剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
-香槟 -你居然在我儿子葬礼后
- Champagne. - You were drinking champagne
第一天喝香槟
the day after my son's funeral?
进来
Come in.
我得见见你
I had to see you.
进来
Come in.
我昨晚回家在厨房♥桌子上发现了这个
I got home last night to find this on the kitchen table.
她走了
She's gone.
她所有的东西都不见了
All her belongings have gone.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不 你没有那意思
No, you're not.
对
No.
我没有
I'm not.
-那你会向她提离婚吗 -不 我会丢掉工作
- So, will you sue her for divorce? - No, I'd lose my job.
你会保住你的工作 我来搞定
Well, you'll keep your job. I'll make sure of that.
那我也会离婚
It would make me a divorcee.
但不是有错的一方
But not the guilty party.
我仍然会有污点 受到丑闻影响
Still, I'd be soiled goods. I'd be tainted with scandal.
你也会获得自♥由♥
You'd also be free.
可以再婚了
To remarry.
总有一天
One day.
是的
Yes.
请到这来
Down there, please.
天 躲起来 那儿 快
Christ. Hide. There, there. There. Go.
-是这间吗 -对 我想是的
- Is it this one? - Yeah, I think so.
-不对 不是这个 是这个 -好
- No, no, it's not. It's this one. - Right.
请进
Come in.
抱歉打扰了 有空吗
Sorry to barge in. Have you got a second?
-当然有空 先生 -我能坐下吗
- Of course, sir. - May I?
请
Please.
我想跟你说的事就是那个
That's what I want to talk to you about.
-飞 -是 先生
- Flying. - Yes, sir.
你是名经验丰富的飞行员 我有个想法
You're an experienced air jockey and I've an idea.
如果我错了请一定要指正我
And, look, please disavow me of it if I'm wrong
但是驾驶飞机在空中翱翔
but, to be up there in a plane,
是最让人兴奋的事
it's the biggest thrill of them all.
-是的 先生 -我说真的 最兴奋
- It is, sir. - I mean, really. The biggest.
是的 先生
It is, sir.
当你划破云层
Once you break through the clouds
冲到上面蔚蓝的天空中 太空
to the clear blue beyond, the space, the...
那种静谧 超乎寻常的美丽
the silence, the transcendent beauty,
那是无宗教人士的教堂
it's church for the irreligious man.
我就希望你会这么说 我能去哪学
That's what I'd hoped you'd say. Where could I learn?
白沃尔瑟姆机场 他们那儿教的很好
White Waltham Airfield, they've a good school there.
-你会带我去吧 -当然会 先生
- Would you take me? - Of course, sir.
好人
Good man.
我姐姐 其实是我最喜欢的姐姐
You know, my sister, my favourite sister actually,
塞西尔 死在一架飞机中
Cecile, died in a plane.
在一场暴风雨中从奥斯坦德上空掉了下来
It went down over Ostend in a storm.
八月身孕
Eight months pregnant.
飞行途中分娩 他们找到了孩子
She went into labour mid-flight and they found the child,
就在她身边的残骸里
next to her in the wreckage.
一个男孩
A boy.
制♥服♥的新装饰吗 彼得
New part of the uniform, Peter?
是我们认识的人吗
Anyone we know?
我...不是
I... no.
对 没错 关我什么事
No, quite right. None of my business.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你觉得很开心 是吗
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
科韦尔先生 殿下
Mr. Colville, Your Majesty.
诸位殿下 汤米
Your Majesties. Tommy.
进来吧 乔克 请坐
Come in, Jock. Take a seat.
我们有一个很重要的事
We have a significant concern which we'd like to convey
想传达给首相
to the Prime Minister.
有关爱丁堡公爵的事
It concerns the Duke of Edinburgh.
夫人 我听说您想让
Ma'am, word has reached me that it is your desire
您和您的孩子
that you and your children
保留您丈夫的姓 蒙巴顿
should keep your husband's name, Mountbatten.
