剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
"伊丽莎白是我的骄傲而玛格丽特是我的快乐"
"Elizabeth is my pride and Margaret is my joy."
"但玛格丽特是我的快乐"
"But Margaret is my joy."
抱歉 我必须守住自己为数不多的胜利
I'm sorry. I have to claim the few victories I'm left with.
但我们对这点一定没有分歧吧
And we're not disputing it, surely?
-什么 -我是爸爸最爱的女儿
- What? - That I was Papa's favorite.
这是个残酷的现实 不是吗
There's a cruel truth to it, isn't there?
当两个姐妹年纪相仿
When there are two sisters so close in age,
彼此就会背道而驰 必然会
the more one becomes one thing, the more the other...
越走越远 反之亦然
necessarily becomes the opposite and vice versa.
道理就是这样
It's the way of things.
如果有一个是女王
If one is the Queen,
肯定得是荣耀和万美之源
must be the source of honor and all that is good,
另一个必定会成为最有创造力的
the other necessarily becomes the focus of the most...
罪恶之首
creative malice.
邪恶的妹妹
Evil sister.
没人说你邪恶
No one says you're evil.
在你身边 我永远都会是邪恶的一方
Next to you, I will always be evil.
不负责任
Feckless...
迷失
Lost...
更加不重要
Lesser thing.
可你却用了那么多时间
And yet you spend so much time
来告诉我我才是更不受重视
telling me that I'm a lesser thing.
只是想给我自己片刻的宁静
Only to give myself a moment's peace.
你愿意为我这样做吗
Would you consider doing it for me?
-偶尔就行 -什么
- Just from time to time. - What?
走错一步 偶尔犯个错
Putting a foot wrong. The occasional mistake.
让朋友失望
Let the side down.
这样相较之下我可能就不会失败得那么显眼了
So I might not be so conspicuous a failure by comparison.
-你累了 -不 我不累 不是累
- You're tired. - No, I'm not. Not tired.
我只是要求一个我能承受的未来
I'm just asking for a future I can bear.
玛格丽特
Margaret...
你能答应我你会给那些人道歉吗
Do I have your word that those apologies will be made?
我们可以帮你起草书信或者发表声明
We can help you draft letters or make statements.
不用了
No need.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表