剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我可不想被困在这
I don't want to be stranded here.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
那些星球是可以居住的
Those planets are habitable.
火星没有理由继续进行地质改造了
There's no reason why Mars should continue terraforming.
火星经历了好几代的地质改造
Mars has been terraforming for generations.
这是我们文化的一部分 我们不会就这么抛弃它
It's a part of our culture. We're not gonna abandon it.
你觉得科学家和工程师们还会再继续制♥造♥
You think all those scientists and engineers are gonna keep
再花一个世纪也完成不了的
creating an atmosphere that won't be finished
大气层吗
for another century
如果他们可以去
when they can go work on
另一个拥有可呼吸空气星球生活的话
another planet already with air they can breathe?
当最优秀和最聪明的人开始离开后
And when the best and brightest start leaving,
这个星球上只会留下像你我一样的人
it's gonna be just people like you and me left on this rock.
火星在改变 它并没有消亡
Mars is changing. It's not dead.
当他们发现新世界的那一刻起 火星就已经消亡了
Mars died the moment they discovered those new worlds.
我的智力水平还不够加入星球改造计划
I wasn't smart enough to be on the terraforming project,
军队也不想要我 但是
and the military didn't want me, but...
这没有关系
it didn't matter.
我履行了职责
I did my duty
因为火星承诺会给每个人提供容身之所
because Mars promised a garden for everyone.
我这辈子都一直是个好火星人
I was a good Martian my entire life
因为我希望自己的孩子
because I wanted my children
得到他们应有的奖赏
to get their share of the rewards.
无论如何
Well, one way or another,
我都会确保他们得到自己应得的
I'm gonna make sure they get what they deserve.
如果你死了 就没法送你的家人离开火星了
You can't get your family off the planet if you're dead.
伊赛
Esai.
他们今晚想听你读故事
They want you to read to them tonight.
告诉他们 我马上来
Tell them I'll be right in.
-好 -谢谢 亲爱的
- Okay. - Okay, thanks, babe.
如果你不想干了 直说就好
If you want out, just say so.
你什么也不欠我
You don't owe me anything anymore.
艾莫斯
Amos?
艾莫斯
Amos?
在这
Here.
我在这
I'm here.
霍顿告诉了我发生了什么
Holden told me what happened.
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
不 你不会理解的
No, you don't.
如果你害怕 也没关系
It's okay if you're scared.
我不知道自己是谁
I don't know what I am.
我五岁的时候 住在地下室
When I was five, I lived in a basement.
还会做噩梦
And I'd have nightmares,
当我醒来 睁开双眼
and when I woke up and opened my eyes,
眼前还是一片漆黑
everything was still black.
就在那时 他们冲了进来
That's when they came in.
我以为我死定了
I thought I was dead
而且我无能为力
and there was nothing I could do about it.
除了在黑暗中坐以待毙
There's nothing we can do now
我们什么也干不了
except sit in the dark and wait to die.
像我们这种人 应该能自己决定如何离开
People like us deserve a say in how we go out.
这就是我一直希望的
That's all I ever wanted.
霍顿 出什么事了 你还好吗
Holden, what happened? Are you okay?
我的朋友
My friend.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
不
No.
我还能看见东西 这其中一定有原因
There has to be some reason why I can still see.
我要再验一次血
I'm gonna take another blood sample.
不 我们已经验过两次了
No, we've taken two blood samples.
没有任何异常
There... there is nothing abnormal.
-我不能让我们死在这 -这不是你的责任
- I can't let us die down here. - It's not on you.
不 这就是
Yes, it is.
是我的责任
It's on me.
如果不是你的血呢
What if it's not your blood?
如果你的血液是正常的
What if your blood is normal
但你的玻璃体液有异常呢
but it's your vitreous humor that isn't?
-我的什么 -你眼中的液体
- My what? - Your eye fluid.
怎么才能知道呢
What can we do to find out?
只有这个办法吗
And this is the only way?
我们只需要取一点点眼液来分♥析♥
We only need a little fluid to analyze.
