剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Four score years, Winston.
我认为坐着显得更有议员风范
I think seated is more senatorial.
普通议员风范
Oh, senatorial.
真是胡说
What nonsense.
我也这么认为的
Yes, I agree.
抽不抽雪茄
Cigar or no cigar?
不要抽
No cigar.
-戴不戴嘉德勋章 -不用如此讲究
- Garter robes or no garter robes? - No finery.
无需夸张
No grandiosity.
像普通议员一样的穿着即可
Dressed merely as a parliamentarian.
太平淡无奇了
How prosaic.
-我挺喜欢他的 -看得出
- I liked him. - Yes, I could tell.
你像一个坠入情网的小女生般涨红了脸
You were smitten, blushing like a little girl.
-他确实挺让人着迷的 -"万人迷"吗
- Well, he is rather a wow. - A "Wow"?
高大英俊而又有点郁郁寡欢 有点像希斯克里夫
Tall and handsome, saturnine. A bit of a Heathcliff.
小说《呼啸山庄》中的男主人公
他想要绝对控制权
He wants total control.
任何一位有作为的艺术家皆是如此
Well, any artist worth anything would insist on that.
-你也不想要一位马屁精吧 -我就想要
- You don't really want a flatterer. - Yes, I do.
你不需要 况且 他显然是你的拥护者
No, you don't. Besides, it's manifestly clear he's a fan.
才不是呢 别傻了
Oh, no, don't be silly.
你能感觉到他身上那股社♥会♥主♥义♥的气息吧
You can smell the socialism on him.
即使社♥会♥主♥义♥者也承认你拯救了这个国家
Even the socialists acknowledge you saved the country.
迫不得已而已
Through gritted teeth.
作为深爱着你的妻子 我亦有保护你的本能
I have the protective instincts of a loving wife
但我可以告诉你 他不会伤害你的
and I can tell you this one is not an assassin.
天啊天啊天啊天啊 快看
Oh, whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa. Look. Look at this.
是光环 是女王陛下的光环
It's Aureole, the Queen's Aureole,
女王陛下的光环 后面紧跟着...
the Queen's horse, followed by...
它真的是个奇迹啊
Isn't he marvelous?
它真的很聪明啊
Isn't he clever?
你真的是...
You were absolutely...
不 它赢了
No, he won.
你说得太对了
You were absolutely right.
-它太聪明了 -知道了 知道了
- He's so clever! - I know. I know.
-冠军归来 -冠军归来
- What a champion. - What a champion.
-好家伙 -你好啊
- Good boy. - Hello.
还记得它刚出生时 我接到了你父亲的电♥话♥
I remember getting the phone call from your father.
海伯利安和安吉洛拉生下了它
When he was born. By Hyperion and out of Angelola.
是的 你还记得是我们第一次给它喂奶的吗
Yes, we gave him his first milk. Do you remember?
看着它长大
Watching him grow up,
所有人都认为它的哥哥才会成为大明星
everyone thought his elder brother would be the star.
而你那睿智的父亲则对它很有信心
Your clever Papa always had an instinct for this one.
-它不被看好 -而你父亲将赌注压在它身上
- He's the underdog. - And he backed him.
不被看好的反而成为大明星
And an underdog became a star.
是的 它也成为了他最爱的赛马
Yes, and his favorite horse.
我们的冠军赛马下一场将进行哪场比赛
So, what's next for our champion?
我们收到了国际桂冠大赛的邀请
Well, we have received an invitation to the Laurel International.
-在美国吗 -是的 下个月进行
- America? - Yes, next month.
它四岁了吗 已经到比赛生涯的末期了
He's what, four? Already at the older end of the spectrum.
如果你在征询我的意见...
If you were asking my opinion...
这就是我今天找你的原因
That is why I asked you here today.
我真心建议 现在就让它退役吧
My honest advice, I'd consider retiring him now.
在职业生涯的最高峰
At the top of his game.
拥有着极高市场价值的
The best middle distance horse in Europe,
欧洲最佳中距离赛马
with a sky-high market value.
让他成为种马 为你赚更多钱吧
Let him earn you some proper money as a stud.
你竟然会拒绝
I'm surprised to hear you turning down
去美国的机会
the opportunity of going to America.
为什么
Why?
你女朋友来自美国 不是吗
Well, that's where your girlfriend's from, isn't it?
-是未婚妻 -未婚妻吗 天啊
- Fiancé. - Fiancé? Goodness.
她是谁 希望她能有钱让你继续开马厩
Who is she? Money, I hope. So you can keep up the stables.
-其实她是朴茨茅斯人 -那没什么钱吧
- Actually, she's a Portsmouth. - Oh, dear. So no money.
