剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
如果我们现在消灭它 有百分之三的几率
If we kill it now, there's a three percent chance
残骸波会损害我们的战略防御系统
the debris field will compromise our strategic defenses.
我们等得越久 几率就会越大
The longer we wait, the more that goes up.
或者我们可能会炸掉一搜载满无辜百姓
Or maybe we blow up a ship full of innocent civilians
而且刚刚发出求救的飞船
who just called for help.
夫人 我们承担不起...
Ma'am, we cannot afford...
夫人 我们刚得到来自信♥号♥♥情报部的消息
Ma'am, we just got a flash from signal intelligence.
记录的引擎特征
The drive signature on record
也跟一艘名为探路者号♥的殖民飞船相匹配
also matches a colony ship called the Sojourner.
那艘小行星带人声称已经被拆成废铁的船吗
The one the Belters said was lost to scrap?
引擎特征扫描报告
82.7%匹配度
探路者号♥
消灭它 立即摧毁这艘船
Kill it. Destroy the ship immediately.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
这次可能的袭击本就不该发生
This supposed attack never should've happened in the first place.
高就探路者号♥摧毁事件发表讲话
如果我们支持殖民飞船
If we were supporting colony ships
而不是将它们搁置在外沦为海盗的猎物
instead of stranding them out where they're easy prey for piracy,
这件事就不会发生了
it wouldn't have.
时机不好
It was bad timing.
这事可能发生在任何人身上
It could've happened to anyone.
你感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
很虚弱
Weak.
介意我进来吗
Do you mind if I come in?
这是你的船
It's your ship.
我不配被救下
I didn't deserve to be saved.
没有配不配的问题
Deserving isn't really the issue.
也许应该有
Maybe it should be.
有趣的是
It's funny.
我刚刚还在跟霍顿讨论
I was just talking with Holden
让人们做出自己的选择
about letting people make their own choices,
即使你不同意他们
even if you don't agree with them,
而现在...
and now...
后悔了吗
Regrets?
不
No,
因为我经历过你现在经历的
'cause I've been where you are right now.
我觉得不可能
I don't think that you have.
我也年轻过
I was young
爱上了一个有着疯狂计划的男人
and in love with a boy who had a crazy plan.
我黑进了反应堆控制程序
I'd hack reactor control programs.
他有办法把程序植入内行星人的舰船系统
He had a way to insert them into Inner ships.
然后我们就可以关闭发动机
Then we could turn off the drive,
让他们飘在宇宙里
leave them on the drift,
救了他们以后再要一笔钱
rescue them for a price later,
这样我们就不像是抢劫的海盗
and it wouldn't look like piracy
因为他们还得谢谢我们救了他们呢
because they'd be so grateful that we saved them.
至少他一开始是这么跟我说的
At least, that was the story he told me.
我们的第一个目标是奥古斯丁·加马拉号♥
The first one we tried was the Augustín Gamarra.
我听过这个名字
I know that name.
我为什么知道这个名字呢
Why do I know that name?
就是它炸了月球上的码头
It was the one that blew up in the docks at Luna...
因为我爱的男人
...because the man I loved,
我孩子的爸爸
the father of my child,
用了我的代码让反应堆过载
used my code to overload the reactor.
我们杀了516个人
We killed 516 people.
他还想再来一次
And he meant to do it again.
那就不是你做的
It wasn't your doing, then.
你被骗了
You were tricked.
我那是自己的选择
I chose what I did.
我选择了无视我的爱人是什么人
I chose not to see what kind of man my lover was
看清时为时已晚
until it was too late.
之后我告诉他我再也不会帮他
Then when I told him I'd never help him again,
那是最后一次
it was the last time
他让我见到我的小儿子
he let me see my little boy.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry for that.
我差点走出了气闸自杀
I almost walked out an air lock.
死去好像更好
Being dead seemed better.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不用这么说
Stop saying you're sorry.
我不是在搏取同情
I'm not asking for sympathy.
如果你要活下去 我就一定要
I'm telling you something you need to know
告诉你一些你得知道的事
if you're going to live.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我现在有个家庭
I have a family now.
虽然不是我一直期待的样子
Certainly not one I would've expected,
但我爱他们
but I love them,
他们也爱我
and they love me.
我过着我喜欢过的生活
And I have a life that I like living.
我没有过那样的生活
I haven't had that,
很多年没有了
not in years.
如果你执意寻死
If you want to die,
我拦不住你
I can't stop you,
但是你可以
but there is a path
从你的窘境
from where you are
走到我的现状
to where I am.
我们不过为你赢得了一些时间
All we did was buy you a little time.
自己的路 你自己走
You decide what you want to do with it.
我知道已经发生了流血事件
I know there's already been bloodshed
双方都有伤亡
and both sides have lost people.
我的人还没死
I didn't lose anyone.
我的两个人就在那屋里被人用枪指着
I've got two of mine at gunpoint in that building right there.
滚出我们的星球
Get the fuck off our planet!
然后我们会把你们的人平安地送回去
Deng we send your people back to you unharmed.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你对我女儿做了什么
What did you do to my daughter, you son of a bitch, huh?
我们从没碰过你那倒霉孩子
We never touched your damn kid!
我们怎么知道 你们杀人不眨眼
How would we know? You kill us for no reason.
该死 都给我闭嘴
God damn it! Everyone shut up for a minute!
这里是我的家
This is my home here!
不可能退步
There's no way.
我知道没人想退让
I know no one wants to back down.
我知道你们所有人为什么来到这里
I know why all of you came to this place
为什么每个人都觉得有理由为此战斗
and everyone feels like they have a reason to fight for it.
你是指合法政♥府♥为我们颁发的
You mean our legally binding charter
具有法律约束力的合同
from a legitimate government.
你们的政♥府♥不拥有太空中的每一个星球
Your government does not own every planet in the sky.
但我不是因此而来
But that's not why I'm here.
我不是因此而来
It's not why I'm here.
我没有告诉过你们中任何一个说过实话
I haven't told any of you the truth,
如果我说了
and if I had,
也许你们就能明白出了什么大事
maybe you'd understand the larger issues at play
就不会浪费时间
and you wouldn't be wasting time
胡扯什么领土问题了
over this territorial bullshit.
这个星球不是你们想的那样
This planet is not what you think it is.
自从星环出口被打开 我就被
As soon as the gate opened, I started being contacted
据我所知一个死在爱神星的男人联♥系♥着
by a man I knew who died on Eros.
原分子病毒以某种方式把他投射在
The Protomolecule was somehow projecting him
我的脑子里
into my brain.
你感染了原分子病毒
You're infected by the Protomolecule?
没有 但我与某个东西有联♥系♥
No, but I'm in contact with something.
什么 怎么做到的
How? How does it work?
这一切怎么做到的我一点都不清楚
I don't know how any of it works.
这个鬼魂想从你那得到什么
What does this ghost want from you?
原分子病毒是用来建造星环大门的
The Protomolecule was made to build the Ring gates
完成后它就会回去报告
and report back when it was finished.
它想回到它的创造者身边
It wants to reach its creators.
但它本要报告的东西没了
But the things that it was supposed to report to are gone.
他们被杀掉了
They were killed.
你脑袋里那个别人看不见的人跟你说的
This person in your head that no one else can see told you that?
我在星环空间站里时 我脑海有过个画面
I had a vision when I was inside the Ring station.
不是鬼魂告诉你的 而是脑海里画面说的
Oh, the ghost didn't tell you, but the vision did.
怪不得你不和别人说
I can see why you didn't tell anyone.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表