a setup? - Yeah.
但是为什么是现在 在我们干了那么多次之后
But why, and why now, after all the jobs we've pulled?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我不喜欢伊赛完全不知道
But I don't like the fact that Esai has no idea
他在运的货物是什么
what merchandise he's moving.
你喜欢伊赛
You like Esai.
我只是不想让他做傻事
I'm just trying to keep him from doing anything stupid.
我也不想啊
And me too, of course.
很不幸 这没办法避免
That, unfortunately, is unavoidable.
你要参与这次行动吗
So you gonna go through with it?
钱很多
It's a lot of money.
你会揭发我们吗
Are you gonna rat us out?
不会
No.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
回收厂的海关检查员
The customs agent in the salvage yard,
他勒索我重新商讨他的分成
he was shaking me down to try and renegotiate his cut.
他动手了 我也还手了
He got physical, so I did too.
他摔了一跤就死了 仅此而已
He took a bad tumble, and that was it.
我从来没想杀他
I never meant to kill him.
你应该把绷带包紧一点
You should probably roll that a little tighter.
对不起
Sorry.
别动
Stay.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
我还好
I'm okay.
血已经止住了
The bleeding is under control.
但是他急需再生凝胶
But he's going to need regrowth gel as soon as possible.
你在那里看到了什么
What'd you see in there?
应该说我感觉到了什么
It was more like I felt it.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是
I know that sounds crazy, but...
我能感受到
I could feel the spaces
事物之间的空间
between things.
有东西在那里
Something was there...
某种存在
...a presence,
走向我
moving towards me.
每次我们穿过星环
I've felt it too,
我都能感受到
every time we go through a Ring.
你没疯
You're not crazy.
我倒希望是我疯了
I might rather be.
等我们回到飞船上可以再聊聊这事
We can talk more about it when we get back to the ship.
如果我们能回到飞船上
If we get back to the ship.
我不确定是否准备好走很长一段路
I'm not sure I'm up for a long walk...
尤其是我们还得背上这个累赘
...especially if we have to carry deadweight.
这边看起来能爬上去
That looks climbable.
那看起来像天空
That looks like sky to me.
在这等着 我去看看
Wait here. I'll check it out.
那上面或许能有信♥号♥♥
Maybe we can get a signal up there.
还有 艾莫斯
Oh, and, Amos,
我离开期间别杀了这个人
don't kill him while I'm gone.
他死有余辜
He has it coming.
我知道 但这对我很重要
I know, but it's important to me.
跟我保证
Promise.
罗西南多号♥
Rocinante.
吉姆
Jim?
你们能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
可以 你还好吗
Yes. Are you all right?
说不好 你们呢
That depends. Are you?
我们很好 都很好
We're fine, all of us.
物理规律和核聚变都恢复正常了
Physics and fusion are back to normal.
所有飞船上的聚变反应堆也都恢复运转了
And the reactors on all the ships are back up and on line.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我跟艾莫斯 奥科耶博士还有莫特里在一起
I'm with Amos, Dr. Okoye, and Murtry.
我们都受伤了 需要救援
We're wounded and we need evac and...
而且我不确定我们现在在哪
I'm not sure where we are.
舰长 这边显示你距离
Cap, we're showing you roughly
首次登陆的位置大约八百千米
800 kilometers from First Landing.
-我一点都不惊讶 -怎么回事
- I'm not surprised. - How the hell?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你们过来接我们的时候我再跟你慢慢道来
I'll tell you all about it when you pick us up.
马上出发
We're on our way.
如果他没有别的情报 还留着他干嘛
If he know nothing more, why waste the air?
是啊 我们已经教训过他了
Yeah. We make lesson wit im.
是吗 为什么只是他
Oh, ya? Why just him?
为什么不把他所有家人朋友都抓来
Why not all his friends and family?
是啊 为什么不
Ya. Why not?
他不是孤身一人
He is not only himself.
对于关心他的人来说 他就是他们的全部
He is everyone who cares for him, huh?
他或许有一个会为他报仇的儿子或女儿
Does he have a son or a daughter who would seek revenge
或者一位为你们
or a father who works in the yards
修理飞船的父亲
where your ship is repaired
又或者一个
or maybe a lover, huh,
为你们种植粮食的爱人
who grows food for your stocks?
没错 可以给他点颜色看看
Yes, show your strength,
但在那之后再报以微笑
but then show them a smile,
这样一来 大部分人都会给你你想要的
and most will give you what you want.
马科深知这个道理
Marco knows this.
这就是他为什么这么危险的原因
It's what makes him so dangerous.
我们也不是吃素的
We also dangerous.
老大
Oye, bosmang.
看起来他们似乎是往反应堆里注入了铬
It look like they feeding chromium into the reactor
因此火焰颜色比正常要暗
fo make it seem more dirty than it is.
这一定是因阿诺斯的飞船 我有预感
Ah, this is Inaros' ship. I feel it in my bones.
-他们改变航向了吗 -没有
- Have they changed course? - No.
他们一直保持减速
They maintain deceleration burn.
仍然不确定他们要去哪里
Still not sure where they're going.
仔细监视他们动向
Yeah, monitor them closely.
让我们一直保持在他们引擎焰前方的位置
And keep us in front of their drive plume.
收到 他们不会看到我们在朝他们去的
Ya, ya. They na gonya see us coming.
好了
Ah, ke.
马科 你到底在谋划什么
Okay, Marco, what are you up to?
马科带走了两块矿石
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表