剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
When your political colleagues are kind enough
一幅雄心壮志的现代主义画家所作的画像
to present you with a portrait by an ambitious modernist...
你就要问自己了
one has to ask oneself,
"这是份礼物 还是诅咒"
"Is it a gift, or is it a curse?"
艺术家萨瑟兰先生和我
Mr. Sutherland, the artist, and I
在见面的时候交谈了很多事情
spoke a great deal during my sittings.
我提醒他这其中的风险
I reminded him of the stakes involved.
他的画像不只是我
That his portrait was not just of me,
更是我所代表的政♥府♥
but of the office I represent.
其实是我们整个的政体
Indeed, of our entire system of government.
所以 终于
So, at long last,
我非常期待揭开这幅画像的帘布
I look forward to unveiling this painting.
一幅精美爱国的现代艺术画作
A fine, patriotic piece of modern art.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
我明白你拒绝了那幅画
I understand you've rejected the painting.
-是的 -理由是什么
- I have. - On what grounds?
那不是一幅画 那是侮辱
That is not a painting. It's a humiliation!
我今天应该怎么画他
"How shall I paint him today?"
坐在一张椅子上 拉一泡屎
"Ah! Sitting on a chair, producing a stool."
一个病怏怏的皮肤松弛的可怜人 握拳再握拳
"A broken, sagging, pitiful creature, squeezing and squeezing!"
-看起来不是那样的 -就是这样
- That's not how it's being seen. - That is how it is.
-我是不会接受的 -我觉得拒绝不是明智之选
- And I will not accept it. - I don't think it's wise to reject it.
这是受上下议院的
It was commissioned by the
众议员们之托 以表达
members of the joint Houses of Parliament
对您的尊敬
as a sign of respect.
那他们应该
Well, then they should
委托一个尊重他人的艺术家
have commissioned an artist who is respectful,
而不是一个挥动着谋杀刷子的犹大
instead of a Judas wielding his murderous brush.
你看看 这是对友谊的背叛
Look at it! It is a betrayal of friendship.
一次利己主义的激进分子
And an unpatriotic, treacherous,
发起的不爱国 阴险胆小的攻击
cowardly assault by the individualistic left.
-关于友谊 -很明显根本没有友谊
- As regards the friendship... - Clearly there is none.
我接受这个委托是因为我仰慕您
I accepted this commission because I admired you
并且经过了解我更加地仰慕您
and I came through the experience admiring you even more.
你把你仰慕的人都画成怪物吗
You make monsters of everyone you admire?
这不是报私仇 这是艺术 并不针对谁
It's not vindictive. It's art. It's not personal.
你这个堕落的灵魂
Well, you are a lost soul.
迷失方向 不可靠的纳粹
A narcissist without direction or certainty.
不要这样 先生 别激动 再考虑考虑
Please, sir. Don't overreact. Give it time.
我把那些草图全部都给您太太了
I showed those sketches to your wife throughout.
她的评论是那些素描非常精确
She remarked on how accurate they were.
问题就在这里
That is the whole point.
这画像完全不是真实的我
It is not a reasonably truthful image of me!
-是真实的 先生 -不 这是无情
- It is, sir. - It is not! It is cruel!
岁月就是无情的
Age is cruel!
如果你看到了衰老 那是因为本来就衰老
If you see decay, it's because there's decay.
如果你看到了虚弱 那是因为本来就虚弱
If you see frailty, it's because there's frailty.
本来就是这个样子 不能怪我
I can't be blamed for what is.
我也拒绝隐藏和掩饰我所看到的现象
And I refuse to hide and disguise what I see.
如果您要跟
If you're engaged in a
什么东西打一架的话 那也别跟我打
fight with something, then it's not with me.
跟您的盲目打
It's with your own blindness.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
他说得对
He's right.
-什么 -我就是那幅画里的人
- What? - I am that man in the painting.
可怜又日渐衰老
Wretched and decaying.
-我不能再继续下去了 -你说过这话
- I cannot go on. - You've said that before.
这次我说真的 我累了
This time I mean it. I'm tired.
你受够了吗
You've had enough?
够了 亲爱的
I have, my love.
这次真的够了
This time I really have.
很好
Good.
当然 我早就知道有这一天
Of course, I knew it was coming.
