剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你觉得这个地方不一样了吗
Does this place feel different to you?
我觉得他们周二开始卖♥♥酒了
Well, I think they rotate the taps on Tuesdays.
不 不 我指的是这个星球
No, no, the planet.
自从你上次离开以后
Since the last time you left.
我这辈子从不觉得会遇到任何
My whole life, I don't think I met one single person
失业的人
who was ever unemployed.
而现在他们排起了长队
And now there are lines of them.
没错
Yeah.
这让你觉得自己像个累赘 对吧
Kind of makes you feel like deadweight, doesn't it?
嗯
Hmm.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
火星配不上我们
Mars don't deserve us.
再来两杯
We get two more?
要龙舌兰
Make them tequilas.
失望吗
Disappointed?
对很多事都失望
By so many things.
奈奥米不在这
Naomi isn't here.
我知道
Oh, I know.
她不站在你这边
She's not with you...
或是小行星带人这边
or the Belt.
她回到了她的宝贝内行星人那边
She's back with her precious Inners.
你一直监视着她吗
You keep tabs on her?
-是的 -真贴心
- Yes. - How sweet.
-奈奥米从来没这样说过我 -她儿子在哪
- Naomi never called me that. - Where is her son?
她告诉了你什么
What did she tell you?
你利用她来杀人 还在她想离开的时候
You used her for murder and stole her child
偷走了她的孩子
when she tried to leave.
这就是她告诉你的故事吗
Is that the story she's telling now?
她说谎了吗
Did she lie?
我们都会先对自己说谎
Oh, we all lie to ourselves first.
比如现在
Like now.
对吧
Hmm?
我们那时才刚刚长大
We were barely more than children ourselves.
在智神星上
On Pallas,
和掌管外行星联盟的老罗伊库在一起
with old Royku in charge of the OPA there.
我们每晚都会在酒吧讨论革命的事
Every night at the bar, talking revolution
然后第二天睡眼惺忪地
and then half-sleeping through our shift
去上班
on the line the next day.
天天都喝着伏特肆无忌惮
All vodka and swagger.
你知道那个年纪的人
You know the age.
我从没那么年轻过
I was never that young.
你摧毁了奥古斯丁·加马拉号♥
You destroyed the Augustin Gamarra.
奈奥米和我一同摧毁的那艘飞船
Naomi and I destroyed that ship together.
她给的指示 我来协调
Her code, my coordination.
一次正义地击杀
A righteous kill.
她不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She is not a terrorist.
而你是
You are.
但这事纠缠着她
But it haunted her.
当她每晚尖叫着惊醒的时候 我都会抱住她
I held her every night when she woke up screaming
为她擦干眼泪
and dried her tears.
有些人是战士
Some are fighters...
而有些人不是
and some are not.
在战斗开始之后才会知道你是哪种人
And you can't know which until the fight happens.
直到她的痛苦
I didn't understand...
被她对我的爱所包裹 我才明白这个道理
until her pain was wrapped up with her love for me.
我不会责备她的离去
I don't blame her for leaving.
你对菲利普做了什么
What did you do with Filip?
竭尽所能给他最好的
The best I could.
我们正在对准一号♥航线
We're aligning on line one.
怎么样了
How did it go?
他话太多了
He talks too much.
但他依然还活着 如果这是你想问的话
But he's still breathing, if that's what you mean.
这不是 但我们现在有另一个问题
It's not, but we have another problem.
雷达在常规扫描的时候发现了这个
Standard radar sweep picked this up.
在快速拦截航线上
It's on a fast intercept course.
没有应答机
No transponder,
没有匹配的引擎特征
no match for its drive signature,
对我们的呼叫也没有回应
and no response from our hails.
如果交火能拿下它吗
Can we take it in battle?
一对一吗
One-on-one?
最好还是走为上策
Uh, it'd be better if we run.
整个移♥民♥区都封锁了
The whole settlement is on lockdown.
皇宪能源公♥司♥的守卫
The RCE guards
把小行星带人限制在屋里
have confined the Belters to quarters
不准他们出来
and they won't let them out.
我要求见艾莫斯 但他们拒绝了
I asked to see Amos, but they refused.
他们只说他还活着
All they would say is he's still alive.
-很抱歉 -没关系 博士
- Sorry. - It's all right, Doc.
我们会尽快回来救艾莫斯
We'll be back for Amos as soon as we can.
低调点 别受伤
Just keep your head down and don't get hurt.
奈奥米 你在哪
Naomi, where are you?
我们在我们降落处的山脊脚下
We're at the base of the ridge where we landed.
我们到达罗西号♥后
When we get to the Roci,
会从货舱的梯子爬进去
I'll crawl down the ladder from the cargo bay.
待着别动 我们会来找你们
Stay where you are. We'll come get you.
不行
No.
在气闸那会有守卫
There'll be guards at the air lock.
你得搞定他们
You have to get rid of them.
他们可以从那里向我们开火
They could fire down on us from there,
但是他们不会向联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥的
but they won't shoot at the UN Secretary-General's
私人使者开火
personal envoy.
她说得对 舰长
She's got a point, Cap.
在你听到我们在上面了之前
All right, don't open the cargo bay doors
不要打开货舱门
until you hear us above.
我们很快就会到那的
We'll be there soon.
我们也是
So will we.
出发吧
Okay. Let's go.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're ready?
是的 我没事
Mm-hmm, I'm fine.
好
Okay.
这是你们的人
This one of yours, ke?
我当然希望如此
I certainly hope so.
那艘舰上有很多导弹
Lot of missiles on that ship.
他在我们舰上 他们不会向我们射击
They na gonya shoot us with him aboard.
我同意 他们想登舰
I agree. They're going to board you.
他们不会喜欢那样的
Well, they won't enjoy the experience.
你也不会的
Neither will you.
我也是 重点是什么
Or me. So what's the point?
让我漂出去
Put me on the float.
我的人会接上我 我们各奔东西
My people pick me up; we go our separate ways.
没有人会死
No one has to die.
这不是最坏的主意
Well, it's not the worst idea.
内行星人会冒生命危险
Well, would Inyalowda risk their lives
把他们其中之一交给我们吗
to turn one of them over to us?
我们有休战协定
We have a truce.
这对他们来说毫无意义
That means nothing to them.
下一次我放你出去时
The next time I put you outside,
一定不会让你穿飞行服
it will be without a suit.
我的人不会坐视不管的
My people will not let this go unanswered.
你杀了我 他们会报复回来
You kill me, they will retaliate.
在谷神星 在第谷
On Ceres, on Tycho.
也许你珍视的麦迪纳空间站也会被烧毁
Maybe even your precious Medina Station will burn.
你会喜欢那种混乱的
You'd enjoy that chaos, kená?
那场面是挺壮观的
It would be a sight to see.
但那时 我们三个只会变成尘埃
But by then, the three of us would just be dust
还有别人的叹息
and the regrets of others.
你真的想那样吗
Would you really prefer that?
老大
Hey, bossmang.
因阿诺斯的船增加了推力 他们接近我们了
Inaros' ship increase thrust. They closin' in on us.
同速前进 保持距离
Uh, match burn and maintain separation.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表