剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
无垠的太空
第四季第五集
小心 这玩意威力很大
Careful, it's powerful stuff.
你确定遥控器好使吗
You sure that remote even work, ke?
我自己组装的
I wired it myself.
一定好使
It will work.
他们到了
They're here,
早了十小时
ten hours early!
不 别管了
No, leave im!
我们得把炸♥弹♥拆了
We have to remove the charge.
他们的引擎会把它引爆的
Their drive will set it off.
那就炸吧
Then it does.
至少在他们降落前引爆
At least blow it now, before they land.
让他们有机会上升避开
Give them a chance to pull up.
不行
Nah.
内行星人去死吧
Fuck Inyalowda.
这不是我们的计划
This isn't what we planned.
我不是来这里杀人的
I did not come here to kill people.
我的命令就是计划
The plan is what I say it is.
发生什么都是他们自找的
Whatever happen, their fault.
不
No!
降落时给他们个大惊喜 是吧
Big surprise for landing, eh?
他们罪有应得
They got it coming, them.
没错
Yeah.
露西亚 不
Lucia, no!
好了 你安全了
There, there. You're safe now.
发生了什么
What happened?
我为你包扎伤口的时候
Auto-doc just knocked you out
自动诊断机让你昏睡过去了
while I was packing your wounds.
别激动
Go easy.
我们在太空中
We're on the float.
你的深层组织有损伤
You got some deep tissue damage.
零重力对这种伤情的恢复不利
That's the kind of thing that doesn't do too well in zero-G, so...
我想这意味着我们逃出来了
I guess this means we made it.
欢迎登上罗西南多号♥
Welcome to the Rocinante.
你没事吧
You okay?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我的家人
My family...
莫特里说...
Murtry said...
我们还没有收到任何消息
We haven't heard anything yet.
但是霍顿会处理的
But Holden will take care of it.
没错
That's right.
霍顿不会让他们出事的
Holden's not gonna let anything happen to them,
我保证
I promise.
然后土卫六上有这么个地方
Yeah, then there was this place on Titan.
我以前还在训练的时候常去那里
Yeah, I used to go there when I was in training.
他们卖♥♥一种蒜香黄油烤玉米 知道吗
They had this grilled corn with garlic butter, you know?
-不知道 -蒜香黄油
- I do not. - Yeah, garlic butter,
还有那种绿色的配菜
and they had these sides, these green sides.
我都不知道是什么做的 看起来...
I don't know what they were. They kind of looked...
换班前去外面等着 我来看着他
Wait outside until you're relieved. I'll watch this one.
那家伙话真多
That guy talks a lot.
梅森是个蠢货
Mason's an idiot.
你队上有不少蠢货
Lot of those on your team.
要是换个情景
You know, in a different context,
可能还挺有趣的
this could be kind of fun.
别这样
Come on.
别生气
Don't be mad.
我们互换位置 然后再细谈
Trade places with me, and then we'll talk about it.
别犯浑 我救了你一命
Don't be an asshole. I saved your life out there.
-也许吧 -不是吗
- Maybe. - Oh, really?
你认为你能单枪匹马干掉我的全部手下吗
You think you could take on all my men by yourself?
我有机会
I had a shot.
你真♥他♥妈♥奇怪
You are so fucking weird.
艾莫斯
Amos!
在这里
In here!
该死
Shit.
艾莫斯
Amos!
移♥民♥区封锁了
Settlement's in lockdown.
没有莫特里队长的允许 任何人不得离开屋里
No one outside their quarters unless Chief Murtry says so.
我才不管莫特里怎么说
I don't give a fuck what Murtry said.
我的船员在哪
Where's my crewman?
七号♥舱
Module seven.
长官 有麻烦了
Sir, we have a situation.
我很清楚
I'm well aware.
解开他
Unlock him.
不可能 把枪放下
Not gonna happen. Put the gun down.
别杀她
Don't kill her.
她只是还没发现自己的老大是个混♥蛋♥
She just hasn't figured out her boss is a dick.
你别添乱
You stay out of it.
把钥匙给我 离开这里
Give me the key and walk away.
没必要为这种事送命
There's no need to die over this shit.
去他的
Fuck that.
霍顿舰长
Captain Holden.
我们还没谈完你就走了
You left before we could finish our talk.
马上放了他
Cut him loose. Do it now.
我们没时间理会你的复仇
We don't have time for your vendetta.
复仇
Vendetta?
这个星球上的外星造物正在苏醒
The artifacts on this planet are waking up.
我的飞船刚刚轰炸的那个装置
The device my ship just blew up
本来会把这个移♥民♥区彻底摧毁
would've wiped this settlement off the map.
我们得在更可怕的东西出现前
We need to get everyone off the surface
带所有人撤离星球表面
before something even worse shows up.
你是说我们要撤离
You're saying we need to evacuate?
对 立刻撤离
Yes, immediately.
解开他
Unlock him.
别以为我忘了
Don't think I've forgotten
你窝藏了个杀人犯
that you're sheltering a murderer,
不过如果你打算把所有人撤离到轨道上
but if you intend to evacuate everyone into orbit,
那么皇宪能源公♥司♥会尽其所能帮助你
then RCE will do whatever it can to aid your effort.
这已经不是争夺这个星球所有权的问题了
This isn't about your claim on the planet anymore.
我明白
I understand.
你想确保你的人安全 我也一样
You wanna keep your people safe, and so do I.
只有疏散小行星带人比射杀他们简单
He'll only help as long as evacuating the Belters
他才会帮忙
is easier than shooting them.
-我知道 -你们说得好像我是坏人一样
- I know. - You people act like I'm the bad guy here.
我是来执行和平任务的
I came on a peaceful mission.
是这些非法占据者先动手的
These squatters drew first blood.
你以此将杀人正当化
And you used it to justify murder.
我反击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他们杀害无辜的人
I acted against terrorists who killed innocent people
并计划进一步的暴♥力♥行动
and were planning further acts of violence,
我却成了坏人
but I'm the bad guy.
你和你的朋友
You and your friend here
攻击我和我的人
assault me and my people,
我却成了坏人
but I'm the bad guy.
可能我天生长了张坏人脸吧
Maybe I've just got that kind of face.
我会确保
I'll make sure
你能在法庭上接受谋杀审判时
you get to tell your story in court...
讲述你的故事
at a murder trial.
无论如何 我们都要为自己的所作所为负责
One way or another, we all answer for what we've done.
-叫大家收拾东西 -我们真的要走吗
- Tell everyone to pack. - Are we really leaving?
除非小行星带人也走
Well, only if the Belters leave too.
召集所有人
Get everyone round up.
撤离是动真格的
This evacuation is real,
但你我最好等到最后再走
but you and I better be the last two people on those shuttles.
明白
Understood.
这里是爱德华·以色列号♥
This is the Edward Israel.
请讲 长官
Go ahead, sir.
两架轻型穿梭机都运行正常吗
Both light shuttles in working order?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
把备用穿梭机的
Take the secondary one,
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表