剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
请保持原地不动
further instructions.
三♥级♥拆卸师 罗伯塔·德雷珀
Demolition Tech Third Class Roberta W. Draper.
-我更喜欢别人叫我博比 -前火星陆战队
- I prefer Bobbie. - Formerly Gunnery Sergeant
枪炮中士罗伯塔·德雷珀
Roberta Draper of the Martian Marine Corps.
在那之前 我效力于篮球队
Before that, I was center on my basketball team.
因多次违抗命令
Dishonorably discharged
而不光荣地退役
for repeated acts of insubordination.
不 他们让我当大前锋
No, they moved me to power forward.
觉得自己很幽默吗
You think you're funny?
你觉得呢
Do you?
一级海关检查员理查德·圣胡
Customs Inspector First Class Richard Sanju.
我不擅长猜谜游戏
I'm bad at guessing games.
无可挑剔的履历 顾家的男人
Impeccable record, family man,
-安分守己的火星人 -我相信
- good Martian. - I'll take your word for it.
今早他被发现死在货柜里
He was found in a cargo container
颈部断裂
this morning with his neck snapped.
天啊 就是因为这件事吗
Jesus. Is that what this is all about?
你的档案显示你与你火力小队里
Your file says you were directly involved
两名成员的死亡有直接的关系
in the deaths of two members of your marine fire team.
这个故事很长
There's a lot more to that story,
但我赌你不会感兴趣
but I'm betting you don't care.
如果你问我看到了什么 我没有
If you're asking me if I saw anything, I didn't.
我想你接受过特殊训练
I assume they train you special forces types
以抵抗高♥强♥度的审讯
to resist augmented interrogation.
没错 我还接受了断颈的训练
Yeah, and they also trained me to snap necks,
但回家以后我就没使用过这些技能
but I haven't done either of those things since coming home.
是吗
Is it?
又开始该死的猜谜游戏了
Again with the guessing game shit.
火星还是你的家吗
Is Mars still home?
和联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥共进晚餐
Having dinner with the UN secretary-general
对火星码头工人来说
is quite an honor
是无上的荣耀
for a Martian dockworker.
克里斯金·艾娃斯拉
诚邀阁下出席
请回复
接受
拒绝
接受
你似乎很喜欢地球人
You seem very fond of Earthers,
我是说作为一个火星人
for a Martian, I mean.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我做的一切都是为了火星
Everything I've ever done has been for Mars.
我为了火星自愿回来
I came back here to willingly face
接受军事法庭审判
a court-martial for Mars.
我为了火星每天拆卸那些破船
I scrap those bloody ships every day for Mars.
好吧
All right.
你可以走了
You can go.
这只是开始 对吗
This is just how it's gonna be from now on, right?
如果发现任何可能对调查
Do let us know if you learn anything
有帮助的信息请告诉我们
that might be useful in our investigation,
三♥级♥拆卸师德雷珀
Demolition Tech Third Class Draper.
你是医生吗
You the doc?
我曾经是木卫三上的医疗技术人员
I was a med tech on Ganymede.
这家诊所是我开的
I run this clinic.
我得跟你谈谈
All right. I need to speak to you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
有很多病人等着我
Look, I have a lot of patients I have to get...
我刚得到消息 那些虫子
That swarm of bugs, I just got word
可能和原分子病毒有关
it might be protomolecule-related.
-什么 -我们得检测
- What? - We need to test
每一个受伤的人是否感染
everyone who was injured for infection.
没事的 我的船员刚刚做完
It's all right. My crew just did it.
我们都没事 我只是需要你帮忙
We're all fine, I just need your help
安抚移♥民♥ 以防万一
with the settlers as a precaution.
这里会变成另一个爱神星吗
Is this going to be another Eros?
不 不 这就是我们来这里的原因
No, no. That's why we're here:
确保不会发生这种事
make sure that doesn't happen.
我在木卫三失去了很多家人
I lost a lot of family on Ganymede.
这个地方...必须可以
This has to work... this place.
我们别无他处可去
We have nowhere else to go.
我们需要做什么
What do we need to do?
就是一个简单的测试
It's just a simple test.
给我看看
Gif me fo vedi.
天啊
Goddamn.
你们怎么活下来的
How did anyone live through this?
没看到那些虫子
I don't see any of those bugs.
默蒂
Hey, Murtie.
你看这是雷♥管♥吗
This look like a blasting cap to you?
我叫莫特里
It's Murtry.
是的 是雷♥管♥
And yes. Yes, it does.
看到横梁上的焦痕了吗
See the scorches on these beams?
你们下来的时候
You guys didn't have the main drive on
没有开主引擎吧
when you came down, did you?
没有
No, we did not.
我想有人把这个停机坪炸了
I think someone blew up this pad.
没有发现虫子的痕迹
There was no sign of any of those bugs.
唯一奇怪的是那个雷♥管♥
The only weird thing was the blasting cap.
那还无法下定论
That's not exactly conclusive.
继续看看还有什么发现
Stay on it. See what develops.
收到
Will do.
我们在下降过程中也经过了类似的构造
We passed over some structures like this during our descent.
以色列号♥发现了数百个这样的构造
The Israel mapped hundreds of them
遍布整个大♥陆♥
all over the continent,
它们显然不是自然形成的
and they're clearly not natural formations.
我们的扫描结果显示它们延伸到了地下
Our scans indicate they extend underground.
多深
How far down?
比我们的雷达能穿透的深度还深
Deeper than our radar could penetrate.
移♥民♥知道些什么吗
Settlers have anything to say about it?
他们来这里的时间比我们长
They've been here longer than any of us.
只知道里面没有锂
Only that there was no lithium here
他们从没找到进入的方法
and they never found a way in.
你知道小行星带人就是这样
You know how Belters are.
如果不能被使用 它就不存在
If they can't use it, it doesn't exist.
你真是懂我们
Yeah, you've got us totally figured out.
把包给我
Let me take your pack.
-不用 -你刚到这里
- I'm fine. - You just got here.
慢慢适应没什么丢人的
There's no shame in easing into it.
我已经开始习惯地平线和开阔空间了
I'm getting used to the horizon and open spaces.
如果不是为了...
If it wasn't for, you know,
应该很有趣
this might even be fun.
我们刚到
Yeah, we just got here.
取出MS702采样器
Get the MS702 sampler
直接贴在侧面
and attach it directly to the side.
好的
Okay.
假设这个太阳系
Assuming this solar system
和我们的同龄
is the same age as our own,
根据放射性同位素定年
radioisotope dating puts this structure
这个构造的年龄约为十五亿岁
at approximately 1.5 billion years old.
你们不知道这有多奇怪吗
You don't see how strange that is?
不知道
Apparently not.
当地生物的形成比它晚很多
The local-life forms are much, much younger than that.
这个构造
This structure
比这个星球上的多细胞生物更早出现
predates multicellular life on this planet.
从只有细菌类生物
It's been here since the only living things
和病毒的时候起
were bacteria analogs
它就已经存在
and whatever fills viral niches.
原分子病毒劫持有机生命
Protomolecule hijacks organic life
利用它达到自己的目的
and uses it for its own purposes.
一旦它在这里着陆
When it landed here,
它会杀死任何触及到的生物
it would've killed everything it touched.
所以这个星球上的进化
So evolution on this planet
不得不从头开始
would've had to start over.
-有三个生物群系了 -三个
- Three biomes, then. - Three?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表