剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Are you crazy? You were right there.
你也看到库普的下场了
You saw what happened to Coop.
是啊 所以我们现在必须马上行动
Yeah. That the reason we must do this now.
-去找别人吧 -别
- Find someone else. - No.
露西亚
Hey, Lucia,
你是我们的一员
you're part of this.
不 斯科蒂 别把我扯进来
No, Scotty. Leave me out of it.
默特里会为他的行为付出代价的
Murtry is gonna pay for what he did.
你最好来
You better be there.
该死
Shit.
奈奥米
Naomi.
我刚刚烧了个隔离器
I just fried an isolator.
我能从你那儿借一个吗
Do you have one I can borrow?
我也用完了 抱歉
I'm all out. Sorry.
警戒线那面
Hey, on the perimeter.
在警戒线那面检查装备吗
Perimeter, gear check over there?
是的 听着不错
Yeah, looks good.
没事
That's okay.
你在干什么呢
What do you think you're doing?
我需要点部件
I need some parts.
不许拿皇宪能源公♥司♥的任何设备
All RCE equipment stays here.
反正你也没在用
Well, you're not using it.
是默特里的命令
Murtry's orders.
认真的吗 就是个破发电机
You serious? It's a fucking generator.
也是我们的 现在就放下
And it's ours. Put it down now.
没问题
Sure.
好了 够了 够了
All right, that's enough! That's enough!
让他拿吧
Just let him take it.
默特里说过
Murtry said...
我会去跟默特里说的
Yeah, I'll square it with Murtry.
怎么搞的 艾莫斯
What the fuck, Amos?
怎么了
What?
你想挨枪子吗
You like getting shot?
-不 -你马上就要挨了
- No. - 'Cause you were about to.
我需要点部件 你们又没在用
I needed some parts and you weren't using it.
听好 默特里是我的上司
Listen, Murtry's my boss.
我的职责是遵守命令
My job is to follow orders.
所以你要是再干出那种事
So don't think I won't shoot you
别以为我不会开枪打你
if you pull that kind of shit again.
好的
Okay.
所以意思是我们不能再做♥爱♥了吗
So does that mean we're not fucking anymore?
什么
What?
不 我觉得 不是
Uh, no, it...no, I guess.
不错
Cool.
那一会儿见咯
See you later, then?
他们觉得闪电是人造的
They believe the lightning was artificially generated.
但仍然不知道如何产生和为何产生
But how and why is still unknown.
霍顿说他还在调查
Holden says he's investigating.
就这些了吗
Hmm. And that's all?
就这些了
That's all.
南茜·高到了
有消息随时通知我
Keep me apprised.
秘♥书♥长♥女士 能为您效力是我的荣幸
Madam Secretary, it has been an honor to serve you.
我接受你的辞职
Your resignation is accepted.
我很惊讶你还有时间能浪费在
I am surprised you have the time to waste
这种毫无疑义的传统上
on such meaningless traditions like this.
伊拉斯上又有一起事件
There's been another incident on Ilus.
新星球
New Terra.
我们的公民是这么称呼它的 提醒您一下
That's what our citizens call it, in case you forgot.
名字对那里发生的事情有影响吗
Does its name change what's happening there?
当然不会
Of course not.
因为我们根本不知道那发生着什么
Because we don't know what's happening there.
我们谁都不知道 这就是我的观点
None of us do. Which is my goddamn point.
在星环地区的殖民是必然发生的
Colonizations of the Ring systems is inevitable.
不管那里有什么 我们都会处理掉
And whatever is out there, we'll deal with it
因为这就是我们种族的发展史
because that is the history of our species.
直到我们种族不复存在的那一刻
Right up to the moment that our species ceases to exist.
我期待当众与你对此进行辩论
I look forward to having this debate with you in public.
我也一样
So do I.
团结 力量 荣誉
Unity, strength, honor.
火星陆战队
The Martian Marines.
今天加入
Join today.
我要报一起绑♥架♥案
I want to report a kidnapping.
被绑♥架♥人的名字是什么
And what's the missing person's name?
大卫·德雷珀
David Draper.
你最后一次看到他是何时何地
Where and when was he last seen?
昨天 就在伊尼斯浅滩
Uh, yesterday in Innis Shallows.
绑♥架♥犯今早联♥系♥的我
The kidnapper contacted me this morning.
是索要赎金吗
So it's also a ransom situation?
是 呃 是又不是
Yes. Well, yes and no.
会有警探帮您解决
A detective will see you now.
我了解到你要报一起绑♥架♥案
I understand you want to report a kidnapping?
我是伊赛·马丁警探
I'm Detective Esai Martin.
居然是他妈的警♥察♥
A goddamn cop.
有完美破案记录和超高定罪率的警♥察♥
With an immaculate record and a high conviction rate.
你是个不光彩退役的海军陆战队员
You're a disgraced and dishonorably discharged marine
还编了个疯狂的故事说毒品贩子
with a wild story about drug dealers
绑♥架♥你侄子并进行敲诈
kidnapping and extorting your nephew.
都不用提神药就能想到故事结果
Don't need focus drugs to know how that ends.
你怎么知道我会报♥警♥
How'd you know I'd go to the police?
你是个合格的火星公民
You're a good Martian.
我希望你能明白目前情况有多严重
I hope you now understand the severity of the situation.
你的话也许比我的话更容易被相信
Your word may be worth more than mine,
但码头上到处是摄像头
but there are cameras all over that shipyard.
我被抓住的话 你也就完了
I'll get caught and you'll be fucked.
码头上的摄像头失灵了好些年了
Cameras at that dock have been glitchy for years.
所以你能控制这些监控
So you can control any of these?
故障时不时就会有
Malfunctions happen all the time.
或许没出故障 你就拿着视频
Or maybe they don't and you'll have footage
来继续敲诈我和大卫
to keep blackmailing David and me.
我从来没想过这么做
I never even thought of that.
这最好是一次性♥交♥易
This better be a one-time deal.
下次再来找大卫或我的麻烦的时候 带上把枪
Come again for David or for me, bring a gun.
我不想杀个手无寸铁的人
I don't wanna kill an unarmed man.
谢谢报案
Thanks for coming in.
我们会竭尽所能把你侄子安全送回来
We'll do all we can to get your nephew back safe and sound.
爱德华·以色列号♥的设备显示
The instruments on the Edward Israel indicate
闪电所经过之处的地下
that there's definitely some kind of structure
一定有某种构造
directly below the path of the lightning,
地下几公里的地方
several kilometers below.
天爷
Jesus.
你连的电路真棒
That's one hell of a circuit you connected.
你说这话什么意思
What do you mean by that?
没什么 只是种修辞
Nothing. It's just a figure of speech.
你看起来还有很多事情没有告诉我
You seem to know a lot more than you're telling me.
为什么
Why is that?
我真的无权谈论这些
I'm really not at liberty to discuss it.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
停了 闪电停下了
It stopped. The lightning stopped.
最后几次闪电发生在
The last strikes were at the chain of islands
星球另一面的群岛
on the other side of the planet.
所以 危机解除了
So...crisis averted.
费耶兹 我们需要监控
Fayez, we need to monitor as many
尽可能多的闪电发生地点
of the lightning strike locations as we possibly can.
全光谱成像
Full spectrum imaging.
-你们感觉到那个了吗 -嗯
- Do y'all feel that? - Yes.
我还希望只有我呢
I was hoping it was just me.
费耶兹 我们好像经历了场地震
Fayez, it felt like we just experienced an earthquake.
不可能
That's impossible.
这个星球没有地壳构造活动
This planet has no tectonic activity.
但是我们都感受到了
But we all felt it.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表