别扎得太深
Just don't go in too far.
不错的忠告
Good safety tip.
-好了 我收集到了 -太好了
- All right, I got some. - Oh, good.
把样本放入机器中
Okay, put the sample in the machine.
你觉得要花多久
So how long do you think it's gonna take until...
还真快 这迹象是好是坏
That was quick. Is that a good or a bad sign?
我不知道 屏幕上显示了什么
I don't know. What does the screen say?
葡萄糖浓度3.1毫摩尔每升
Glucose concentration 3.1 millimoles per liter.
"丽普司肽"每毫升1.97微克
"Liptides" 1.97 micrograms per milliliter.
血清总蛋白
Estimated total protein,
共计1580 含有微量异常代谢产物
1580 with trace dysplastic metabolites.
怎么了 有什么好笑的
What? What's so funny?
没什么异常
Uh, well, nothing is... is really abnormal,
但如果我们逃出去了
but if we end up getting out of here,
你最好去见一下医生
you might want to see a doctor.
你体内的癌变细胞如果不治疗的话
You have precancerous cells that could become
你可能会有生命危险
life-threatening if not treated.
这我已经知道了
Well, I already knew that.
我在爱神星上受到了辐射 要吃各种灭活药
I was irradiated on Eros, so I'm full of oncocidals.
-谢谢 -不 我不是要找你的手
- Thanks. - No, I don't want your hand.
-你有药物端口 -对
- You have a medication port. - Yeah.
我必须定期注射
I've had to take regular injections.
就是抗癌药杀掉的这些微生物
The anticancer meds are what is killing the organisms.
我就是因为这个免疫的
That's what's making me immune?
这一定就是我们在查的异常之处
It has to be the abnormality we are looking for.
你有制♥作♥这些药物的试剂吗
Do you have the reagents to make the meds?
应该有 应该有
I think so. I think so.
我只需要你读取一些你的贴片信息
I just need you to read some information off your patch
帮我收集一些化学药品
and help me gather up some chemicals.
我很长时间没看你笑了
It's been a while since I've seen you smile.
D.阿特维尔
因公殉职对任何人来说都是一个悲剧
It's a tragedy when anyone dies in the line of duty.
但是我们今天缅怀的这十二位英雄
But these 12 heroes we're honoring today
是为了让我们的星球避免发生悲剧而殉职
died to spare our planet from further tragedy.
正是这种
Service above self
超我服务的精神
is what makes our soldiers
让我们的战士
the most noble
成为这颗星球上最崇高最光荣的人
and honorable people on our planet.
他们是我们民族的象征
They are the symbols of who we are as a people,
是我们誓死捍卫的理想
and the ideals we fight to defend.
抱歉 追悼会从来都不容易
I'm sorry. Memorials are never easy.
越没有人情味就越难
And how impersonal they are makes them even worse.
我知道每位士兵对你们来说都是独一无二的
I know each of these marines was special to you,
我不知道其中缘由 只有你们知道
but I don't know why; only you do.
所以我今天对大家所说的都无关紧要
So nothing I say to you today matters,
也应该无关紧要
and it shouldn't,
因为这些人对你们的意义是语言无法表达的
because there are no words for what these people meant to you.
我儿子查那帕尔 也曾是海军陆战士兵
My son, Charanpal, was a marine.
他死于外行星联盟之手
He was also killed by the OPA.
他牺牲的时候 我只想知道
When he died, all I wanted to know was,
该由谁负责
who was responsible?
我该去恨谁
Who was the person I could hate?
但没有人可以恨
But there was no one.
外行星联盟夺走了你们的丈夫
The OPA killed your husbands,
你们的妻子
your wives,
你们的父母
your parents,
你们的孩子
your children,
但他们的牺牲是我的错
but it is my fault that they died.
我的职责是保护这颗星球上的百姓安全
My job is to keep the people of this planet safe,
而对于你们的至爱 我却没能做到
and I failed to do that for your loved ones.
作为一名母亲
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表