剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
-别笑了 -不
- Stop smiling. - No.
问题是 我不笑的时候摆出的表情
The trouble is, I have the sort of face that if I'm not smiling
所有人都会觉得我是不是生气了
then everyone says, "Oh, isn't she cross?"
不 不是...你怎么看 医生
No, that's not... Look, what do you think, doctor?
这是痉挛 肌肉工作过量
It's a spasm. The muscles are overworked.
不过休息一下就会好的
Rest ought to fix it, though.
-我说了 别笑了 -不
- Like I said. Stop smiling. - No.
我今晚要参加一场宴会 现在能怎么办
I have an engagement this evening. So, what can be done?
我可以给痉挛区注射弛缓药
Well, I could inject the affected area with a relaxant.
不过你喝汤的时候得小心的
You'd have to watch yourself with soup, though.
你可能会发现自己咀嚼和喝酒时有点难以控制
You might find you have less control chewing and drinking.
这不是长久之计
And it's not a long-term solution.
-好吧 给我注射吧 -天啊
- Oh. All right. I'll have the injection. - Oh. Good God.
然后把汤撒到你自己裙子上吗
What, and dribble soup all over your dress?
你知道吗 那天晚上
Do you know, the other night,
我醒来发现我的右臂伸出了被子
I woke up with my right arm out from under the bedclothes.
你知道我在干吗吗
Do you know what I'd been doing?
我在梦里对着人群挥手
I'd been waving to the crowds in my sleep.
好了
Right.
请不要动 陛下
Hold still, please, Your Majesty.
美国的飞机 军♥火♥和弹♥药♥
American planes, guns and ammunition
帮助了法国和越南的部队
are helping the French and Vietnam forces.
俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国的武器帮助了越盟
Russian and Chinese weapons are aiding the Viet Minh.
玛格丽特公主身穿白色工作服
Princess Margaret dons white overalls
访问诺丁汉郡的卡尔弗顿煤矿
when she visits Calverton Colliery in Nottinghamshire.
她探访了这个欧洲最先进的煤矿
Her visit to the coalface a quarter of a mile underground
行程中包括
is included in her tour of the colliery
深入地下采掘面四分之一英里处
which is recognized as one of the most modern in Europe.
在地下待了一个多小时后
After almost an hour underground,
公主还拿了些纪念品
the Princess brings back a souvenir,
一块她亲自挖出来的煤
a piece of coal she hewed herself.
您觉得挖矿有意思吗 殿下
Did you enjoy the mining, Your Royal Highness?
很有意思 不过下面尘土太多
I did, very much. Although, it was jolly dusty down there.
我嘴巴里都进了一些
Some even went into my mouth
但我向你们保证 味道特别好
but I can assure you, it tasted delicious.
体验过矿井下的条件后
Having experienced the conditions,
您同情这些煤矿工人吗
do you have sympathy for the miners that work there?
谁不会同情这些
One couldn't fail to have sympathy for anyone
在地下辛勤工作的人
who has to spend their working life down there.
地下又黑又闷又热
It's intolerably dark and hot and cramped.
在我看来 这些为这点钱在地下工作的
To my eyes, it seemed conditions are still very perilous
可怜又勇敢的家伙们
for these poor, brave men
条件还是非常的危险
who work underground for so very little.
鉴于此情此景 您会对当局说些什么呢
What would you say to the authorities regarding the matter?
-无可奉告 -这块煤要送给谁呢
- I have nothing further to say. - Who's the coal for?
我心中自有人选
I have someone very special in mind.
汤森德空军上校吗
Group Captain Townsend?
-您想他吗 -是的 非常想
- Are you missing him? - Yes, I am. Very much.
您想你姐姐吗 女王陛下
And are you missing your sister, Her Majesty, the Queen?
没有那么想啦
Not quite as much, no.
-你为什么要那么说 -怎么说
- Why on earth did you say that? - What?
-说你想我 -我的确想啊 现在也是
- That you missed me. - I did! And I do.
-我知道 但那样做不好 -为什么
- I know but that wasn't wise. - Why not?
亲爱的 你不能利用公众
Darling, you can't use a public occasion
对你姐姐施压
to take a dig at your sister like that.
-你别也来这一套 -宫里不会喜欢你这样
- Oh, don't you start too. - It's just... the Palace won't like it.
我们需要让宫里站在你这边
And we need the Palace on our side.
你觉得你会让谁失望 考拉吗
Who is it you think you'd be letting down, anyway? A koala?
这简直是马戏游♥行♥ 痛苦的马戏游♥行♥
This whole thing is a circus. It's a miserable circus.
让你去一个一个城镇 我们就像跳舞的熊
Trudging from town to town and we're the dancing bears.
-你要干什么 -我要重拾我的小爱好
- What are you doing? - I'm taking back this small pleasure.
