剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
不 外交大臣
No, the Foreign Secretary.
安东尼是这个国家历史上
Anthony is the finest Foreign Secretary
最好的外交大臣
this country has had for generations.
是的 但我听说他也是一个体弱多病的人
Yes, but I've heard he's also a very sick man.
我不希望让人认为这个国家的领导层体弱多病
I would hate to think that the country wasn't in safe hands,
应该由健康的人执政
being led by healthy men.
我们都很好 夫人 我向你保证
We are both fine, Ma'am. I assure you.
早期证据显示他们试验的炸♥弹♥
Early indications are that the bomb they tested
是一种核裂变和聚变的设计
was a fission and fusion-fueled Sloika design,
基于锂6氘化物和铀235
based on lithium-six deuteride and uranium-two-three-five
相当于400千吨♥的炸♥药♥
with a yield of 400 kilotons.
赫鲁晓夫声称这个武器可以立刻使用
Khrushchev claims the weapon is ready for immediate use,
能够放置在轰炸机上
capable of deployment from a bomber aircraft.
他上周在跟主席团吹嘘这事
He was bragging about it to the Presidium last week.
我们认为这是真的吗
Do we believe that?
中情局最新的情报似乎是认同这一说法的
Latest CIA intelligence seems to support it,
已知苏联正在提升
with the Soviets known to be ramping up
他们远程轰炸机的产量
their production of long-range bomber aircraft...
你还好吧 先生
Are you all right, sir?
我的包 给我包
My bag, please. Give me my bag.
你来吧
You can do this.
先生 这真的应该请医生来
Sir, this really should be done by a doctor.
找个静脉 快点
Just find a vein. Come on!
我们能肯定的说乔四[炸♥弹♥昵称]总当量
Now, we can say with confidence that Joe Four's total yield,
在400到500千吨♥范围内
why, was in the range of four to 500 kilotons.
情报来源显示
Now, intelligence sources
苏联使用了分层设计
indicate the Soviets used the layered design...
华盛顿特区 美国国♥务♥院♥
跟我们自己在52年引爆的"艾维·麦克"相似
similar to our own "Ivy Mike" Detonation in '52,
爆♥炸♥半径是一致的
which is consistent with the blast radius.
英国外交大臣到了
The British Foreign Secretary.
那个绅士不仅仅是个沉睡的人
That gentleman is not just a sleeping man,
这个比喻很可悲
it's a sad metaphor.
是曾经世界第一大国中
The second most powerful man
一人之下万人之上的人
in what was once the most powerful country on Earth.
他胳膊上是什么
What's that on his arm?
看起来像是血 先生
Looks like blood, sir.
老天
Good God.
查特里斯上校来了 陛下
Colonel Charteris, Your Majesty.
-您要见我 -是的 请坐
- You asked to see me? - I did. Do sit down.
现在 我相信你已经知道
Now, as I'm sure you're aware,
汤米·拉塞尔斯很快将会离开我们
Tommy Lascelles will be leaving us shortly
开始他应得的退休生活
to begin his well-deserved retirement.
他的离职造成人手的空缺
And his departure will leave something of a gap.
是的
Yes.
我想知道
And I was wondering
你是否有兴趣填补那个空缺
whether you might be interested in filling that gap?
-要我做什么呢 夫人 -我的私人秘书
- As what, Ma'am? - My Private Secretary.
-我非常乐意 但是 -但是什么
- I'd be delighted, but... - But what?
迈克尔·阿迪恩怎么办
What about Michael Adeane?
-他怎么了 -按理说他该继任
- What about him? - He is the natural successor.
我想着能不能
I was hoping it might be possible
让我自己做一次决定
for me to make my own decision just once.
有两个私人秘书可供选择
There are two Private Secretaries to choose from.
而我刚好倾向于年轻的那个
And I happen to prefer the Junior.
那么我们就这么说定了
So, shall we say that's that?
是 我想是的
Yes. I suppose we shall.
-好的 -谢谢
- Good. - Thank you.
有什么我能做的吗 在此期间
Is there anything I can do? In the meantime.
不不 谢谢你 马丁
No, no, no. Thank you, Martin.
事实上 马丁
Actually, Martin...
一个家庭教师
A tutor.
-夫人 -我想找一个家庭教师
- Ma'am? - I'd like to engage one.
