剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Porchey is a friend.
是的 是有一些人
And yes, there are those
曾经想让我嫁给他
who would have preferred me to marry him.
确实 跟他结婚可能会更轻松
Indeed, marriage with him might have been easier.
可能会比我们的婚姻更美好
Might have even worked better than ours.
但让大家大失所望的是
But to everyone's regret and frustration...
我唯一爱的人只有你
the only person I have ever loved is you.
你能坦诚地看着我说一遍一模一样的话吗
And can you honestly look me in the eye and say the same?
可以吗
Can you?
请安静 女王陛下有话要说
Pray silence for Her Majesty, the Queen.
各位大人 女士们先生们
My Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen.
亲爱的温斯顿和丘吉尔太太
Dear Winston and Lady Churchill.
我对安东尼先生是完全信任的
My confidence in Sir Anthony is complete.
我知道他会领导着这个国家结出硕果
And I know he will lead the country on to great achievements,
但对我来说 以为他
but it would be useless to pretend
或有一天可能继任执政的人
that either he or any of those successors
将能与我的第一位首相
who may one day follow him in office,
我和我丈夫
will ever, for me,
感激万分的首相
be able to hold the place of my first Prime Minister,
并肩而立的想法是徒劳的
to whom my husband and I owe so much.
对他在我早期统治时给予的明智的指引
And for whose wise guidance, during the early years of my reign,
我将永远深深地感激在心
I shall always be so profoundly grateful.
是啊 是啊
Hear, hear!
我将永远铭记您从始至终的高尚
I will remember you always for your magnanimity,
您的勇气
your courage at all times.
还有您无穷无尽的幽默
And for your unfailing humor.
您英语的造诣无人可比 幽默便由此而生
Founded in your unrivalled mastery of the English language.
让我感到欣慰的是
I take comfort from the fact,
此失宪法顾问
that in losing my constitutional adviser...
彼得睿智参谋
I gain a wise counsellor...
我会在未来的日子里
to whom I shall look for help and support...
向您寻求帮助与支持
in the days which lie ahead.
-愿贤者济济 -是啊 是啊
- May there be many of them. - Hear, hear.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表