你夺走了我太多东西
You've taken away too much.
不行 这东西会要你的命
No! No, no! Those things will kill you!
你♥爸♥一天抽四十多根 我总算明白为什么了
Yeah. Forty a day your father smoked and now I know why.
可怜的混♥蛋♥
Poor bastard.
他说不定点上一支 看着这巡游然后想
Yeah, he probably took one look at this tour and thought,
"你知道吗 我还不如得癌症死了算了"
"D'you know what? I'd be better off with cancer."
闭嘴
Shut up!
你想证明什么
What is it you're trying to prove?
你想听到他说什么
What is it you want to hear him say?
"好样的 莉莉白 完成了巡游"
"Bravo, Lilibet. Manage the whole tour."
"莉莉白永远不会让你失望 全都打勾
"Lilibet never lets you down. Ticked every box.
永远不会错"
Never put a foot wrong."
"我现在终于爱你比爱玛格丽特多了"
"Now, finally, I love you more than I love Margaret."
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
-别碰我 天 -出去
- Don't touch me. Oh, Christ! - Get out!
菲利普
Philip!
-别回来了 -发什么疯 天
- Don't you dare come back here! - Don't be ridiculous! Christ!
-我去和他们谈谈 -不
- Let me go and have a word. - No.
我去
I'll do it.
我为刚刚发生的小插曲道歉
I'm sorry for that little interlude.
每段婚姻中肯定都会出现这种情况
I'm sure it must happen in every marriage.
我要怎么做 才能得到这段新闻短片
Now, what would you like me to do? For your newsreel?
算是给陛下的礼物
Another gift for Your Majesty.
谢谢
Thank you.
殿下
Your Royal Highness...
你出现在公众视线内
when you appear in public
行使皇家责任时 你不是你自己
performing official duties, you are not you.
我当然是自己了
Of course I'm me.
对于矿井工作环境发表政♥治♥看法
Expressing political opinions about working conditions in mines,
在萨德勒威尔斯做的那些事
that business at Sadler's Wells.
没人想看到你 他们只想看到你所代表的东西
And no one wants you to be you, they want you to be it.
做一尊雕像 一样东西
A statue? A thing?
王权 他们想看到这个 而不是你
The Crown. That's what they've come to see. Not you.
你变成你自己后
The minute you become yourself,
你打破了幻象 破除了魔咒
you shatter the illusion, break the spell.
人♥民♥想要的是能一个能驾驭它的人
What people want is someone to inhabit it.
而不是害怕它的人
Not be frightened of it.
让它有血有肉 有生机活力
Make it flesh and blood. Bring it to life.
你叔叔爱德华八世扬言要那么做
Your uncle, Edward VIII, threatened to do just that,
把他的个性凌驾于制度之上
impose his individuality on the institution.
让它有生机活力
Bring it to life!
在此过程中 他差点毁了王权
And he almost destroyed it in the process!
你不能把这件事和退位相比
You can't seriously be comparing this to the Abdication?
不 但我决定
No, but I've decided that
女王不在时 其余所有皇室活动
all remaining Royal engagements in the Queen's absence
都由王太后出面
should be carried out by the Queen Mother.
-我母亲在苏格兰 -我知道
- My mother is in Scotland. - So I gather.
但我已经派了人请她回来 马上
But I sent someone to bring her back. Right away!
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
-我们定的是11点 -现在几点了
- We said 11. - What time is it now?
都快到中午了
Well, it's nearly noon.
天啊 我还早早地出发了呢
Goodness, and I set off in such good time.
-你是沿着海岸过来的吗 -是的
- Did you come along the coast? - I did.
你没考虑到风的因素
You didn't factor in the wind.
你今天早上是顶着风走的
You were into the wind this morning.
-是吗 -好消息是 你回去时会快得像飞
- Wasn't I just? - The good news is, you'll fly back.
我好好想了一番
I've, um, I've had a chance to do some thinking.
我和律师谈过了 想到了一个
I've spoken to my lawyers and I've come up with a sum
对这座庄严的城♥堡♥
that I think is a fair price
还算合理的价钱
for this magnificently-situated castle.
好 说吧
Yes, yes, go on.
做好心理准备 一百镑
Brace yourself. One hundred pounds.
-什么 -抱歉 太贵了吗
- What? - Oh, I'm sorry. Is that too dear?
-不 低得可笑 -正相反 其实很合理
- No, it's absurd. - On the contrary, it's entirely fair,
因为它可能会让你花掉成千上万
given it'll end up costing you tens of thousands.
-你确定吗 -不 问题是你确定吗
- Are you sure? - No. The question is, are you sure?
-确定 -好 恭喜你
- I am. - All right. Congratulations.
希望你在这儿过得愉快
I hope you'll be very happy here.
谢谢 直觉告诉我会的
Thank you. I have a feeling I will be.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表