-有什么特别指定的领域吗 -普通教育
- Any particular field? - General education.
-我稍后会给您列个名单 -谢谢
- I'll come up with some names. - Thank you.
还有 马丁 最好是
Oh, and, Martin, preferably one,
别太古板的 要有幽默感
you know, not too stuffy. Sense of humor.
明白
Understood.
伊丽莎白·R
疼痛对我来说毫不陌生 温斯顿
I'm no stranger to pain, Winston,
但这疼痛已经变得无法忍♥受了
but this has become intolerable.
我必须要进行矫正手术
I must have corrective surgery.
而这个"矫正手术" 一定要在波士顿吗
And this "Corrective surgery," Must it really be Boston?
最好的医生就在那里 就那一个
That's where the best man is. The only man.
美国治疗
They're better equipped
胆囊问题的设备更好
to deal with gall bladder problems in America.
因为他们这里是高脂饮食
Due to the high fat diets they have here.
你扔我一个人和艾克会面
Leaving me without you for the summit with Ike.
-你就不能推迟一下吗 -不行
- Can't you delay it? - No, I can't.
况且你以前就已经说过没有我 这艘大船
Besides, you have already stated your ability to run the ship
你也有能力驾驭
without me for some time.
开玩笑的 孩子 你这就有点蛮横无理了
In jest, my dear boy, when you become mutinous and presumptuous.
你知道我有多依赖你
You know how much I depend on you.
-我知道 -所以呢
- I do. - Well?
但我还是想再听你说一遍
But I'd still like to hear you say it again.
-什么 -我想听你再说一遍
- What? - I'd like you to say it again so that...
这样所有听电♥话♥的人都能听清 你刚才说
all the people listening in can hear. You were saying.
说
That...
我依赖你 安东尼
I depend on you, Anthony.
依赖什么
What for?
你的判断力
For your judgement.
-还有呢 -你的正直
- What else? - Your integrity.
和忠诚
And loyalty.
请大点声
Louder, please.
对 好吧 是的 我需要你 安东尼
Yes, all right! Yes, I need you there, Anthony!
我想我们达成一致了 我需要你
I think we're all agreed, I need you!
而我需要手术 温斯顿
And I need the surgery, Winston.
现在我的生命岌岌可危
It's my life that's at stake now.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
首相 首相
Prime Minister. Prime Minister?
那是什么 这里 查尔斯 那个
What's that? Here, Charles. That one.
看 看这个 你喜欢我的画吗
Look. Look at this. Do you like my picture?
这是火箭 有一天它会带我们去太空
It's a rocket. One day it'll take us into space.
出发吧
Let's move on.
-霍格教授来了 陛下 -谁
- Professor Hogg, Your Majesty. - Who?
查特里斯上校说你在等他
Colonel Charteris said you were expecting him.
是的
Yes.
水星在哪里
Where's Mercury?
在遥远的天空中 查尔斯
High up in the sky, Charles.
所有星球都在那里
It's where all the other planets are.
-陛下 -霍格教授
- Your Majesty. - Professor Hogg.
在我新的日常生活中
During the course of my new daily life,
我必须花大量时间和政客打交道
I have to spend a great deal of time alone with statesmen.
都是像你这样才智超群的人
Men, like yourself, of exceptional intellect,
他们凭借自己的才能
who've risen to the very top of their profession
在自己的专业领域出类拔萃
by virtue of their intelligence and their ability.
有很多次
There are frequently times
当我与这些人
when I am discussing agendas of the day
讨论当日议程时 我发现自己...
with these people that I find myself...
非常被动
on the back foot.
处于劣势 因为我...
At something of a disadvantage. Because I...
我的思维跟不上
I can't keep up.
或者说我不了解事情的全貌
Or I don't know what lies behind something.
长此以往便无以为继
And that's no way to live.
无知 完全依靠别人的怜悯而活
To be uninformed and entirely at someone else's mercy.
确实如此 因此我希望
Quite. Which is why I was hoping
你能帮助我更多地靠自己
that you might help me hold my own, some more,
扭转劣势 弥补...
feel at less of a disadvantage, fill in...
弥补一些差距
Fill in some of the gaps.
或许陛下能让我大致了解
Perhaps Her Majesty would give me an idea
您目前的程度
of roughly how far she got?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表