剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
只需要一会就可以
Yeah, it...it'll just take a minute to...
不 我们要走了
No, we're leaving.
不管他在为你做什么 都结束了
Whatever he was doing for you, it's over.
大卫 宝贝 你姑妈正在妨碍我们
David, baby, your aunt is becoming a problem.
听着 我不知道她会来
Look, I had no idea she was coming,
-我发誓 -去他妈的
- I swear. - Ah, fuck this!
你真是变♥态♥
You're so fucked.
大卫永远不会再来了
David's out for good,
下一次 就不会有下一次了
and next time, there won't be a next time.
起来
Get up!
快点
Hurry up!
好了
Okay!
我没事
I'm good!
-在谷神星的时候 -我♥操♥
- Back on Ceres... - Fuck!
总是会有那种偷水贼
...we'd get this water theft.
一直是个大问题
It was always a big problem.
我大概追踪了一百根管道
I must've traced a hundred pipes
把那个站里里外外都找了个遍
down into the bowels of that station.
别讲那些警♥察♥故事了
No cop stories.
这故事是有寓意的
Hey, it's got a moral.
我才不管什么寓意呢
I don't give a shit.
下面还会长蘑菇 知道吗
Well, we'd get these mushrooms growing down there, see?
直接告诉我我们到底在找什么
Just tell me what the fuck we're looking for.
过来
Come here.
这个
That.
我需要把这个弄出来 好吗
I need that out of there, okay?
它把机关卡住了
It's clogging up the works.
一条树根
A root.
没错
Yeah.
大半夜的把我拽出来
Dragging me out into the middle of the night
来给你搞园艺
to do your fucking gardening.
我们都在做别人的苦差事 孩子
Hey, we're all doing someone else's dirty work, kid.
我只是在拨动开关
I'm just flipping switches, you know,
看看哪些灯会亮 而现在
seeing what lights come on, and right now,
那个开关我拨不动
that's a switch I can't flip.
这些人建造的东西能维持数十亿年
These people built stuff that lasts for billions of years
却应付不了几条树根
and it can't handle a few roots?
他们建这个东西的时候这里还没有树根
There weren't any roots here when they built this stuff.
吉姆 我不知道那个鬼魂在跟你说什么
Jim, I don't know what that ghost is telling you,
但你上一次为米勒
but the last time you stuck your hand
把手伸进什么地方的时候 你昏倒了
in something for Miller, it put you in a coma.
她说得有道理
She's got a point.
好吧 孩子 我保证这次不会昏倒
All right, no coma this time, kid, I promise.
但我们都得弄清楚是谁杀了建造者
But we both need to figure out who killed the Builders.
我得到我的答案
I get my answers,
你得到你的答案
you get yours.
能让你的声音从我脑子里消失我就满足了
I'd settle for just not having your voice in my head.
他脑子里只有一个声音
One voice in his head.
要是换我就好了
Oh, that would be swell.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
爱神星上死了一千个人
A hundred thousand people died on Eros.
把他们的声音装在脑子里试试
Try carrying that around in your skull.
你还听到他们的声音吗
You still hear their voices?
声音
Voices,
记忆
memories.
老妇人哼着她的结婚歌♥
Old woman humming her wedding song.
小孩做着噩梦
Little kid having a nightmare.
人们尖叫着
People screaming
那种求死不能的呐喊
for a death that never comes.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
等我们完成这件事
Well, we finish this thing,
也许我们终于可以好好睡一觉了
maybe we can all finally get some sleep, huh?
闭上你的嘴
Shut the fuck up!
喂 老头子
Hey, pampa.
喂 喂 叫你呢
Hey! Hey, ju ru ranu!
对 就你 老头子
Yeah, you, pampa!
-问题就是你们 -你听到了吗
- The problem is you! - You hear that?
你们这些地球人
All you Earthers...
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
你们没有权利威胁我们
You got no right to threaten us.
小行星带人
Belters...
我们建造了木卫三
we build Ganymede.
我们把它从一个冰球变成一个花♥园♥
We turn it from a ball of ice into a garden.
你们这些该死的内行星人
You fucking Inners,
你们去了之后把它毁了
you come and wreck it all.
当我们需要逃亡的时候
And when we need to flee,
内行星人帮了我们吗
do the Inners help us?
没有
No.
他们把我们当成一种疾病避之唯恐不及
They turn us from every port like we a disease.
我们离开的时候身无长物
We left with nothing.
所以我们来到这里
So we come here.
我们一开始只能睡在土堆上
We start by sleeping on piles of dirt.
但我们建起了这里
But we build this.
我们又有了归属
We make something again,
挖一些矿藏
dig up some treasure,
然后该死的内行星人就来了
and here come the fucking Inners
要把这一切都夺走
to take it all away again.
就像你们一贯的作风 对吧
Like you always do, mm?
别在我面前抖落你们的历史
Don't lay your history on me.
我没有在木卫三上搞什么破坏
I didn't blow up shit on Ganymede.
你和我 我们今天只有一个问题
You and me, we have one problem today.
这鬼地方有人杀了我二十三个朋友
Somebody in this shithole killed 23 of my friends.
小心点 地球人
Careful, Earther.
夜晚还长着呢
Day ain't over yet.
那就是在威胁了
Now, that was a threat.
操
Fuck!
吉姆
Jim?
有事正在发生
Something's happening.
霍顿
Holden!
吉姆 门就要关了
Jim, it's closing!
你现在得马上离开那里
You need to get out of there now!
快走
Move it!
亚历克斯 把他拉上去
Alex, get him out!
加把劲
Come on!
坚持住
Hold on!
我抓着你呢
I got you!
拉
Pull!
见鬼
Shit.
加把劲
Come on!
快点
Hurry up!
快点
Come on!
把手给我
Give me your hand!
亚历克斯 发生什么了
Alex, what's going on?
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
吉姆 到底怎么了
Jim! What's happening?
吉姆 亚历克斯
Jim, Alex,
你们没事吧
are you okay?
我们没事
Yeah, we're all right!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
-操 -老天
- Fuck! - Christ!
那他妈的是什么
What the fuck was that?
该死的
Oh, damn!
你到底做了什么
What in the hell did you do?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表