剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
陪审团 以及行刑者
and executioner!
我们在这儿的时候就不行
Not while we're here!
你别想逃脱
You're not gonna get away...
奈奥米
Naomi!
坚持住
Okay, come on.
伙计们 你们看到了吗
Guys, do you see this?
你们应该在它上方
You should be on top of it.
天啊
Holy shit.
请远离车门
Please stand clear of the doors.
本车即将发车
This car will be departing shortly.
请远离车门 即刻离开
-大卫在哪 -有事情发生了
- Where's David? - Something's come up.
我们之间的交易是一次性的
This was a one-time deal.
有件事我们需要讨论
There's something we need to discuss.
-我的买♥♥家 -小行星带人吗
- My buyers... - The Belters?
我猜是外行星联盟吧
OPA, by my guess.
我不关心他们的政♥治♥
Their politics don't bother me.
大卫在哪
Where's David?
在家里安然无恙
Back home safe and sound.
博比 我没事 我回家了
Bobbie, I'm okay. I'm home.
好的 待在家里 把门锁上
Okay, just stay there and... and keep the door locked.
我很快就回去
I'll be back soon.
你为什么不告诉我你已经放他走了
Why didn't you just tell me you'd let him go?
我想看看在你捅我之前能逼你到什么程度
I wanted to see how far I could push you before you shivved me.
等我们到了伊尼斯浅滩站最好别再让我看见你
When we get to Innis Shallows, I better not see you again.
你知道 像你这样经过训练手法熟练的人
You know, a person with your training and skill set
可以赚大钱
could make a lot of money.
-我有工作 -是啊 拆毁战舰
- I have a job. - Yeah, tearing down warships.
报废星系中最好的技术
Wasting the best technology in the system.
-很高尚 -总得有人去做
- Very noble. - Somebody's gotta do it.
看看你周围吧
Look around you.
火星正在发生改变
Mars is changing.
星环出口才是新的希望
The Ring gates are the new great hope.
我们为战争制♥造♥的那些传感器和制导系统
All those sensors and guidance systems we built for war,
他们就躺在仓库里面吃灰
they're sitting in warehouses gathering dust,
等你把它们扔掉
waiting for you to throw them out.
它们可以为数百万人所用
They could be used by millions of people
物尽所用 人尽其才
to do something better with their lives.
然后让你发财吗
And make you rich?
真是高尚啊
Very noble.
在他们对你的所作所为之后
After what they did to you,
你不欠这个地方任何东西
you don't owe this place anything.
本站到达
Arriving now...
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
请远离车门
Please stand clear of the doors.
火星需要更多像你这样的人
Mars is gonna need a lot more people like you.
已到达伊尼斯站
天黑的时候
When it dark,
我和阿莎在他们的舱后准备好
Asha and I set up behind their module.
听我信♥号♥♥ 凯伦和恩佐从前面开火
On my signal, Kellan and Enzo open fire from the front,
把他们逼到后面去
flush them out the back.
然后我们结束此事
Then we finish this.
露西亚怎么办
What about Lucia?
你说她是加入我们了的
You said she in on this.
对 她是我们一边的
Yeah. She with us.
不管她怎么想
Whether she think so or no.
躺下 躺下
Stay down. Stay down.
我得
I need to...
我以为你心脏病发作了
I thought you were having a heart attack.
我只是在适应重力 所以
I'm just acclimating to the gravity, so...
我们降落几天后
A few days after we landed,
从巴巴皮科拉号♥下来的十几个人倒下了
a dozen people from the Barb collapsed.
我们发现他们的身体
We realized their bodies
对重力药物没有反应
had not responded to the gravity drugs.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我们中的两个人也说过同样的话
Two of ours who said the same thing
然后一天之后就被送进尸体回收器了
were put in the recycler less than a day later.
你不会很快就好起来的
You don't go back up the well soon,
你会死掉 就像他们一样
you'll be dead, just like them.
那东西正在开垦一条三公里宽的狭长地
That thing is chewing up a swath over three kilometers wide.
按照它现在的路线
If it continues on its current course,
肯定会碰到移♥民♥区的边界
it's gonna clip the edge of the settlement.
他们会被夷平的
They're gonna get flattened.
现在也许是和米勒谈谈的好时机
This might be a good time to talk to Miller.
亚历克斯 接入罗西号♥的火控系统
Alex, link in to the Roci's fire controls.
我们要用鱼雷打击那东西
We're gonna drop a torpedo on that thing.
-常规弹头 -什么
- Conventional warhead. - What?
遵命 舰长
Aye, aye, Cap.
不 不 不 你 你不能这样做
No, no, no. You...you can't do that.
看着吧
Watch us.
我们 我们正在见证一些
Well, we...we are witnessing something
人类从未见过的事情
that human beings have never seen before.
你的第一反应就是摧毁它吗
And your first instinct is to destroy it?
对 在它摧毁我们之前
Yeah, before it destroys us.
不 地下一定有什么东西在驱动它
No, there has to be something underneath powering it.
意味着非常强大的驱动引擎
Meaning something immensely powerful.
如果它也爆♥炸♥了呢
What if that blows up too?
我们还有时间 我们可以回到移♥民♥区
We still have time. We could go back to the settlement.
-我们可以疏散 -与此同时
- We could evacuate. - And in the meantime,
那东西可能会加速 改变路线
that thing could speed up, change course,
做一些我们都无法想象的事情
do something else we can't even imagine,
那时候我们就无能为力了
and then we'd be out of options.
我们不能冒险
We can't take that chance.
-好了 鱼雷准备好了 -开火
- All right, torpedo's ready. - Fire.
那是什么鬼
The fuck that?
不知道
Na sasa.
来吧 我们走
Come, we go.
出去 快出去
Get out! Get out now!
我希望这能回答你的问题
I hope that answers your question.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表