是的
It is.
夫人 万万使不得 这会是个严重的错误
Ma'am, you must not. It would be a grave mistake.
蒙巴顿是您丈夫成为
Mountbatten was the adoptive name
英国公民时因收养关系得到的姓氏
your husband took when he became a British citizen.
他实际上的姓 您也不需要我提醒
His real name... you'll not need reminding,
是丹麦 挪威以及后来希腊王室的
was Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderberg-Glucksberg
石勒苏益格-荷尔斯泰因-
of the Royal houses of
宗德堡-格吕克斯堡
Denmark and Norway and, latterly, of Greece!
我是个老头子了
I am an old man.
很多人♥质♥疑我
Many have questioned my relevance,
是否还能为国奉献
whether I still have something to offer.
在公众生活中 我的回答是肯定的
In public life, the answer is, I have.
就是辅助君主做好执政准备
Which is to leave in place a Sovereign prepared for office.
做好万全准备为国尽责
Equipped, armed for her duty.
在历代女王的执政之下
Great things have happened
这个国家发生了很多伟大的事
to this country under the sceptres of her queens
您也不应例外
and you should be no exception.
是的 我是女王 但我也是一个女人
Yes, I am Queen, but I am also a woman.
一个妻子
And a wife.
是被一个男人的骄傲和力量所吸引的妻子
To a man whose pride and whose strength were,
这也是我爱他的一部分原因
in part, what attracted me to him.
我想拥有一个成功的婚姻
I want to be in a successful marriage.
我要说的是 这屋檐下的小家稳定与否
I would argue, stability under this roof
甚至可能关乎国家大家的利益
might even be in the national interest.
你考虑过吗
Had you considered that?
好吧 我会和内阁商议此事
Very well. I will discuss it with Cabinet.
不
No.
首相 你通知内阁
You will inform the Cabinet, Prime Minister.
这是你要帮我的忙
That is the favour you will do me,
作为回报 我已经在助你一臂之力了
in return for one I'm already doing you.
我知道你的党派希望你辞职
I know your party wants you to resign
给更年轻的人让位
to make way for a younger man.
艾登先生
Mr. Eden.
我也知道
I also know
在您积极筹备加冕仪式的过程中
that no one will bring up your resignation
没有人会提及您辞职之事
while you are actively engaged in planning the Coronation.
所以通过推迟我的授权仪式
So, by delaying my investiture,
实际上您是在
you are, in fact,
保住自己的权力
holding onto power...
这样的话 我认为从某种角度上
in which case, I would suggest you are,
您是欠我的
somewhat, in my debt.
所以如果我同意推迟
So, if... I agree to the delay,
您或许该考虑支持我
perhaps you will consider supporting me
关于我丈夫姓氏的主张
in the matter regarding my husband's name.
而且也许您也可以通知内阁
And perhaps you could also inform Cabinet
我丈夫和我打算住在克拉伦斯宫
that my husband and I intend to stay here at Clarence House.
-为什么 -这是我们的家
- Why? - It is our home.
才刚刚耗费巨资重新装♥修♥完毕
It has just been refurbished at great expense.
白金汉宫仍然可以作为办公使用
Buckingham Palace can still be where official business is done
但是我们的家
but our home,
我们私人生活的家
our private family home,
还是克拉伦斯宫
will be Clarence House.
好吧
Very well.
我想他有点惊讶吧
He was a little surprised, I think.
-真的吗 -我把想的都说了
- Really? - I dare express any view at all.
爸爸总是被他摆弄在股掌之间
Papa was always putty in his hands.
但我觉得该出手时就出手
But I think one should start as one means to continue.
完全正确 立下一个标杆
Absolutely. Put a marker down.
对 划线为界
Quite. Draw a line in the sand.
他说他会交给内阁讨论
He said he'd put it to cabinet
我说没什么可商议的
and I said there was nothing to discuss.
-你真棒 -不 是你棒
- Good for you. - No, good for you.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表