剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
没有人看到霍顿
No one has eyes on Holden.
你和他关系不错
You were rather friendly with him.
你该不会知道他可能在哪吧
You wouldn't have any idea where he might be, do you?
我不知道他现在在哪
I don't know where he is right now.
这很重要
This is very important.
我需要知道霍顿舰长去哪儿了
I need to know where Captain Holden has gone.
如果你知情
And if you know anything about that,
你得告诉我
you're going to tell me...
立刻
right now.
轻型穿梭机二号♥可以发射了
Light shuttle two is cleared for launch.
我们为什么要发射穿梭机
Why are we launching a shuttle?
你忘了上次那艘是什么结果了吗
Did you miss what happened to the last one?
这是安♥全♥部♥的授权
This is on security division's authority.
要干什么
To do what?
让我们的最后一艘穿梭机被星球撕成碎片吗
Get our last shuttle ripped to shreds by the planet?
下面还有人需要某一天搭乘穿梭机回来呢
We still have people down there who will someday want a ride.
-莫特里队长的命令 -莫特里 他为什么
- Chief Murtry's orders. - Murtry? Why would he even...
如果你还不知道
If you don't already know,
说明这件事与你无关
it's because it's none of your business.
现在给我坐下 然后回去
Now, sit the fuck down and go back to doing
继续做你原本在做的事
whatever it is you do.
好吧
Okay.
没问题
No problem.
-我是奥科耶 -把那个给我
- Okoye here. - Hey, give me that.
我得打这个电♥话♥
I need to take this call.
莫特里说过禁止通讯
Murtry says no communications.
-博士 -你见到薇了吗
- Hey, Doc. - You seen Wei?
没人可以和她说话 好吗
No one's allowed to talk to her, all right?
是我就不会这么做
I wouldn't.
好了 到底出什么事了
All right. What the fuck's going on?
霍顿和米勒一起走了
Holden went with Miller.
莫特里和薇去追他了 我觉得他有麻烦了
Murtry and Wei went after him. I think he's in trouble.
我们之间还有别的事要做吗
Is there something we still need to do?
正在呼叫詹姆斯·霍顿
通讯失败 设备离线
该死
Shit.
艾莫斯
Amos.
你能查到舰长的位置吗
Can you get a fix on the captain?
我收不到信♥号♥♥
I'm not getting a signal.
好吧 如果他联♥系♥你了 告诉他我来了
Okay, if he checks in, tell him I'm coming
他最好小心点
and that he should watch his back.
下面出事了吗
Is something going on down there?
没错
Yup.
-有什么我帮得上忙的吗 -没有
- Anything I can do? - No.
正在呼叫 钱德拉·薇
对方已拒绝 请留言
好吧 告诉我霍顿去哪了
All right, show me where Holden went.
薇 我来找你的老大了
Wei, I'm coming for your boss.
等我找到的时候 别让我见到你
Don't be there when I do.
醒醒 睡美人
Wake up, Sleeping Beauty.
米勒
Miller!
你在哪 我该怎么办
Where the fuck are you? What do I do?
睡得好吗
Nice nap?
晚点再玩吧
Man, play with the toys later.
-现在怎么办 -我们溜达一下
- What now? - We take a walk.
这些都是在星球毁灭之后留下的
All this shit's left over from when the planet died.
他们留下的一切
Yeah, everything they left behind.
这些东西一直阴魂不散地跟着你 对吗 孩子
This shit just keeps following you around, don't it, kid?
来吧
Come on.
滚出我的脑海 混♥蛋♥
Stay out of my head, assholes!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是我以前的主人在脑海里
It's just my former masters cracking the whip,
拷问我为什么不离开
wondering why I don't jump.
他们在想办法回来
Yeah, they're looking for a way back in.
我能做些什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
能
Yeah.
为什么不干脆杀了他们算了
Why don't we try killing 'em off for good,
看看结果会怎么样
see how that works?
你要去跟着他们
You're going to follow them.
没错
I am.
我也和你去 别想拦着我
I'm going with you. Don't try to stop me.
你不需要征求我的同意
You don't need my permission.
但这次可能有去无回 博士
But it might be a one-way trip, Doc.
我们已经回不了头了
We are already on one.
缆绳弹性太大了
The cable's too elastic.
在压力之下缆绳变长了
It's stretching under the stress.
我可以从这面收紧缆绳
I can take up the slack here.
不要
No.
最好还是从我这一端把缆绳拉紧
Better if I put some tension on the cable from this end.
不要超过四分之一圈
No more than a quarter turn.
再多可能会拉断
More might snap it.
好的
Okay.
开始了
Here goes.
警告 船体完整性收到威胁
正在计算
18小时后进入大气层 引发灾难性后果
该死
Shit.
法耶兹·萨卡斯博士来信
为什么发文字
Why text?
法耶兹·萨卡斯博士 正在连通
私人对话频道 2名用户
你让莫特里队长给你派穿梭机了吗
不 我没有
No, I did not.
不 我没有
他现在到底想干什么
What the hell is he up to now?
朝着你们去了
就因为我问了一句 有个傻子甚至都快对我掏枪了
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
爱德华·以色列号♥小型穿梭机 这里是罗西南多号♥
Edward Israel light shuttle, this is the Rocinante.
你们似乎处在会与我们相撞的轨道上
Appears you're on a potential collision course.
请立刻回复
Please respond immediately.
爱德华·以色列号♥
Edward Israel,
这里是罗西南多号♥的亚历克斯·卡玛尔
this is Alex Kamal of the Rocinante.
这里是爱德华·以色列号♥
This is the Edward Israel.
-请说 -好的
- Go ahead. - Yeah.
你们的飞船为什么朝着我们飞来
Any reason why your shuttle is heading towards us?
请稍等 罗西南多号♥ 正在排查原因
Stand by, Rocinante. Checking on that.
我要立刻知道答案
Yeah, I'm gonna be needing an answer to that right now.
爱德华·以色列号♥轻型穿梭机
-奈奥米 -怎么了
- Naomi? - What's wrong?
我觉得我们要遭受袭击了
I think we might be under attack.
-哪来的 -准备迎接冲击
- From what? - Brace for impact.
露西亚 抓好
Lucia, brace!
皇宪能源穿梭机 停下
RCE shuttle, pull off.
立刻改变航线 否则我要开火了
Change course immediately, or I will fire.
爱德华·以色列号♥轻型穿梭机
小心 伙计们 有碎片飞过来了
Look out, guys! We've got debris incoming!
露西亚
Lucia!
奈奥米
Naomi.
外面怎么了
What the hell's going on out there?
奈奥米
Naomi!
我来了
I'm coming!
奈奥米 说话
Naomi, come in!
亚历克斯 你做不了什么
Alex, there's nothing you can do.
把频道空出来 别旋转飞船
Stay off this channel, and do not spin the ship.
收到
Copy that.
就这样 别慌
That's it. Don't panic.
-我来了 -好的
- I'm coming. - Okay.
-我来了 -救命 奈奥米
- I'm right here. - Help, Naomi!
冷静
Stay calm.
好的 没事的
Yes, it's okay.
我呼吸不了了 我不能
I can't breathe. I can't...
我就离你几秒钟的位置 好吗
I'm just a few seconds behind you, okay?
-我不能 -呼吸
- I can't... - Just breathe.
我来了
I'm coming!
奈奥米
Naomi!
奈奥米
Naomi!
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表