剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
Previously on The Expanse.
她的名字是朱莉·毛
Her name was Julie Mao.
我穿越大半个太阳系找她
I flew half-way across the solar system to find her.
但我太迟了
But I was too late.
实在抱歉
I'm truly sorry to be the one
不得不由我来告诉您
to have to tell you this,
您的女儿已经死了
but your daughter is dead.
他父亲把她变成了一场实验
Her father had turned her into an experiment.
按计划进行
Proceed as planned.
有很多人帮他
He had lots of help.
他们在满是小行星带人的空间站里
They unleashed some "Thing"
释放了一些"东西"
on a station full of Belters.
没人知道那是什么 会有什么影响
No one knows what it is or does.
我遇到了一些想要阻止那东西的好人
I met some good people who are trying to stop it.
我希望还会有更多这样的人
I hope there are others.
我们好不容易才从那鬼地方活着逃出来
We barely got out of that hellhole alive.
该死
Hell, Goddamn...
有些人则没有
Some didn't make it.
爱神星上发生的一切只有我们知道
We're the only ones who know what's happening on Eros.
现在我只想找到对这件事负责的人
All I want now is to find the ones responsible
然后送那个混♥蛋♥下地狱
and burn the bastards down.
我们救出了一些人 本该能救更多的
We saved a few. We should've saved more.
我们会的
We will.
火星
火星
共和国
山脊上有五个目标
Five tangos on the ridgeline.
我们这里看不到
We're blind here!
仍然无法确定目标位置
Still can't paint the tangos!
我们被锁定了
We're pinned down!
这里没有掩护 不动的话我们死定了
No shelter here. We're dust if we don't move.
掩护我
Cover me!
那些家伙袭击我时快找到目标数据
Grab target data when those bastards try to light me up.
收到 军士 崔维斯 右侧
Got it, Gunny! Travis, right flank!
希尔曼 左侧
Hillman, left!
-收到 右侧 -收到 左侧
- Roger, right. - Roger, left.
目标在我的九点钟方向 高处
Targets incoming on my nine, high!
崔维斯 你能到左侧吗
Travis, can you shift left?
不行 右侧有袭击
Negative, I've got incoming on the right!
他们在袭击她
They're lighting her up!
希尔曼 看住你的九点钟方向
Hillman, stay at your nine!
崔维斯 所有火力朝你的六点钟方向
Travis, throw everything at your six!
伙计们 爱呢
Where's the love, guys?
锁定三个目标 军士
Three tangos painted, Gunny.
四个
Four!
那儿还有一个
There's one more out there!
找到第五个了 全部锁定
Five targeted! That's all of 'em!
目标被击毁 我们拿下了这处火山口
Tango's down. We own this crater.
34O小队 用时612秒
Three-four Olympus, 612.
你们比最好成绩快了近三分钟
Your best course time by almost three minutes.
干得漂亮 军士
Good work, Gunny.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Nice job, kids.
返回空降位置
Return to drop.
等着看我们下一次演戏吧 中尉
You wait until you see our next run, Lieutenant.
为了取悦我们 天空也会哭泣
The skies will be crying just to please us.
没有"下一次"了 军士
No more "next runs", Gunny.
你们要去执行任务了
You're shipping out.
听说你们会去土卫九空间站
Rumor is you're heading to Phoebe Station.
所以好好道别 亲吻你们的妈妈吧
So say your good-byes and kiss your mommies.
那可能会是很长一段旅途
It's going to be a long trip.
别担心 希里
Don't worry, Hilly,
我们回来时你的遗产还会在那儿
your inheritance will still be there when we get back.
它当然会了 崔维斯
Damn right it will, Travis.
不过 到底有多少星球改造机器是她家的
How many terraformers her family own, anyway?
全都是
All of them.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
我稍后就来
I'll catch up with you in a minute.
收到 军士
Roger that, Gunny.
水手谷 一百年
模拟
总有一天
Someday.
无垠的太空
无垠的太空
第二季 第一集第二集
所以除了暴露在
So, other than being blasted
超过五十倍致死剂量的辐射中
by 50 times the lethal limit of radiation,
你一切都非常好
you're doing surprisingly well.
谁知道呢
Who knows,
也许你能进化出有用的超能力呢
maybe you'll develop superpowers that you can use.
那对你来说再好不过了
That'd be perfect for you.
爱神星上的感染
That infection on Eros,
没影响到罗西南多号♥
it didn't get on the Rocinante.
所以别自责了
So, stop beating yourself up.
你活下来了
You made it.
罗西南多号♥
小行星带
也许我们该让第谷的人处理这些
Maybe we should let the guys on Tycho handle this.
那所有东西都会归佛瑞德·约翰逊所有
Then whatever's in there will belong to Fred Johnson.
明白 老板
Roger that, boss.
无论阿努比斯号♥的船员在那里放了什么
Whatever the Anubis crew put in there,
那个保险箱就是用来保护它的
that safe is designed to protect the hell out of it.
你还好吗
You okay?
我得去尿尿
I need to pee.
我现在就在尿尿
I'm peeing right now.
真空防护服的好处
Perks of the vac suit.
去吧 我能行
Go. I got this.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
因为你怀念这个
Because you miss this.
那些我们一起处理飞船核心的日子
The days when we'd work on a core,
就我们俩
just the two of us,
一整天也说不了十句话
not having to say ten words together all day.
像上辈子的事了
Lifetime ago, huh?
慢一点
Take it easy.
温度计
Temp gauge.
核里是个低温室
That's a cryogenic chamber at the core.
快没电了
It's losing power.
这意味着它冻着的东西
Which also means whatever it was freezing
将会开始
is going to become...
解冻
Unfrozen.
好了
There you go.
完全没问题
Clean as a whistle.
好了 过来
All right, step right up.
如果我们中有人被感染会怎么样
What happen if one of us infected?
真有了再考虑这个问题
We'll cross that bridge if we get to it.
你是说会把我们扔太空里去
You mean you gonna space us.
你知道我们都要进行这个检测 对吗
You know we're all taking this test, right?
-只是预防措施 -所以这个屋子的门
- It's just a precaution. - That why the door
是从外面锁着的 对吗
to this room stay locked from the outside, ke?
你是火星人 对吗
You Martian, keya?
这是火星飞船
This a Martian ship.
很多年没见过火星飞船在爱神星停靠了
Haven't seen a Martian ship dock at Eros for years.
地球飞船也没见过
Or an Earth ship, for that matter.
现在我们能见到的就是监狱船
Now all we see is the prison barge.
或是运输船 满载着
Or transports, full of tourists
寻找廉价赌场或是来寻欢作乐的游客
looking for cheap gambling, and cheap sex,
这很好
which is good, ya,
这让我们的孩子有工作可做
'cause it keep our children with jobs.
我相信地球和火星
I'm sure Earth and Mars,
他们正打算派出救济船
they're fixing to send out relief ships.
是啊是啊 我看到新闻了
Yeah, yeah. I see the newsfeed.
-到爱神星的交通堵塞了嘛 -把胳膊给我
- Traffic jam to Eros! - Hey, give me that arm!
我觉得你想把我们扔到天空里
I think maybe you wanna space us,
无论检测结果是不是阳性
whether we test positive or not.
把胳膊给他 然后闭上嘴
Give him your arm and shut your mouth.
-否则我亲自把你扔进太空 -好了
- Or I space you myself. - All right!
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表