有一些 但对马很狂热 她应该会那样
Some money. But horse mad. Well, she'd have to be.
你会赞成的吧
You'd approve, I think.
-我能见她吗 -你得保证不会吓到她
- Well, can I meet her? - If you promise you won't scare her.
-我为什么会吓到她 -你是女王啊
- Why would I scare her? - You're the Queen!
-只是某些场合 -所有场合
- Only some of the time. - All the time.
所以你会让人敬而远之 她听说了你不少事
And that makes you terrifying. And she's heard a lot about you.
-听谁说的 -我说的
- From whom? - From me.
还是有一些好话的
Some of it nice, too.
那个被你拒绝的人
Oh, the one you let get away.
-什么 -他可是一直把你放在心上
- What? - He's always carried a torch for you.
波切 完全是子虚乌有
Porchey? Utter nonsense.
他亲口告诉我的 那晚他喝醉了
He told me himself. One night while in his cups.
那不作数
That doesn't count.
男人通常酒后吐真言
When a man's had a drink, that's when the truth comes out.
不 酒后乱说话还差不多
No. That's when the nonsense comes out.
而且我们有共同的兴趣
Besides, we have interests in common.
于你而言 马不是兴趣 而是热爱
Horses aren't an interest to you. They're a passion.
-却不能与丈夫分享 -他热爱别的东西
- A passion your husband doesn't share. - He has other passions.
我听说了
So I hear.
-先生 -早上好
- Sir. - Good morning.
外♥交♥部♥长来了 先生 要带他进来吗
The Foreign Secretary is here, sir. Shall I show him in?
不
No.
别来这里
Not here.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
一如既往地恰到好处
As apposite as ever.
我可不是这个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
气氛不太友好啊 安东尼
There's ugliness in the air, Anthony.
我不是来说好话的
I have nothing of beauty to say.
该说什么就说 难听的话说完就走
Then say what you must, deposit your ugliness and go.
我还有更重要的事要做
I have more important things to do.
很好
Very well.
某些时候
At some point,
每一位领导人都该扪心自问 他在职期间
every leader must ask himself whether by staying in office,
是在为国家做贡献
he is giving to the country,
还是在索取 对国家有利还是有害
or taking from it. Helping or harming.
而在我看来 现在这段时间
And I would suggest that for some time now,
你就是在索取和害国
you have been taking and harming.
因此 我过来找你
And therefore I come to you,
以党派和国家的名义
in the name of the party and of the country,
最后一次请你退位 温斯顿
for the very last time, Winston, to bid you to stand down.
在恰当的时间 我会退位的
I will in good time. The right time.
九年前你使我党选举失败就已是恰当时机
The right time was nine years ago when you lost us the election.
可我赢了上一次选举
And I have since avenged
已经为我们雪耻了
that defeat by winning us the last election.
是我赢了选举 温斯顿 是我赢的
I won us that, Winston! I won that!
民众投票给保守党 是因为期望
People voted Conservative in the clear expectation
-你会让位给我 -简直胡说八道
- that you would give way to me. - That is such rubbish!
他们投票给保守党 因为无法忍♥受社♥会♥主♥义♥
They voted Conservative because they couldn't stomach socialism!
通货膨胀已经失控了
Inflation is out of control.
每一个判断错误 每一个计算失误
And with every misjudgment, with every miscalculation,
还有你的每一次表达不当
with every utterance you make,
都让民众回归左翼的愿望越发强烈
that appetite to return to the left is growing!
悠着点 安东尼 情绪太激动对
Be careful, Anthony, too much excitement is not good
刚做完手术的人可不好
for one so soon after an operation.
这话可是两个月前几乎死去的人说的
Spoken by a man who only two months ago was effectively dead.
-我们彼此彼此吧 -我已经恢复了
- Which makes two of us. - I have recovered.
我听说的并非如此
That's not what I hear.
我听说你身体看起来摇摇欲坠
I hear you are a shadow of your former self.
你走路时 都能听到你体内药丸发出的响声
That when you walk, the pills rattle around inside of you!
我有一些你再也看不到的东西
I have something that you will never see again.
-一张♥健♥康证明 -斯大林也说过这话
- A clean bill of health. - Stalin said the same.
然后就倒在地上死了
He died groveling on the floor!
萨瑟兰先生到了
Mr. Sutherland is here.
-你好 安东尼 -安东尼要走了
- Hello, Anthony. - Anthony was just leaving.
你好 克莱米
Hello, Clemmie.
对 我确实...正要走
Yes, I was... just leaving.
来了
Here we are.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表