剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
No. Let's wait 24 hours.
事情明天可能就平息下来了
Things might calm down tomorrow.
-陛下 -陛下
- Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
这是兰姆博格鼓手们 夫人
The Lambeg drummers, ma'am.
橙带党员特别的欢迎会
A special Orangemen's welcome.
汤森德 汤森德上校
Townsend? Captain Townsend?
汤森德
Townsend.
上校
Captain.
愿上帝给你自♥由♥
May God give you wisdom,
忠心与忠诚
loyalty and faithfulness.
愿北爱尔兰的人♥民♥
And may the future bring peace,
未来和平
contentment and true happiness
安乐且幸福
to the people of Northern Ireland.
-汤森德 -汤森德
- Townsend! - Townsend!
汤森德
Townsend!
你有空吗 莉莉白
Do you have a moment, Lilibet?
当然有空
Yes, of course.
我只是想对所有的
I just wanted to apologize
媒体关注而道歉
for all the press attention.
谢谢你一开始邀请我同行
And to thank you for inviting me along in the first place.
非常感激您的邀请
I do appreciate the gesture.
我只能做这么多了
It's the least I could do.
我后悔不得不取消了你罗德西亚的旅程
I regretted having to take you off the Rhodesia trip.
是啊 玛格丽特和我之前非常期待
Yes. Margaret and I were so looking forward to it.
您知道 我们有很多共同爱好
We have so many shared interests, as you know,
我们很享受在一起的时光
we enjoy doing everything together.
我们原本希望她不忙的时候团聚一下
We had hoped to find some time together during her days off.
散步 游泳 骑马
Walking, swimming, riding.
但事与愿违
But not to be.
是的
No.
总之 聊得很愉快
Anyway, nice chatting.
陛下 不介意的话
Ma'am, if you wouldn't mind.
只想问一问陛下
Just wondering if Her majesty
是否抽时间考虑了这个问题
has had time to think about the matter.
考虑了
She has.
你处理吧 汤米
Take care of it, Tommy.
你觉得怎么合适就怎么来
In whatever manner you see fit.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
感谢您 陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
晚上好 先生
Good night, sir.
非常感谢 彼得
Thank you so much, Peter.
夫人
Ma'am.
空军上校汤森德
Group Captain Townsend.
风云人物
"风云人物"
The "Man of the moment".
请上来
Do come up.
请坐吧
Will you sit?
遵照政♥府♥ 外♥交♥部♥和女王陛下
Following consultation with the government, the Foreign Office,
新闻秘书的磋商结果
and Her Majesty's press secretary,
已决定将你调到布鲁塞尔任职
the decision has been taken to move forward your posting
此决定立即生效
to Brussels with immediate effect.
有车辆载你先去你的住处
A car is waiting to take you first to your apartment,
收拾行李 然后直接前往机场
where you will pack, and then directly to the airfield.
飞往布鲁塞尔的航♥班♥不到三个小时就要起飞了
The plane for Brussels leaves in just under three hours.
给你准备的时间可能不够用
There was some concern that that might not give you enough time,
但我坚信作为一名军人 你已经习惯了
but I felt sure that as a military man packing quickly
迅速冷静地打包行李
and unsentimentally would come as second nature to you.
但之前说的不是这样
But that isn't what was agreed.
玛格丽特和女王陛下已经达成一致
The agreement between Margaret and Her Majesty the Queen,
王太后也表示同意了
with the certain knowledge of Her Majesty the Queen Mother,
我会在玛格丽特从罗德西亚回来的时候
was that Margaret and I were to spend some time together
在一起待一段时间
upon her return from Rhodesia.
然后我才会去布鲁塞尔
Before I travelled to Brussels.
起码有48小时
Forty-eight hours at least.
你的要求违反了协议
Your proposal is a direct contravention of that agreement.
我不能 也不会擅自推测
Well, I cannot, nor would I ever presume,
了解王室里
to know the intimate details
达成或者没达成的任何协议
of whatever agreements have or have not been made within the family.
我能告诉你的是
What I can tell you is that
大使♥馆♥空军武官的职位意外出缺
the position of air attaché at the embassy fell vacant
并且需要立刻补上人手
unexpectedly early and needs filling right away.
当然了
Of course,
布鲁塞尔大使♥馆♥的空军武官
a crucial position like the air attaché to the embassy
这种重要的职位不能空置太久
at Brussels cannot be left vacant for very long.
我只要求能等到
I ask only that it remain so
公主回来 再让我去补缺
until after the Princess returns,
就像当初答应我的那样
as I was promised.
恐怕那是不可能的
I'm afraid that will not be possible.
汤米
Tommy...
我明白你只是想恪尽职守
I understand you're only trying to do your job.
但去这次北爱尔兰
But one thing the trip
让我明白了一件事
to northern Ireland has made very clear to me
那就是我和玛格丽特的
is that the romance between
恋爱关系已经引起了公众的关注
Margaret and myself has caught the public eye.
公众为我们而冲动
There is a momentum for us,
那是一种快乐和喜悦的感觉
a sense of joy and celebration
你这么睿智也能认识到吧
which you would be wise to acknowledge.
人们能清楚地看到
The people can clearly see
我和玛格丽特之间真挚的爱情
the sincerity of the love between Margaret and me,
所以我建议你不要因此而责难我们
and I would advise you not to reprehend us for that.
这种行为可能会弄巧成拙
Such an act could backfire.
那现在
And now,
如果你想听听我的建议 彼得
if I may give you some advice in turn, Peter.
当提及王室成员的时候
That when referring to a member of the Royal family,
你要用适当的称谓
you use the appropriate title.
在这个情况 你要说殿下
In this case, Her Royal Highness.
当提及我爱的和爱我的
When referring to the woman I love, and who loves me,
并且很快将成为我妻子的女人
and who is soon to be my wife,
我爱怎么叫怎么叫
I'll call her what I damn well like.
她的名字叫玛格丽特
Her name is Margaret.
汤森德 车子
Car, Townsend.
在等着呢
Waiting.
滴 答 滴
Tick, tick, tick.
一路平安
Bon voyage.
一个小小的
A tiny white community,
被非洲原始人所包围的白人社会
surrounded by primitive Africans,
成长为一个年轻繁荣的国家
grew into a young and flourishing nation
未来欣欣向荣
with the ever brightening promise
前途一片光明
of more prosperity before it.
离开伦敦
-快点 -是 先生
- Hurry up! - Yes, sir!
我们尊敬这一位拥有卓越视野
We honour a man of remarkable vision,
看到了这片土地开化之后的宏图的伟人
who saw how great this land could become, once civilized.
我祝愿这里所有的居民
I wish continued prosperity and success
生活蒸蒸日上
to all those who inhabit it.
女士们先生们 请站立行皇家礼
Ladies and gentlemen, please stand for the royal courtesy.
玛格丽特公主的电报
Telegram for Princess Margaret.
-女王 -敬女王
- The Queen! - To the Queen!
*上帝拯救我们仁慈的女王*
*God save our gracious Queen*
*愿高贵的女王万岁*
*Long live our noble Queen*
*上帝拯救女王*
*God save the Queen*
*赠其凯♥旋♥*
*Send her victorious*
谢谢
Thank you.
-夫人 -谢谢
- Madam. - Thank you.
*长治久安*
*Long to reign over us*
*上帝拯救女王*
*God save the Queen*
我要跟我姐姐说话
I need to speak to my sister.
马上
Now!
总机
Switchboard.
公主殿下需要紧急致电
Her Royal Highness needs to make an urgent call
女王陛下
to Her Majesty the Queen.
需要安全线路
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表