如果坦白的话 我甚至还有
And if I'm being frank, there were one or two moments
一两次希望这一天的到来
when I might have even hoped for it, too.
很可能是祈祷上帝吧
Prayed, no doubt.
您真的是这个国家最伟大的公仆
You really have been the most remarkable servant to your country.
-谢谢 陛下 -不 温斯顿 我代表所有人
- Thank you, Ma'am. - No, Winston, on behalf of us all...
谢谢你
thank you.
-你希望艾登先生来接♥班♥吗 -是的
- And you wish for Mr. Eden to take over? - I do.
那他会很高兴的
Well, that will make him happy.
他可能会停止诅咒我一两天
For a day or two, he might even stop cursing me.
然后他就会被
Then he will be overwhelmed
没人能继任的工作所击垮
by a job in which no man can ever succeed,
而再次诅咒我为什么把这个工作交给他
and curse me again for leaving it to him.
要么就在他开始之前先不要告诉他
It might be an idea not to tell him that before he starts.
不 陛下
No, Ma'am.
那么
So...
这是我们最后一次会面了吗
This is our last audience?
是的
Yes.
没有你我要怎么应对呢
However will I cope without you?
你会应对自如的 陛下
You will be fine, Ma'am.
我没有别的可以教你了
I have nothing more to teach you.
所以我也该离开了
Which is why it's time for me to leave.
陛下
Your Majesty.
停车
Stop.
重新命名伦敦机场
Renaming London Airport?
我希望给温斯顿办点更有特殊意义的事
I want something more personal for Winston.
晚宴怎么样
What about dinner?
-这里 还是白金汉宫 -不 那里
- Here? Or Buckingham Palace? - No, there.
-唐宁街 -是的
- Downing Street? - Yes.
那会是很高的赞赏了
It would be quite the compliment.
你和菲利普出席晚宴
You and Philip go there for dinner.
我会问问菲利普
I'll ask Philip.
-不行 你要告诉菲利普 -妈妈
- No, you'll tell Philip. - Mummy.
晚宴 唐宁街 天 干吗不去呢
Dinner? Downing Street? Oh, God! Why not?
它真是个美人啊 你觉得呢
Is she a looker, do you think?
如果我是种马的话 我会喜欢它吗
I mean, if I were a stallion, would I fancy her?
长相的吸引力不如气味大
Attraction isn't so much about looks as smell.
明白了 它好闻吗
Oh, I see. Well, does she smell good?
会知道的 不是吗
Well, we'll see, won't we?
来 来啊
Come on. Come on.
真像咱们在恋爱的时候 亲爱的
Rather like us, darling, when we were courting.
-温柔点 加油 -你能安静点吗
- Gently, gently, come on. -Shh. Will you please be quiet?
-好啊 看 成功了 -好的
- Yeah, look. There we go! - All right.
好的
All right.
-稳住 -稳住
- Hold her steady. - Steady.
加油 加油啊
Oi, oi. I'll say.
下来吧
Back off.
-好的 这就对了 -好姑娘
- Yes, there we go. - Good girl.
好孩子
Good boy.
就这样吗
Is that it?
那就赚了两千基尼吗
2,000 guineas for that?
只要他做了该做的事
As long as he's done what he needs to do,
并且有了结晶 我不介意钱不钱的
and it bears fruit, I don't mind.
干得好 波切
Well done, Porchey!
是啊 的确不赖 干得好 波切
Yes, indeed. Well done, Porchey.
我听说给了他一条直通线
I hear he's been given a direct line.
-谁 -波切
- Who? - Porchey.
这样他就能直接打进来了
So he can call straight in.
我知道是因为我想给迈克一条 但是被拒了
I know only because I tried to get one for Mike and was refused.
是的
Yes.
因为他不是家庭成员
On account of him not being a family member.
-波切就像家人一样 -是吗
- Porchey is like family. - Is he?
是的 常客了
Yes. Part of the furniture.
只要你别太快坐在他身上就行
Well, as long as you don't sit on him anytime soon.
-貌似一切都还挺顺利的 -是的
- Well, that all seemed to go well. - Yes, it did, didn't it?
你们还好吧
Are you all right?
-你能先下去一会吗 -是 陛下
- Can you leave us now, please? - Yes, Ma'am.
我对你没什么可隐瞒的 什么都没有
I have nothing to hide from you. Nothing.
波切只是朋友
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表